RPGM Completed Complete Amelia and the Tentacle Erotic Trap Dungeon [V1.13][SilverMoon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

plotplotz

Feb 2, 2022
Very good game, the dev on ci-en said that there was going to be an update on the game later this month with new content will you be updating this game also?

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Very good game, the dev on ci-en said that there was going to be an update on the game later this month with new content will you be updating this game also?
I will absolutely look into it. Unfortunately I start a new job on 5th August so my time is going to become much more limited. So I'm not going to make any promises.
Once the update is released and I've looked at it, I'll let you know how things stand.

Reactions: plotplotz

devlweeb

Aug 14, 2021
so I just went to take a rest and when I came back and loaded my save I found it full of bugs
I clicked the "S" button but it doesn't attack

then I said let's get killed by them so I can teleport back to town and it might be fixed

but the moment I got attacked by a tentacle that error appears :

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
so I just went to take a rest and when I came back and loaded my save I found it full of bugs
I clicked the "S" button but it doesn't attack

then I said let's get killed by them so I can teleport back to town and it might be fixed

but the moment I got attacked by a tentacle that error appears :
I've not seen that error before. Can you post your save folder for me please and I'll take a look at it. I'll need the entire folder. Oh and if there's multiple saves, which one has the error?
Be aware that it may be a few days before I can get time to check it out, I apologize in advance for that.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
The update for the game just came out and was wondering if u were still interested in implementing it
I looked at it and decided to wait.
There's 5 new scenes and a "loop" function, which seems to be a new game + feature. The creator says there'll be one more update. From what's been said previously, there will be a new area (it's already in the game files, just inaccessible and with no content).
So I'm going to wait til the final update before I do it. This will also be a good point to retranslate the entire thing with GPT-4o instead of the 3.5, so it'll be better quality in general. And hopefully any last bugs will be ironed out.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Okay so reading further, it looks like there'll be DLC. I'm guessing the new area will be included in that. I'll still do the retranslate after the final version though, then do the DLC as it's released, though the time I have available to do it is limited.

Screenshot_1.png

plotplotz

Feb 2, 2022
GOAT also for the extra content will i need to replay the whole game when its translated or can it be patched in

JackFrost4422

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the translation.

Also, quick question. How do you get the bunny suit back? I lost everything in the dungeon and the barkeep won't let me work without the suit. I don't think it's a bug as the maid job had unique dialogue for being given a new maid outfit. I'm probably overlooking something, but can't think of anything else to try.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
GOAT also for the extra content will i need to replay the whole game when its translated or can it be patched in
There isn't anything saying which is the case, so I won't know until I do it, sorry.

Thanks for the translation.

Also, quick question. How do you get the bunny suit back? I lost everything in the dungeon and the barkeep won't let me work without the suit. I don't think it's a bug as the maid job had unique dialogue for being given a new maid outfit. I'm probably overlooking something, but can't think of anything else to try.
I've no idea on this one either, I played with no item loss. You'd think a key item like an outfit would be kept on defeat like the maid outfit.

Reactions: JackFrost4422

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
The blacksmith is selling swords that Amelia can not equip, will she learn to equip them later or are there party members to recruit somewhere that I haven't found?

Already struggling a bit with the second area of the dungeon and can't help wondering if I've missed something. Of course it doesn't help that I'm playing on normal and losing everything when I die, but still :whistle:

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
The blacksmith is selling swords that Amelia can not equip, will she learn to equip them later or are there party members to recruit somewhere that I haven't found?

Already struggling a bit with the second area of the dungeon and can't help wondering if I've missed something. Of course it doesn't help that I'm playing on normal and losing everything when I die, but still :whistle:
No party members, no. I have no idea what the point of that blacksmith is.
Parasitic rate increases your power and gives you the ability to use different spells. There's also other wands, but I used them much less than I think the game wanted me to.

Reactions: AnotherMike
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote