danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm quite neutral about this because I don't really like it when Amelia has a happy ending and Hannah doesn't, that's not fair to me especially how Amelia's character in the game is very bad. She says evil things to Masamune even though she herself knows that Masamune has a bad past but she really can't control herself even though I know it's because of aphrodisiacs and corruption and as an adult Masamune can only watch the person he likes in NTR but MC keeps trying to help her and Amelia seems to ignore all those efforts and makes all the memories for years years like they don't mean anything. This game is very good, but I'm not satisfied with the ending, I would like the ending to be more varied, such as MC being able to leave Amelia, karma for Amelia, Masamune loving Hannah and others.

Btw can you recommend me a game from Avntagarde?This game is quite good, I quite like it and want to try others
Loretta’s Brand-New Job

Fox Girls Never Play Dirty

He Who Vowed to Create a Demon Harem

The latter is translated by saykey ntr studios but you have to pay for the translation
although kagura games announced it so sooner or later we will have an official translation

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
Loretta’s Brand-New Job

Fox Girls Never Play Dirty

He Who Vowed to Create a Demon Harem

The latter is translated by saykey ntr studios but you have to pay for the translation
although kagura games announced it so sooner or later we will have an official translation
Thx bro. Immortal quartet looks good but I don't have money so I'll just sit around and wait for the free one XD

Last edited:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Fucking bullshit. I'd rather play "demon harem" or "foxy girls never betray again". You can't do a fucking thing in this fucking game, you just have to watch, you can't even do a fucking thing with time lapse. The MC was fooling himself that: "I could save her just a little bit longer." I'd rather have a fucking relationship with Hannah! Why did you even have to add the scene where she sucks him off? And we got one more scene at the end of the game where they fuck. Couldn't they have done an ending where you could just stay with her? Or where MC Chad fucks all the girls at that whore school? He stayed for this whore who can't take his 15 cm cock and wants a monster dick like the dog that fucked her.

Reactions: Smash Master 158

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
Fucking bullshit. I'd rather play "demon harem" or "foxy girls never betray again". You can't do a fucking thing in this fucking game, you just have to watch, you can't even do a fucking thing with time lapse. The MC was fooling himself that: "I could save her just a little bit longer." I'd rather have a fucking relationship with Hannah! Why did you even have to add the scene where she sucks him off? And we got one more scene at the end of the game where they fuck. Couldn't they have done an ending where you could just stay with her? Or where MC Chad fucks all the girls at that whore school? He stayed for this whore who can't take his 15 cm cock and wants a monster dick like the dog that fucked her.
Bro chill we know what you're feeling

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Lmao, I get how you feel. MC has a long dong himself, yet every other motherfucker in the bloody school has a bigguser dickus. Shit's like a foot long already, how much bigger are the other dudes?

Cultured Raccoon

Mar 19, 2021
Can anyone help me with changing leons name?
(P.S. Leon is a close friend of me irl and its weird jerking and having his name pop up:KappaPride:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Bro chill we know what you're feeling
What? I mean, thanks, I guess? If you mean I felt bad, you must be mistaken. I mean, it's a fap game, so of course I was fapping to how everyone was raping her. But the whole point is that the main character didn't get much content. Why would they add these boring scenes where he somehow fucks girls in the toilet, they're not even good enough. Can't even compare to the sex scenes they gave Amelia. And that shit with Hannah where she just sucks his dick, I was counting on more actually, like with every time jump there will be more scenes with her. But they fucked it up. Those mfs made a whole opening, but there's no fucking content in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erosia

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
1° favorite sex in jap after record stone physical modification division
2° record stone - top secret - everything is jap and broken
favorite sex after this event and some text after ending the event with the second option
maybe the second is a repetition?
3° after having sex with leon
4° 5° chapter 2° day

ty for your work, good job

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I forgot who is Hannah... Are you referring to the Demon girl?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Yep That's what NTR means, I know this is all because of the aphrodisiac but that doesn't mean she can talk nonsense about MC, it's fine if she enjoys the effects of the aphrodisiac and corruption but talking bad things about MC makes all those years of memories meaningless at all I want it to be meaningful even though maybe a little like "I feel good about this I feel guilty but I can't help it...I'm sorry Masamune" instead of saying "I still like you even though your penis is blabla "keep insulting him without mercy or a hint of guilt especially since she knows that Masamune's childhood was very difficult and almost died of starvation.

I've played quite a lot of NTR games (my favorite genre after all) and most of their guilt is still there even though it's small and even if the corruption is high they're not as brutal as Amelia did lol, if the MC Had a normal background maybe all the mean words from Amelia could be more acceptable because MC has never suffered since childhood. but yeah, it's called hardcore NTR it's good (the segs scene is top tier for me and very vulgar suitable for 5 finger sports) but I don't really like the ending, like there's no karma ending that makes Amelia suffer and there's no justice for Hannah.

This is different from where I enjoyed the MC suffering in Scars of Summer where the MC was quite rubbish for me lol
I was like you at first, I was angry with Amelia, especially when she turned against us in the middle of the fight with the professor when he increased the intensity of the aphrodisiacs to get her to join him.

At one point, she confessed to the MC that she loved sex and getting caught by all the holes and that she thought she wasn't pure enough for Masamune and that he should look for someone better than her.

She was aware of her condition without understanding what was happening to her body. Masamune felt even guiltier for what he had done to Amelia.

The real Amelia is very faithful, as seen in the game's introduction. As she gradually loses her powers, it's only natural that, with the modifications to her body and the aphrodisiacs, she should succumb to corruption...

However, I think that when she was with Leon in the last loop, I sincerely believe that she would have been strong enough to fight the monsters in the trial and therefore avoid sexual relations with Leon, just as Mamamune was forced to fight the monsters because his comrade didn't want him. But maybe I'm wrong, because it's afterwards that Leon offers her the costume to multiply her powers tenfold.

In the last loop, Hiyori and especially Elena seem to have fallen in love with Masamune.

She tells Masamune that she's not like she used to be, and asks him if he'd like a girl like her despite her past.

She argues with Amelia at one point, reproaching her for going to the Big dick club when she's Masamune's GF. She even tells Masamune in front of Amelia that she did it, but she contradicts Elena and Masamune naively believes her.

Hiyori also seems interested in the MC even though, like Elena, she continues to have relationships with other men.

At some point, if Amelia is very corrupt, she'll prostitute herself and if the MC comes for a favor, she'll anguish him, give him a Tekoki (Handjob) and then forbid him to come back here.

You can really feel that she doesn't want to have any more sexual relations with him. Yet she seems a little jealous when the other girls on the team do things to Masamune.

Elina seems particularly interested in the MC and asks the Hero to go out with her rather than Amelia, who isn't faithful at all.

Well, Elina loves Leon too.

The only one who's okay with the Hero is Hannah, but if I had to choose between the three characters, I'd say Amelia and Elina are my physical favorites.

After that, I don't know about you but it reminds me strangely of "Dark Hero Party" where, in one of the endings, it's possible to spare the Villain who lives with your childhood sweetheart and has had children with her, and you can have a relationship with the girl-like dragoness.

In the final ending, you kill the villain, and your childhood sweetheart tries to kill you, only to be killed by her double.

Dark Hero Party is very frustrating on every level, because apart from the princess, the people you trust most don't believe you and think you're guilty of poisoning the others as a result of the villain "Hero" setting you up, and the worst thing is that it was his sister who prepared the poison of which he was found guilty.

I wanted to slit the throat of the prostitute who influenced the Hero's childhood friend to get involved with the villain, telling her that the MC had gone to have fun in the brothel when it wasn't true, he'd been pushed there by a friend.

In any case, I think all these games are designed to drive us crazy.
The creators take a malicious pleasure in tormenting us, reminding us how dark and obscure real life can be, and that everyone can be deceitful and malicious.

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Wall of text.
...Wordy little thing aren't you. No offense, but this site isn't for essays. May want to word it down.

That said, Thug Hero Party exemplifies helplessness and shows that through literal god dragons toying with the MC for fun. And at the end, the MC gets righteous vengeance after all the unfair suffering. The female lead gets her comeuppance, and gets slaughtered with no remorse. With the MC's traitor sister put into a life of punishment for her betraying him. And of course their scum playboy husbands, one dead, the other dickless and no limbs.

You have no idea how gratifying it was to see the MC rip into all of their flaws and their stupidity. Making them realize their horrible actions. Absolutely murdering them with the truth and becoming the true devil to kill the abusive god dragons. The world was already shit at that point, it was a mercy.

This game however, is just stupidity and general NTR circumstance. No gods interfering. Just a stupid whore heroine who loves dick and fell quickly and an MC who, despite getting stronger, keeps getting caught in traps and being naive. Even if Hiyori and Elena fell for him, Hannah is the only real choice. Masamune should've killed Amelia when she betrayed them for the teacher instantly.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
ngl one of the main things that ruins it for me is the body mod.
like, girl had big honkers to begin with, making them even bigger does nothing for me.
and the NTR being all in the open after a very short while in the game is also turning off the heat for me, all the tension is gone. I dont mind the whole thing they did (SPOILERS)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zhind

Apr 14, 2021
I was like you at first, I was angry with Amelia, especially when she turned against us in the middle of the fight with the professor when he increased the intensity of the aphrodisiacs to get her to join him.

At one point, she confessed to the MC that she loved sex and getting caught by all the holes and that she thought she wasn't pure enough for Masamune and that he should look for someone better than her.

She was aware of her condition without understanding what was happening to her body. Masamune felt even guiltier for what he had done to Amelia.

The real Amelia is very faithful, as seen in the game's introduction. As she gradually loses her powers, it's only natural that, with the modifications to her body and the aphrodisiacs, she should succumb to corruption...

However, I think that when she was with Leon in the last loop, I sincerely believe that she would have been strong enough to fight the monsters in the trial and therefore avoid sexual relations with Leon, just as Mamamune was forced to fight the monsters because his comrade didn't want him. But maybe I'm wrong, because it's afterwards that Leon offers her the costume to multiply her powers tenfold.

In the last loop, Hiyori and especially Elena seem to have fallen in love with Masamune.

She tells Masamune that she's not like she used to be, and asks him if he'd like a girl like her despite her past.

She argues with Amelia at one point, reproaching her for going to the Big dick club when she's Masamune's GF. She even tells Masamune in front of Amelia that she did it, but she contradicts Elena and Masamune naively believes her.

Hiyori also seems interested in the MC even though, like Elena, she continues to have relationships with other men.

At some point, if Amelia is very corrupt, she'll prostitute herself and if the MC comes for a favor, she'll anguish him, give him a Tekoki (Handjob) and then forbid him to come back here.

You can really feel that she doesn't want to have any more sexual relations with him. Yet she seems a little jealous when the other girls on the team do things to Masamune.

Elina seems particularly interested in the MC and asks the Hero to go out with her rather than Amelia, who isn't faithful at all.

Well, Elina loves Leon too.

The only one who's okay with the Hero is Hannah, but if I had to choose between the three characters, I'd say Amelia and Elina are my physical favorites.

After that, I don't know about you but it reminds me strangely of "Dark Hero Party" where, in one of the endings, it's possible to spare the Villain who lives with your childhood sweetheart and has had children with her, and you can have a relationship with the girl-like dragoness.

In the final ending, you kill the villain, and your childhood sweetheart tries to kill you, only to be killed by her double.

Dark Hero Party is very frustrating on every level, because apart from the princess, the people you trust most don't believe you and think you're guilty of poisoning the others as a result of the villain "Hero" setting you up, and the worst thing is that it was his sister who prepared the poison of which he was found guilty.

I wanted to slit the throat of the prostitute who influenced the Hero's childhood friend to get involved with the villain, telling her that the MC had gone to have fun in the brothel when it wasn't true, he'd been pushed there by a friend.

In any case, I think all these games are designed to drive us crazy.
The creators take a malicious pleasure in tormenting us, reminding us how dark and obscure real life can be, and that everyone can be deceitful and malicious.
yes you are right NTR games like this are sometimes designed with the aim of torturing us by not giving us any choice in the game other than to watch and suffer until the end, I'm fine with the NTR genre as long as we can determine our own destiny as we live in the moment and The thing I hate the most is why the victims of NTR are always really kind-hearted characters or even have a bad past like Masamune, I want to play without emotion in it but this MC's sad stories force me to be concerned about seeing his misery and it's very rare for me to see an ordinary MC or even an MC who deserves to be in NTR like the MC in Scars of Summer or maybe the MC who lusts for a Harem but ends up being hit by NTR.

And for this game I almost became a mad dog because of Amelia's behavior

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Most NTR fall in the category of tragedies.
In Tragedies like the Hamlet of Shakespeare, aguish fuel the fire that corrupt the human souls and throw them in living hell.
In this burning Abyss, you are forced to face your weaknesses and be tempered or reduced in cinder by it.
There is a very tin line between hate and love and it's really easy to swing between the two sides.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
... I want to play without emotion in it but this MC's sad stories force me to be concerned about seeing his misery and it's very rare for me to see an ordinary MC or even an MC who deserves to be in NTR like the MC in Scars of Summer or maybe the MC who lusts for a Harem but ends up being hit by NTR.

And for this game I almost became a mad dog because of Amelia's behavior
I didn't know that in "Scar of Summer" the MC deserved what he got. But I felt bad for the girl he loves and for his sister.

It's true that in a lot of Eroge games, not just NTR, the MC characters are too nice and let themselves be done too much, whereas they're powerful enough to impose their point of view... in my opinion, that's what's most frustrating about this kind of game... the powerlessness of MCs in the face of their friends, who have no qualms about hurting us without us being able to react.

Today, I played a game called "Engraved Pleasure", which disappointed me greatly, despite the pretty graphics and friendly FMC.
You play as Robert, the prince of the Kingdom of Corinth, who has promised Arieno, the only daughter of a farmer in his territory,
that he would enroll with her in a military academy in two years' time.
However, shortly after making this promise, she disappeared, and two years later, as Robert was about to go to the military academy, Arieno, now his servant, reappeared and was waiting for him.
The MC wonders why Arieno suddenly disappeared, and what happened during those two blank years? Yet she doesn't want him to know, so it's inevitable that she's hiding a big secret, which Robert will discover when he's assigned to the military academy.

The frustrating thing about this game is that the others who discover her secret before we do will use it to blackmail poor Arieno, and if the MC doesn't find a solution to her problem, she'll end up with one of the two villains of the story.

The problem with this kind of game is that the story leaves a feeling of déjà-vu if I have to play an NTR game, I prefer to play games like "Slice of Live" or "President Yukino", because they offer several possible scenarios and endings, and corruption is really interesting in these games.

The worst NTR game that really hurt me was this one I bought on DLSite, and I really regret playing it because to this day, just seeing it or talking about it makes my heart ache...
By the way, I left the first negative review, asking the creators to create a positive alternative ending, because it's shameful to let a story end like that... it's a demoralizing and depressing game.

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes