5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
It's still unfair. Almost every day, the same type of template games appear as if they were redrawn from each other. And more or less interesting games often do not go beyond demo samples, to which endless meaningless additions are then completed. I can't say that I was pleasantly surprised by the style of the drawing, for my taste it is quite schematic and lacks detail. Like the heroine, again for my taste, there is not enough figure to make her look more like a boy. But, hand on heart, I admit that heroines are not people in such games are rare. And it's nice. it is a pity that this is not a release version, which is still unknown how long to wait, and it is a pity that very little has been implemented in it so far. But I will still hope that the game will develop and acquire interesting features.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Seems a lot of the these female goblins are more like green elves. She looks like she is straight out of Goblin Layer. lol

Still not going to complain since she is hot, and at least it's not yet another Male Goblin game.

Dec 14, 2018
"Well, well , well,
how the turntables..."
She looks really good so hopefully goblin slayer will not find her :giggle:

Elf girls are overrated
They are not overrated! They are fantastic luxurious pure creatures. This is why we love to stain them so much :sneaky:

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
SUPER nice to see a monster girl protag, especially a goblin! i haven't seen many of these, and it's such a breath of fresh air

now it IS sort of a "walk around town and talk to people" simulator, which is a bit of a shame--but as long as that's handled in a way that's enjoyable, i'm fine with that. i think that for the current version it's a bit clunky, but it's early on enough that i hope later scenes feel better to get to

EDIT: oh yeah also this thread should 100% have the rape tag. i haven't seen every scene just yet, but at the very least one of the hunter guys can rape Amber

Reactions: lilnyko

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
Horny gobbo games ftw

be the goblin, rape the humans
be the human, rape the goblins
be the human, raped by goblins
be the goblin, raped by humans

i love all of it, gimme moar!

Last edited:

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Nice game so far.
Gameplay is kinda walk around to find events, with a fight here and there. Which isn't the best, but it's fine.
But the MC gobbo is just so darn cute...
I want more.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Horny gobbo games ftw

be the goblin, rape the humans
be the human, rape the goblins
be the human, raped by goblins
be the goblin, raped by humans

i love all of it, gimme moar!

Pretty amazing what is passed off as music these days. Laughing screaming and saying dresses as goblins over some guitars.. Wow im inspired to end world hunger now! Thank You Nekrogoblikon

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes