glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
While it’s not perfect evidence that she’s NOT easily hooked on sex.
She seems to enjoy getting "raped" even before any time reset happens. "I love you, but not enough to refuse to get railed by my teacher, squirt and cum twice from the pleasure, and I'm also going to compare your dicks." Real pure girl right there.
It's a real tragedy for Amelia, who's cursed. I remember it well now that you mention it.

If I were the MC I would have acted quite differently but I guess the developers made him stupid and powerless in order to increase the frustration and develop the NTR plot.

One of my biggest frustrations with the MC comes from the game "Kaede - Dangerous Change"... it's not the worst NTR but one of the ones that drove me the most crazy and disgusted with the MC.

There's also another game published by Otaku Plan that I bought but forgot the name of, in which the MC's wife makes him cheat on her boss because he's abandoned her sexually.

I think that when you play NTR games, you shouldn't think and put yourself in the place of the MC or other characters, otherwise you'll take it to heart and hurt yourself.

When I play games, it's mainly to have fun and when the game is negative and depressing it doesn't have the desired effect on me, so I try to avoid games that are too depressing from now on, but it's true that CGs often make you want to watch, only to be disappointed by the scenario.

Dark Hero Party is a good example of a frustrating game, even if some of the endings are interesting... the last ending is particularly interesting because you can take revenge on all those who caused the tragedy, but this is at the expense of the life of the hero's beloved.
I know exactly what you mean, I like NTR, but some games are just depressing like this one. I think that comes largely with the fact that you play from the male MC's perspective, and you have no agency over anything, yet you have to put in effort in order to basically lose. The MC not only makes dumb decisions, he also seems to be genuinely attached to Amelia even after knowing what she willingly does. Add to it the fact that the plot is super contrived and heavily stacked against the protagonist, who really seems to be victim of "NTR by coincidences".

I know that some people enjoy this, maybe because they can easily disassociate, but disassociating to me makes the story, and therefore the whole experience, much weaker. I much prefer to explore more into the feelings and motivations of the female instead, as it's really hard to make good NTR with truly (or at least reasonably) pure females without resorting to "cheats" - like magic rape drugs, or absolute nonsense like - "I was raped so many times that now I love sex."

I wish Hannah could steal the protagonist as a sort of reverse NTR and make him feel actually loved instead of settling for him out of pity love or whatever like Amelia.

Crabentus

Jan 1, 2020
Please tell me, after we destroy the red portal here, what should we do next? I've already looked all over the school and haven't found anything.

Reactions: Hiro0018

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
No, it hasn't been reset, and this is well explained by the demoness who has made a pact with the MC.

Just like all Amelia's sexual stats and experience, nothing has been reset except for the MC, who remembers everything.

It's possible I've misunderstood this part, but it seems clear to me that nothing has been reset in the loops, apart from their memories, even though some characters feel attached to the MC in spite of everything.

Speaking of which, how did you manage to get the positive ending for the hero? I lost my savegames when I downloaded the savegame shared by a member. In fact, when I tried to restore my savegames, my screen went black and I had to reinstall the game. I'm disgusted to have to do it all over again, despite my very important leveling in the game. I'd spent a lot of time leveling to test things out, but I'd never have the courage to do it all again.
Basically as Erosia said under you for the True End. Solve the Church secret cellar, the Boy's Dorm room (top right), and Outside dungeon (to the right of the entrance).

And that post basically cleared up what I meant to say, too, as in the actions were reset (never happened), but the influence didn't disappear.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
She seems to enjoy getting "raped" even before any time reset happens. "I love you, but not enough to refuse to get railed by my teacher, squirt and cum twice from the pleasure, and I'm also going to compare your dicks." Real pure girl right there.

I know exactly what you mean, I like NTR, but some games are just depressing like this one. I think that comes largely with the fact that you play from the male MC's perspective, and you have no agency over anything, yet you have to put in effort in order to basically lose. The MC not only makes dumb decisions, he also seems to be genuinely attached to Amelia even after knowing what she willingly does. Add to it the fact that the plot is super contrived and heavily stacked against the protagonist, who really seems to be victim of "NTR by coincidences".

I know that some people enjoy this, maybe because they can easily disassociate, but disassociating to me makes the story, and therefore the whole experience, much weaker. I much prefer to explore more into the feelings and motivations of the female instead, as it's really hard to make good NTR with truly (or at least reasonably) pure females without resorting to "cheats" - like magic rape drugs, or absolute nonsense like - "I was raped so many times that now I love sex."

I wish Hannah could steal the protagonist as a sort of reverse NTR and make him feel actually loved instead of settling for him out of pity love or whatever like Amelia.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way when playing NTR games.

When I play a game, I like to put myself in the protagonists' shoes and tend to take things to heart, even to the point of hating certain characters and killing them (in-game, of course).

When I managed to get rid of the Dragons who were the source of the world's evil in Dark Hero Party, you can't imagine how good I felt, but after defeating them, I felt a great emptiness and a kind of disappointment. Dark Hero Party pushes the player very far into this kind of feeling, and I would have liked a positive ending between the MC and his childhood friend, but we're straying from the subject here.

In the game, Amelia is very attached to the MC and is torn between the pleasures of sex and staying with a companion who gives her no sexual pleasure.

I must admit I was shocked to see Amelia team up with the Professor against the other characters at one point, but that was due to corruption.

Nevertheless, I would have liked to see a game where the character loves the MC (but doesn't sleep with him) and when he discovers the deception, he wants to leave her for good and she does everything to dissuade him. That would be really new and unprecedented in a game of this kind.

Being a creator at heart, I'd like to be able to create games that are out of the ordinary, because I have a feeling of déjà-vu.

I have to admit one thing, I've been looking forward to the release of this game for a long time, as I'd seen the announcement several months before its release on DLSite, and the images and story unveiled at the time looked pretty good to me.

I would have liked the player to have more relationships with the other girls in the group (whose names I've forgotten).
He's content to rape the other girls and even the teacher Melissa (who's a lesbian) instead of accepting the advances of the other two girls in the group who seem to have developed feelings for him because of the various loops. That's what's wrong with him.

There are far too many inconsistencies in the game, I even saw a bug where there are two Amelia's next to the class, where she gets hit on by the other boys like Leon and the other Big Dick Club member lol.

With magic, the MC could have increased the size of his contraption or found a cure for his premature ejaculations.

He could also have developed a feeling for the Demoness with whom he had sex too.

I'd have liked to see whether Amelia would abandon the hero if he left, because despite her sex addiction, she seemed to want to fight and continue working on missions and protecting the MC. If he was frustrated after what she'd done with Leon, in front of him, and threatened to leave, I wonder what she'd do, but we'll never know. Maybe she'd become Leon's slave and abandon the MC.

There's a particularly good game that takes place partly in an Isekai. I think it's called Isekai Transmission, and I really loved the fact that it was possible to make several different endings depending on our actions... It's very well done, but still very frustrating.

I don't know about you, but I could never be corrupted by Sex. I'm not saying I don't like making love, but after the act, the effect fades and I suppose it's the same for girls... of course, I've known nymphos who loved sex, but they weren't thinking about it 24 hours a day, so it's obvious that all this so-called corruption is only fictitious and unrealistic in real life.

Amelia has spent her whole life with the MC, it's inconceivable to imagine her leaving him for Leon or anyone else when she's known them for less time than he has.

Some NTRs don't emphasize these inner experiences with those she cheats with others. Whatever the feeling linked to sex, it's ephemeral although it can be redeveloped at any time, and in my opinion it's not as important as all the years of happiness Amelia and the MC have spent together.

It's a pity that this isn't really felt in the work, but let's not spit on the scriptwriter's work, because the aim of NTR is to find pretexts to trigger immoral and sometimes tragic events and sex scenes, as in "Kaede - Dangerous change" and other even more tragic games that I'd rather forget.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I get the translation is generally garbage. So I'll elucidate somewhat in short sentences.

Yes, the time loops are imperfect.
No, the events in the previous loop did not occur due to reset. Yet.
Yes, in spite of resets, influences to characters get carried over.
No, Amelia wasn't a whore at first.
Yes, she was drugged from the first loop and on after the gate dog KOs them. Until MC calls Olivia in the final loop to kill it.
Yes, the imperfect loops make her weaker, sluttier and kind of a selfish asshole and MC stronger, jaded and depressed.
Yes, the perfected time loop genuinely erases everything. It leaves deja-vu for MC only however.
No, she doesn't get sluttified in the True Ending's perfect reset.

As for how to get the True Ending, you have to find 3 items from the puzzle dungeons. The ones with (?) marks where you solve puzzles with da bois instead of fighting.
I hadn't seen your message in the mass of replies received, it was thanks to the last message posted by another member that I went back to read your reply and I have to say that it's coherent.

If only I knew how to make RPG Maker translations, I'd translate the games myself because I speak several languages, including Kurosawa-san's language.

If I've understood correctly, everything that happened in the previous loops has been reset. However, all Amelia's stats are still present and don't disappear.

For the True Ending, are you saying that both Amelia and the MC forget everything that happened previously?

I really want to see this with my own eyes, but downloading the save shared by a member obviously made my other saves inaccessible because I now have a black screen and I'm too lazy to start all over again, especially after spending all my time leveling for fun lol.

I would have loved to have seen a sequel to this game, as the ending I had unlocked left room for a possible sequel with the love story of the demoness who leaves after helping us.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I hadn't seen your message in the mass of replies received, it was thanks to the last message posted by another member that I went back to read your reply and I have to say that it's coherent.

If only I knew how to make RPG Maker translations, I'd translate the games myself because I speak several languages, including Kurosawa-san's language.

If I've understood correctly, everything that happened in the previous loops has been reset. However, all Amelia's stats are still present and don't disappear.

For the True Ending, are you saying that both Amelia and the MC forget everything that happened previously?

I really want to see this with my own eyes, but downloading the save shared by a member obviously made my other saves inaccessible because I now have a black screen and I'm too lazy to start all over again, especially after spending all my time leveling for fun lol.

I would have loved to have seen a sequel to this game, as the ending I had unlocked left room for a possible sequel with the love story of the demoness who leaves after helping us.
Yes, Amelia and MC completely forget the previous time loops, and undo all the damage to Amelia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind the sex stats since that's mainly a gameplay mechanic. Never comes to play in the story.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way when playing NTR games.

When I play a game, I like to put myself in the protagonists' shoes and tend to take things to heart, even to the point of hating certain characters and killing them (in-game, of course).

When I managed to get rid of the Dragons who were the source of the world's evil in Dark Hero Party, you can't imagine how good I felt, but after defeating them, I felt a great emptiness and a kind of disappointment. Dark Hero Party pushes the player very far into this kind of feeling, and I would have liked a positive ending between the MC and his childhood friend, but we're straying from the subject here.
I never got the courage to play that game for the reason you mentioned. Or maybe I could comfort myself thinking it's my wisdom, protecting me from things that it knows will hurt me.

Nevertheless, I would have liked to see a game where the character loves the MC (but doesn't sleep with him) and when he discovers the deception, he wants to leave her for good and she does everything to dissuade him. That would be really new and unprecedented in a game of this kind.

I would have liked the player to have more relationships with the other girls in the group (whose names I've forgotten).
He's content to rape the other girls and even the teacher Melissa (who's a lesbian) instead of accepting the advances of the other two girls in the group who seem to have developed feelings for him because of the various loops. That's what's wrong with him.

With magic, the MC could have increased the size of his contraption or found a cure for his premature ejaculations.

He could also have developed a feeling for the Demoness with whom he had sex too.

I'd have liked to see whether Amelia would abandon the hero if he left, because despite her sex addiction, she seemed to want to fight and continue working on missions and protecting the MC. If he was frustrated after what she'd done with Leon, in front of him, and threatened to leave, I wonder what she'd do, but we'll never know. Maybe she'd become Leon's slave and abandon the MC.
Yes, those ideas are all valid, even I had plenty on how to make the game more interesting as I was playing. I think that and also the fact that I'm actually fairly numb towards this game stems from the fact that it's just simply not that good. Even the simple suggestion that MC ended up with Hannah instead could turn the whole game around and give to the player the feeling of fulfillment.

Being a creator at heart, I'd like to be able to create games that are out of the ordinary, because I have a feeling of déjà-vu.
I'm more like the annoying guy that tries to find plot holes in everything :LOL:, simply because of my obsession with realism - and yes, even in fiction, "custom rules" doesn't mean "no rules". I've ruined many stories from my childhood this way after thinking about them for long enough.

I don't know about you, but I could never be corrupted by Sex. I'm not saying I don't like making love, but after the act, the effect fades and I suppose it's the same for girls... of course, I've known nymphos who loved sex, but they weren't thinking about it 24 hours a day, so it's obvious that all this so-called corruption is only fictitious and unrealistic in real life.

Some NTRs don't emphasize these inner experiences with those she cheats with others. Whatever the feeling linked to sex, it's ephemeral although it can be redeveloped at any time, and in my opinion it's not as important as all the years of happiness Amelia and the MC have spent together.
As a person who has a strong sense of justice (or at least I'd like to think so), I was at one point frustrated with the idea of infidelity, to a point when I decided to research why and how it happens. The studies I've read gave me many interesting insights, and I would strongly disagree that corruption itself is fiction (corruption through sex still is), to a point that might surprise you.
For example:

Amelia has spent her whole life with the MC, it's inconceivable to imagine her leaving him for Leon or anyone else when she's known them for less time than he has.
This in particular could easily be realistic. Of course, statistically such relationships are destined to fail - the chance of success is about 9% or so (hard to say, but it's the most optimistic number I remember), but people who cheat will, to say it briefly, experience "blindness" (can happen for a variety of reasons), and will realize their mistake later - often not that much later.

Perhaps a bit more realistic take on NTR would entice some people, but alas, I was not gifted with much talent for writing, so I'll just have to wait for someone who was.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
So, the game was updated with 3 new after-story epilogues (or so I understand). All of them being happy scenarios...
That's new (and bold) for a ntr game ngl.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So, the game was updated with 3 new after-story epilogues (or so I understand). All of them being happy scenarios...
1.20 and it also says that it will be difficult to implement more scenes without having to raise the price well we will wait for it to update again

Last edited:
Reactions: F4S1

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
Yes, Amelia and MC completely forget the previous time loops, and undo all the damage to Amelia.
Nevermind the sex stats since that's mainly a gameplay mechanic. Never comes to play in the story.
because MC and Amelia forgot what happened before, does that count as a happy ending? because someone said that Amelia sometimes remained dissatisfied with MC

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
because MC and Amelia forgot what happened before, does that count as a happy ending? because someone said that Amelia sometimes remained dissatisfied with MC
What an odd question. Yes, it is ubiquitously a happy ending. The bad guys were captured, Amelia was cured and everything bad was reversed, and she and the MC consummate their love at the ending with satisfaction after solving the case without problem.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
That's actually pretty rare for an NTR game to do something like that. Now, if only the MC could impregnate her like in Demon's Harem and have a fuckton of kids.

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
What an odd question. Yes, it is ubiquitously a happy ending. The bad guys were captured, Amelia was cured and everything bad was reversed, and she and the MC consummate their love at the ending with satisfaction after solving the case without problem.
I read a lot of comments about the storyline and watched the final scene with Hannah. Honestly i don't think this can be called a happy ending because MC feels like he's forgotten something and MC's separation from Hannah, for some reason I feel like MC is more worthy of being with Hannah than Amelia even though the previous incident seems like it's never happened but there's still one hole in MC's heart namely Hannah. and seeing that Hannah understands MC's suffering compared to Amelia who every timeloop she easily becomes a slut saying love this and that but her actions are not like her mouth, so I feel that MC is better off with Hannah than Amelia, because if Amelia was raped by People who have big penises Amelia can become sluts as easily as before .
But that's just my personal opinion, I'm just a little dissatisfied because MC really forgot about Hannah. I hope there will be a sequel to the game where Hannah and MC are together and Amelia? Dump her XD

Do you understand? My English is quite bad because I'm still studying

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I read a lot of comments about the storyline and watched the final scene with Hannah. Honestly i don't think this can be called a happy ending because MC feels like he's forgotten something and MC's separation from Hannah, for some reason I feel like MC is more worthy of being with Hannah than Amelia even though the previous incident seems like it's never happened but there's still one hole in MC's heart namely Hannah. and seeing that Hannah understands MC's suffering compared to Amelia who every timeloop she easily becomes a slut saying love this and that but her actions are not like her mouth, so I feel that MC is better off with Hannah than Amelia, because if Amelia was raped by People who have big penises Amelia can become sluts as easily as before .
But that's just my personal opinion, I'm just a little dissatisfied because MC really forgot about Hannah. I hope there will be a sequel to the game where Hannah and MC are together and Amelia? Dump her XD

well it's a difference of opinion it can be seen as negative or positive, it depends on the points of view one thing is clear in the forum people hate amelia but they love hanah the thing is that after things return to the way they were before and that everyone Be happy I guess more so when the thread is updated to the new version, but for some people who hate Amelia for her character they may not be so happy because they prefer that Amelia gets screwed and that the protagonist has other romantic interests other than Amelia.
I have played all the Avntagarde games and people tend to be too harsh. I think the game is quite good but it is a matter of personal taste as to how a game should be made. What is clear is that it is a success in sales and they are going to give some more content in the future

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018

Ah, I see you're talking about Amelia's juxtaposition between her actions and her claims. Well I don't blame you, and actually agree with you. He should've left her for Hannah, but keep in mind that Amelia was drugged with an aphrodisiac by the professor when they were both KO'd. It doesn't exactly excuse her actions, but it gives something of an excuse.

That said, I will admit I was a little angry at her after she saw the MC nut himself in her presence and then started shit talking him. Dude's trying to save her ass as much as he can and all she was worried about was dicks that could satisfy her at that point. But again, that has reason behind it due to the growing corruption. Her entire body was modified at that point for pleasure seeking.

Besides, that's kind of the point of NTR anyhow. Pleasure over love. Desire and ecstasy over reason and logic.

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
Ah, I see you're talking about Amelia's juxtaposition between her actions and her claims. Well I don't blame you, and actually agree with you. He should've left her for Hannah, but keep in mind that Amelia was drugged with an aphrodisiac by the professor when they were both KO'd. It doesn't exactly excuse her actions, but it gives something of an excuse.

That said, I will admit I was a little angry at her after she saw the MC nut himself in her presence and then started shit talking him. Dude's trying to save her ass as much as he can and all she was worried about was dicks that could satisfy her at that point. But again, that has reason behind it due to the growing corruption. Her entire body was modified at that point for pleasure seeking.

Besides, that's kind of the point of NTR anyhow. Pleasure over love. Desire and ecstasy over reason and logic.
Yep That's what NTR means, I know this is all because of the aphrodisiac but that doesn't mean she can talk nonsense about MC, it's fine if she enjoys the effects of the aphrodisiac and corruption but talking bad things about MC makes all those years of memories meaningless at all I want it to be meaningful even though maybe a little like "I feel good about this I feel guilty but I can't help it...I'm sorry Masamune" instead of saying "I still like you even though your penis is blabla "keep insulting him without mercy or a hint of guilt especially since she knows that Masamune's childhood was very difficult and almost died of starvation.

I've played quite a lot of NTR games (my favorite genre after all) and most of their guilt is still there even though it's small and even if the corruption is high they're not as brutal as Amelia did lol, if the MC Had a normal background maybe all the mean words from Amelia could be more acceptable because MC has never suffered since childhood. but yeah, it's called hardcore NTR it's good (the segs scene is top tier for me and very vulgar suitable for 5 finger sports) but I don't really like the ending, like there's no karma ending that makes Amelia suffer and there's no justice for Hannah.

This is different from where I enjoyed the MC suffering in Scars of Summer where the MC was quite rubbish for me lol

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
well it's a difference of opinion it can be seen as negative or positive, it depends on the points of view one thing is clear in the forum people hate amelia but they love hanah the thing is that after things return to the way they were before and that everyone Be happy I guess more so when the thread is updated to the new version, but for some people who hate Amelia for her character they may not be so happy because they prefer that Amelia gets screwed and that the protagonist has other romantic interests other than Amelia.
I have played all the Avntagarde games and people tend to be too harsh. I think the game is quite good but it is a matter of personal taste as to how a game should be made. What is clear is that it is a success in sales and they are going to give some more content in the future
I'm quite neutral about this because I don't really like it when Amelia has a happy ending and Hannah doesn't, that's not fair to me especially how Amelia's character in the game is very bad. She says evil things to Masamune even though she herself knows that Masamune has a bad past but she really can't control herself even though I know it's because of aphrodisiacs and corruption and as an adult Masamune can only watch the person he likes in NTR but MC keeps trying to help her and Amelia seems to ignore all those efforts and makes all the memories for years years like they don't mean anything. This game is very good, but I'm not satisfied with the ending, I would like the ending to be more varied, such as MC being able to leave Amelia, karma for Amelia, Masamune loving Hannah and others.

Btw can you recommend me a game from Avntagarde?This game is quite good, I quite like it and want to try others

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes