Feb 14, 2022
This happened to me a while ago as well, what you need to do is go to settings and on the first page there will be a box written "Table: Lua scripts".
Under it it will have "When a table has a lua script, execute it:" and 4 options, what you need to do is check the "always" box.

Do that and you'll be able to get the crypto key once you use the cheat table.

Got it brov
Thanks

Neverseen

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, I have a question regarding the ending, I'll put everything in spoiler tag since this is semi-spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
hi guys i will add an updated version of an cheat table i made with a lot of help from people that pre worked on that table

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
hi guys i will add an updated version of an cheat table i made with a lot of help from people that pre worked on that table
All the Values are ??'s. I have activated the first one and the Cryptokey as well. Do i need to do something in the game first for exp and then it will update? 1690522615629.png

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
normaly it should get the values right away did you start the game first then loaded the table ?
also what ce version do you use ? also DONT use the merge option when it is asked for

also did you check this
This happened to me a while ago as well, what you need to do is go to settings and on the first page there will be a box written "Table: Lua scripts".
Under it it will have "When a table has a lua script, execute it:" and 4 options, what you need to do is check the "always" box.

Last edited:

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
normaly it should get the values right away did you start the game first then loaded the table ?
also what ce version do you use ? also DONT use the merge option when it is asked for

also did you check this
Sorry was Busy. Yes i did load the game first then CE. I have 7.2 CE. Also already have Lua Scripts turned to always.

Sennera

Sep 26, 2018
The exclusive fullscreen mode was messing with other apps on my computer, so I poked around for awhile and figured out how to fix this.
I found that the option to change to windowed fullscreen mode is only available in the "Startup Settings" tab which can't be accessed from the game. I managed to figure out that these settings are normally accessed via "start.exe" which we can't use with this "unofficial" copy of the game.
Thankfully I found a workaround: the game knows if it crashed last time it ran, and gives the option to open the startup settings tab on the next launch. To force a crash you can open Resource Monitor, open the CPU tab, then find AGE.exe and right-click and "end process". Next time you run AGE.exe a popup says the game crashed last time it ran, and asks if you want to change the startup settings. Hit "Yes" to open the startup settings.

Since the options window is still in Japanese though I instead devised a way for the layman to enable windowed fullscreen mode by editing the game's option file:

1. Run the game at least once using Japanese locale.
  2. Open Windows Explorer and in the navigation bar paste %localappdata%\Eushully\天結いキャッスルマイスター
  3. Edit SYS4REG.INI
  4. Find the lines "VirtualFullScreen=0" and "AspectMode=0" and change them to "VirtualFullScreen=1" and "AspectMode=1"
Now the game will use windowed fullscreen mode using scaling instead of exclusive fullscreen. You can't alt-tab out of it normally unfortunately, but you can use alt+enter to change between fullscreen and windowed on the fly.

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Im kinda stuck at the end of the final chapter.
I need Divinebeast Fossil (from mining) but they are really rare. There is a way to make the Mining easier?

Last edited:

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
If anyone sees this can you help me out, just installed the game, downloaded Japanese language pack, but whenever i try to actually start a game or press options the game crash's straight to desktop

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I have to say, this one sets an extremely high bar for edited MTL. It reads well enough that I don't think I'd notice its true nature without being told.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes