Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone know what changes if you set difficulty to Loser mode compared to Normal?
I compared enemy stats and exp gain and it's the same in both modes.

Was hoping to make the grind faster, but I see no difference

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Does anyone know what changes if you set difficulty to Loser mode compared to Normal?
I compared enemy stats and exp gain and it's the same in both modes.

Was hoping to make the grind faster, but I see no difference
You talking about the loser title you get from the Loser Maze? Because the title does nothing, it's just to insult you for entering the Loser Maze and getting op itens! It's a running gag in the series.

It does not affect difficulty nor anything really, and after you beat the boss on the final floor of the Loser Maze, the title is removed.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
You talking about the loser title you get from the Loser Maze? Because the title does nothing, it's just to insult you for entering the Loser Maze and getting op itens! It's a running gag in the series.

It does not affect difficulty nor anything really, and after you beat the boss on the final floor of the Loser Maze, the title is removed.
no, if you change the difficulty to Loser mode through the Loser Punito Statue. I was checking what the stat differences are and I can't see any difference between Loser and Normal difficulty.
So I wonder if anyone knows what is changed between these 2 difficulties

JosephF

May 28, 2019
no, if you change the difficulty to Loser mode through the Loser Punito Statue. I was checking what the stat differences are and I can't see any difference between Loser and Normal difficulty.
So I wonder if anyone knows what is changed between these 2 difficulties
Ooops, I forgot about the statue. So I did some testing and you are correct, there is no difference in the enemy's stats. So what I believe the Loser difficulty does is maybe raises the drop rate, or make the enemies less agressive.

Breadlord21

Nov 5, 2023
Anyone have a updated CT for the game tried using the one in the thread but it doesn't change anything only speedhacks works

NakuyKi

Feb 26, 2020
Maybe it's because I haven't played many Eushully games, but does the MC feel kinda off?

He seems like a white knight, borderline simp, who is a side character in a story where he's the MC lol.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe it's because I haven't played many Eushully games, but does the MC feel kinda off?

He seems like a white knight, borderline simp, who is a side character in a story where he's the MC lol.
admittedly i haven't played this one but chances are that's because this is one of eushully's vanilla games

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
Wanted to play this game again but i don't remember this thing, anyone has a solution? (Nvm i was blind, i didn't see the AGE.exe and i already have everything for the game to not crash, so i'm good)
image_2023-11-30_184012211.png

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

blanlasomebody

Sep 15, 2020
Hey, I need help lauching the game, it crashes when clicking start or option. I know there are a lot of comments already providing solutions but either the links provided are inaccessible or the solution in itself does not work. I remember playing the game about a year ago and making it work but I cannot do it again for some reasons.
Here's a description of how I cannot use solutions already provided.
Use Locale Emulator - does not work
Install Japanese Supplemental fonts via Windows settings - connot find the "Manage optional features" option
Install a Japanese Font - Many are provided throughout the comments but either the links do not work or the fonts have no effects on the game.

Thank you in advance

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hey, I need help lauching the game, it crashes when clicking start or option. I know there are a lot of comments already providing solutions but either the links provided are inaccessible or the solution in itself does not work. I remember playing the game about a year ago and making it work but I cannot do it again for some reasons.
Here's a description of how I cannot use solutions already provided.
Use Locale Emulator - does not work
Install Japanese Supplemental fonts via Windows settings - connot find the "Manage optional features" option
Install a Japanese Font - Many are provided throughout the comments but either the links do not work or the fonts have no effects on the game.

Thank you in advance
To play this game you need to change your locale to Japan, Locale Emulator doesn't work.
And you need to run AGE.exe to start the game.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
I'm confused, what exactly do I need to install? It looks like the download links are from 2021 even though the OP is saying its v1.07 and edited Sept 2023. Totally lost b ut would love to give it a try.

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
I'm confused, what exactly do I need to install? It looks like the download links are from 2021 even though the OP is saying its v1.07 and edited Sept 2023. Totally lost b ut would love to give it a try.
OP was probably updated with technical information. Links are that old because patch was released in 2021, but they should still work. Fresh install is advised though if you can get your hands on it.

Fetishhentaicross

Dec 29, 2020
Sound is not playing for me. Sound plays when not opening with japanase locale, but of course that crashes the game when trying to click start. Game works with locale but no sound

Edit:Okay. I was able to fix it. So there's a option screen you can open if the game crashes after you open it a second time. Since I couldn't open it when using local since it doesn't crash, I had to somehow make it think it crash so it would give me the option to open those options the next time I open it in local, so I end task the game instead and it worked. There I saw an unchecked option that says sound and checked it. Now the sound is back. God, that was annoyingly stupid to go through
more than 1 year later and you are my savior sir thankyou so much

reliczexide

Aug 23, 2017
To do that you can check the " Hide all Microsoft service " box in the same " Services " tab and disabling them all, reboot and see if the game work ( during that reboot some of your other software might not work ). If the game does work at that point your only option will be to re-enable each service one by one and see when the game stop working to single out which one is causing the conflict. If it still doesn't work don't forget to re-enable all your services.
This works for me on windows 11.
I think one of the anti-cheat software programs must be the culprit here.

Either EasyAntiCheat by Epic games
or My.Anti-Cheat Service by MY .GAMES B. V.

I don't want to restart my PC to check but now that the are disabled the game works for me.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I cannot for the life of me download the updated translation patch. Anyone have it? It's the last thing I need to install. The google drive won't let me download the files.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I cannot for the life of me download the updated translation patch. Anyone have it? It's the last thing I need to install. The google drive won't let me download the files.
you have to use google chrome to download the files, I was using Edge

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
I can't get past PlayDRM.

I *did* try the AGE.exe and even redownloaded the entire game in case there are some settings that where set, but had no success.
Is there another thing I am overlooking or is it an issue with wine?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes