EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Most NTR fall in the category of tragedies.
In Tragedies like the Hamlet of Shakespeare, aguish fuel the fire that corrupt the human souls and throw them in living hell.
In this burning Abyss, you are forced to face your weaknesses and be tempered or reduced in cinder by it.
There is a very tin line between hate and love and it's really easy to swing between the two sides.
When I used the term "tragedy", I wasn't referring to Greek or Shakespearean tragedy, as that would give them too much credit they don't even deserve.

I often wonder if the canon of NTR games is the systematic creation of characters devoid of talent and other attractions (small penis, ugly, etc.), without any power of proposition, masochistic, defetistic, depressing, immoral, etc.).
There's no shortage of negative adjectives to describe them, and conversely, the girls who accompany them aren't necessarily any better: they're easily corrupted, and when that happens, they tend to forget the years they've spent with the one they love, ending up with scoundrels and other manipulative fools who generally have no feelings for them, whom they consider sexual objects. They won't hesitate to throw them out as soon as they're old and wrinkled, and the latter may regret having lacked lucidity...

Often, MCs forgive those who cuckold them, as is the case with Masamune, but in his case, it's fair to say that he had something to do with Amelia's loss of power.

Amelia's not the type to give in, and if it hadn't been for an important mission, she'd never have let the teacher have sex with her in the first loop. However, the drug she received after being beaten by the Monster at the beginning weakened her considerably, and this has contributed to her condition over the course of the loops.

What I don't understand is that in the hero's positive ending, when he's compatible with Amelia, they've forgotten the previous loops... and Masamune seems to have stopped ejaculating prematurely.

What about the mission? And if he forgets what's going on, won't the villain use the opportunity to seize Hannah's powers and harm Masamune?

In his own words, Amelia is Masamune's weakness, which is why he has done everything in his power to facilitate her corruption.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
When I used the term "tragedy", I wasn't referring to Greek or Shakespearean tragedy, as that would give them too much credit they don't even deserve...
I don't agree with you.
Tragedy is a genre, even when we are not talking about classics.
Even if this game is not exceptional, story and characters are reasonable enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have a plot, we have character and story development, and to wrap everything, some good music and well designed maps.
If you saw in Amelia, just a slut, you simply weren't following the story.
Objectively nothing in the game felt particularly lacking for an erotic tragedy.
The game, even if it's far from being perfect, it's still, very good And objectively, deserve more than just 3 stars.
This site seriously need a tragedy tag, so to discourage who can't take this genre.

Last edited:

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
I didn't know that in "Scar of Summer" the MC deserved what he got. But I felt bad for the girl he loves and for his sister.

It's true that in a lot of Eroge games, not just NTR, the MC characters are too nice and let themselves be done too much, whereas they're powerful enough to impose their point of view... in my opinion, that's what's most frustrating about this kind of game... the powerlessness of MCs in the face of their friends, who have no qualms about hurting us without us being able to react.

Today, I played a game called "Engraved Pleasure", which disappointed me greatly, despite the pretty graphics and friendly FMC.
You play as Robert, the prince of the Kingdom of Corinth, who has promised Arieno, the only daughter of a farmer in his territory,
that he would enroll with her in a military academy in two years' time.
However, shortly after making this promise, she disappeared, and two years later, as Robert was about to go to the military academy, Arieno, now his servant, reappeared and was waiting for him.
The MC wonders why Arieno suddenly disappeared, and what happened during those two blank years? Yet she doesn't want him to know, so it's inevitable that she's hiding a big secret, which Robert will discover when he's assigned to the military academy.

The frustrating thing about this game is that the others who discover her secret before we do will use it to blackmail poor Arieno, and if the MC doesn't find a solution to her problem, she'll end up with one of the two villains of the story.

The problem with this kind of game is that the story leaves a feeling of déjà-vu if I have to play an NTR game, I prefer to play games like "Slice of Live" or "President Yukino", because they offer several possible scenarios and endings, and corruption is really interesting in these games.

The worst NTR game that really hurt me was this one I bought on DLSite, and I really regret playing it because to this day, just seeing it or talking about it makes my heart ache...
By the way, I left the first negative review, asking the creators to create a positive alternative ending, because it's shameful to let a story end like that... it's a demoralizing and depressing game.
For me if it's NTR maybe the good one is Nebel Gester Jeger, it has lots of features, NTR can be avoided, even though it takes effort it's worth the effort and CG+Voice is very good Good story too and the corruption is also good

Coincidentally I will also play Engraved Pleasure and looking at your review, it looks like it's quite bad but I will try to play without using extra feelings by skipping the MC dialogue related to the past, dreams and nature. This is aimed at avoiding forced sympathy created by the creator for the player just like when I played Amelia Falls i skipped the MC dialogue which would make me sympathize or care about the MC character even though it failed because before playing it I had looked for information in the comments.

However NTR was created to make players feel sympathy and hurt and to give a feeling of joy to NTR fans, either because of a fetish or because of the art, so it's not surprising that most NTR don't give MCs a choice but to just watch but I just have to admit that most NTR put more effort than other genres, this is guaranteed because it sells Very well things that are very vulgar, immoral and full of lust.

And yeah I play ntr out of lust so as much as possible I want to avoid unnecessary feelings

Reactions: Gudil

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I didn't know NTR was such a deep philosophical topic, and here I am, just using it to fap when there could be entire college departments dedicated to the study of NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: JacarandaSun

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
is there actual prostitution in the game, like sex scenes? or just that one part where amelia gets angry at you and give us a titjob and tells u to gtfo

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
They're mostly just more pixel "scenes", but she does start to work at the Cabaret at one point (one time scene) and pays someone else to dick her down (Huge Cock Club).
trash... i wanted full event prostitution scenes like in foxy girls never betray you.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Look, normally im a heartless piece of shit about hentai games, I played soo many NTR hentai games but man this game had no funny jokes whatsoever, its just this guy getting ntr'ed all over again with him actually feeling bad and coping about it entire game on top of the bad ending, the moment he thought he was hallucinating the girl's around him get fucked and getting near crying was just the end of me alright, my dick really likes this quality and stuff but man sometimes i wish i just downloaded gallery and moved on.

Sure, hes probably one of the most cuckable protagnist I can see he can probably race with kirito from SAO, but I just wish there was a choice to just say fuck it and just let it be at some point, I dont even know why im writing this, I really felt bad I guess lmao normally japanese games would make me laugh all over the place no matter which kind of game im playing but damn, this wasnt like that. Extreme copium protagnist, a little too over the dosage actually. Welp no wholesome sex with other girls not even 1 hentai scene, cmon now this game maked me search for fucking wholesome hentai my nhentai favorite list is full of fucked up beyond mind break and ntr shit bro....

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Look, normally im a heartless piece of shit about hentai games, I played soo many NTR hentai games but man this game had no funny jokes whatsoever, its just this guy getting ntr'ed all over again with him actually feeling bad and coping about it entire game on top of the bad ending, the moment he thought he was hallucinating the girl's around him get fucked and getting near crying was just the end of me alright, my dick really likes this quality and stuff but man sometimes i wish i just downloaded gallery and moved on.

Sure, hes probably one of the most cuckable protagnist I can see he can probably race with kirito from SAO, but I just wish there was a choice to just say fuck it and just let it be at some point, I dont even know why im writing this, I really felt bad I guess lmao normally japanese games would make me laugh all over the place no matter which kind of game im playing but damn, this wasnt like that. Extreme copium protagnist, a little too over the dosage actually. Welp no wholesome sex with other girls not even 1 hentai scene, cmon now this game maked me search for fucking wholesome hentai my nhentai favorite list is full of fucked up beyond mind break and ntr shit bro....
does it have ending like dark hero party?

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023

damn bruh this game has such hardcore ntr that it even made a ntr enjoyer search vanilla hentai yeah im out not playing it

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
i wish there's double ntr where the girl got ntr and the boy also got ntred.
Many people here have expressed the same thought, that MC should choose Hannah in the end instead.
does it have ending like dark hero party?
It does have an objectively good ending, but it's just... empty. It feels inconsequential, like you accomplished nothing. You can undo a timeline, but not what you experienced as a player.
damn bruh this game has such hardcore ntr that it even made a ntr enjoyer search vanilla hentai yeah im out not playing it
"Hardcore ntr" is subjective. I like ntr, but the pure, unneccessarily dragged out despair and contrived misfortune completely numbed me towards both MC and his love interest, and as a result it didn't hit the right spots for me.

But I get that many people like precisely that, the focus on the guy's misery as opposed to the girl's corruption. To me, this is more "hardcore tragedy" than "hardcore ntr".

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes