5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
Pretty amazing what is passed off as music these days. Laughing screaming and saying dresses as goblins over some guitars.. Wow im inspired to end world hunger now! Thank You Nekrogoblikon
I'm sorry you have shit taste, now go back to your gangsta rap or whatever and stop whining

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I can count the amount of lewd games that let you play as a shortstack on one hand. I'm excited for the future of this game.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Hello everyone! I just noticed that my game was posted here. But as I understand it, here is the very first version, if anything I have already updated the game and fixed all the text bugs that I could find.
I'm gonna be honest after your last game I wasn't 100% on board with the Goblin theme when you put that poll up, but I'm glad I was proven wrong. Keep up the good work.

LLEETT123

Mar 27, 2019
What are you supposed to do. In the village, I can't seem to progress the story. I went in the general store, weapons' shop, lake, tavern, farm, ruins and lumberjack. Still can't sleep on the bed, I can't access the ruins since its lock for me and I don't know what to do.

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
What are you supposed to do. In the village, I can't seem to progress the story. I went in the general store, weapons' shop, lake, tavern, farm, ruins and lumberjack. Still can't sleep on the bed, I can't access the ruins since its lock for me and I don't know what to do.
there are several events in the tavern, when you work, when you go to buy beer and the tavern keeper's mission, I was just as stuck until I did the tavern keeper's mission although there is not much else for now.

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
The "[Ch.1]" makes me think this game will be lineal with little to none corruption or multiple paths, being an scene collector with just nice drawing, I want to be proved wrong tho.

It has one completed and another that recently got removed the "[On hold]" tag.
The first game he had was his best game. So I've basically just quit worrying about what he's doing since ge dropped that one, definitely wouldn't put any money behind him... because he could just come out tomorrow and just decide "Well this games not doing it for me so I've got another idea I want to do." You'll just be left sitting there watching however many months of your money go "puff" up in smoke, just like that.

Cute_Claw

Sep 12, 2021
I really like this game so far. the artwork is lovely as the (short) gameplay.
Also i like the concept on which it is based. I wonder if there are other game similar to this one

Mattamazingballz

Oct 17, 2023
Donated $1... hope that can help sustain you while you finish the remaining 47 chapters :) Also, will there be a VR release? Who will be doing the voice acting for Amber? I think Sarah Wiedenheft would be a good choice.

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hey, everyone! Thanks to everyone who waited! An update for Level 3 subscribers is already available for Patreon and Boosty! On June 17, it will be available to subscribers of the 2nd level, and on the 21st there will be general access.
Обложка 3.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes