1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
On Coastal Cave I noticed there is a small cave after you pass the tentacles. Does something happen there or is just... "map"? And yes I already got the tentacle clothes.

Quite a nice game, and art is nice as well, although it could have a bit more variety. Also engaging with monsters, yet only Noir can be pregnant is quite a tease. Would like that they gave that option to the MC.

Edit: just a sidenote, her model is gorgeous. She is fully shown when touched on battle, has nice assests yet fortunely doesn't have those insane baloons many games have.

The game also was great in showing her differences without clothes and with religious ones, it gave a nice char develop. Nothing insane, but quite pleasant to see. Just sad, as I said, with the lack of variety.

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Which RPG Maker version is this game made in? On my old laptop and i dont want to download all 5 of them...

Which one?
There's 9 versions:

But MV/MZ are based on NW.js and PixiJs. As Silentce said this is MV.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
On Coastal Cave I noticed there is a small cave after you pass the tentacles. Does something happen there or is just... "map"? And yes I already got the tentacle clothes.

Quite a nice game, and art is nice as well, although it could have a bit more variety. Also engaging with monsters, yet only Noir can be pregnant is quite a tease. Would like that they gave that option to the MC.
get defeated by the shady guy's guards for the pregnant option, just no way to play through pregnant

darfu

Jun 27, 2018
Only thing I'm missing is the ancient scroll to combine every emblem together; but I don't really need it now, lvl 99 and completed the entire game on very hard.

Keep your dragon blood (2 acts per turn) for the two dragon boss and the real final boss that takes the entire screen, make sure you get a massage to get more xp, fight at night for some challenge and additional bosses, and get the master bait and chef hat from the food points restaurant.
Ancient scroll can be found in a hidden passage on the left side of the Forgotten Treasure House - Guardian Space (the long hallway where all the mobs swarm you).

Reactions: Thorisin and asriu

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Okay, I've reached level three indecency, think nearly fully upgraded the temple, got all ancient items, but Laflour it still only on her 5th training or something, isn't there anyway I can speed her lewd training before freeing her up so I can progress the main story?
Also wondering if I need to search for all special chests before handing over the key to the boss guy.
Also (sorry), where to gather the materials for the school outfit?, it looks like it needs oceanita and mystery cloth, which in turns needs another rare material. (kind surprised I'm already at this point in the game and still looks like it has loads of content to go.)

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
Okay, I've reached level three indecency, think nearly fully upgraded the temple, got all ancient items, but Laflour it still only on her 5th training or something, isn't there anyway I can speed her lewd training before freeing her up so I can progress the main story?
Also wondering if I need to search for all special chests before handing over the key to the boss guy.
Also (sorry), where to gather the materials for the school outfit?, it looks like it needs oceanita and mystery cloth, which in turns needs another rare material. (kind surprised I'm already at this point in the game and still looks like it has loads of content to go.)
Just chain sleep in your room to make days pass. You don't need to unlock the chests before handing in, for reasons. Oceanite is post game.

ureka001

Mar 2, 2020
I can't find 3 maps 1.Western road 2.Forgotten treasure house 3.Arena How to get this maps can anyone help?

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
was the arena and forgotten treasure house never added? I cant find them
I can't find 3 maps 1.Western road 2.Forgotten treasure house 3.Arena How to get this maps can anyone help?
Arena, you have to finish main story. Perhaps even go up in indecency.

Forgotten treasure house, there's portal in maidens shrine, left room near entrance (inside the building)

Western Road just opened up for me, did you do main quest?

in nemeos fortress (bandits) where is the chief? I cant find him
Top floor, top corridor has the entrance to his room

Reactions: ureka001

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020

Forgotten treasure house, there's portal in maidens shrine, left room near entrance (inside the building)

Top floor, top corridor has the entrance to his room
i now have done up to the battle with the first golem, how do i progress past this
additionally i entered the shrine from main entrance, there is no portal in the left room.
and i have been at max indecency for a long time
as for talking to volze, he already mentioned headin to altoce but i ran all over that place talked to everyone no hints

Last edited:

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
You need to talk to the boss in altoce then head to the bar and speak to the guy at the counter. He unlocks the western road.

Reactions: ureka001

ureka001

Mar 2, 2020

I think i already finish most of the quest i really don't know what to do next to find this maps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

You need to talk to the boss in altoce then head to the bar and speak to the guy at the counter. He unlocks the western road.
oh i really miss this part to talk to the boss . thank you

Last edited:

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I think i already finish most of the quest i really don't know what to do next to find this maps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

oh i really miss this part to talk to the boss . thank you
Oh, I have no idea then, someone told me about the portal in that room and it was there for me.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Im stuck. I obtained starry droplet, dreamy shell, rock of corruption and upgraded teleportation stone.
I checked all available maps, but didnt figure out what I should do next. Help!

EDIT: Okay, after I actually start reading what NPC are saying, turns out I dont have Altoce location opened on global map.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes