5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Real question though: Is this just another walk around a town and speak to people in the right order for progressively more ecchi cutscenes?

Reactions: Frumi

lithir

Dec 28, 2016
I dont wanna be that guy cause this looks interesting but does this guy ever finish a project? Or plan on finishing a project before starting new ones..
He abandoned the first game but then he started and finished "Alice's Conclusion"

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
shit, this looks amazing but the other game is from 2022 at v0.21? unsettling :rolleyes:
Their last project was completed. Their first project they were very upfront about abandoning. They didn't like the way their first project was going and the code was a jumbled mess they didn't want to rewrite so they moved on.

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Oh I didnt realize he finished Alice's Conclusion, I thought he was still working on that 1 and the other 1 was still on hold so I was surprised to see he had another game on here. I like the work he does I just want to see him be consistent.
Is Alice's Conclusion good?

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
It's not bad, but it's not great either. Hervi is an incredible artist, but it feels like there was some missed opportunity for more to be in the game. That said for a short solo project that was his first completed work it's solid enough.
thanks man

ZadClad

Feb 20, 2023
Oh I didnt realize he finished Alice's Conclusion, I thought he was still working on that 1 and the other 1 was still on hold so I was surprised to see he had another game on here. I like the work he does I just want to see him be consistent.
The dev rush finished Alice's Conclusion since they realized they would rather work on a different project with different... Tastes. I'm assuming it's this one. They had a poll a few months ago on their patreon.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes