kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
I used one of the saves and lost all my saves and don't know how to fix it... when I put everything back, the game screen went black and I had to reinstall the game.... .... I'm upset because I had levelled all my characters, so it's a pain to have to start all over again...

Where can I find & watch the "true ending" ?
I have the complete gallery unlocked and if you are afraid of losing levels then you can use a save editor to get your desired levels

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I noticed that H-status and Skill are untranslated in the pause menu (Not the icons. The part that slides out).

I downloaded the latest translation from the OP and also added the translated img files. Were these just not translated yet?

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
I noticed that H-status and Skill are untranslated in the pause menu (Not the icons. The part that slides out).

I downloaded the latest translation from the OP and also added the translated img files. Were these just not translated yet?
Yes, the same...and it's rather frustrating...

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
voices are off by default for some reason make sure too turn them on their make the game even better only realized this halfway though

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Honestly, the MTL translation stuff for this is pretty funny even for the stuff that IS translated. Gyaru translates to Gal-like, HAH! But still not as funny as when Jolly Green Giant tried to sell its brand of beans in Saudi Arabia (Jolly Green Giant translated into Arabic came back as "Menacing Green Ogre").

Anyhow, some of the Japanese in this game is in image form instead of text, so if it's not very relevant or is a pain to fix the image, I wouldn't hold my breath. But then again, the patch includes some translated images, so maybe you'll get lucky.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
So.. I have a Problem which occurs on Linux (to be specific SteamDeck). I cant open up the menu because it tries to open a file with a Japanese(?) name which isn´t there. I guess because it is translated.

Screenshot_20230903_154451.png

Can somebody help?

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
I don't usually play NTR games, but Avantgarde has always been top tier and this was actually a pretty nice story, though like others I wish there was an option to have romanced Hannah instead. Hell, I would even take Elena 'cause she pretty much ends up doing a reverse of Amelia, getting less slutty with every loop as she develops tsundere feelings towards the MC... Shame.

I really just ended up disliking Amelia with every loop. The first go around was rape and the second gangrape, but the three loops afterwards were more dubious to straight-up consensual as Amelia slutted around while Masamune did the bulk of the legwork for the investigation. I know its her whole 'fall to corruption' thing but it really just got annoying after a time and there was no real emotional connection to tug on. Hell, I got more upset watching the Olivia scenes than the Amelia ones (though that's mostly the implication that her naughty vids are being sold - Damn it Jackson! You have the childhood friend route going, just be content with that!). All in all, great story though it really would've been nice to have a choice in the true end to stop Hannah from going through with it and starting the romance with her.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I don't usually play NTR games, but Avantgarde has always been top tier and this was actually a pretty nice story, though like others I wish there was an option to have romanced Hannah instead. Hell, I would even take Elena 'cause she pretty much ends up doing a reverse of Amelia, getting less slutty with every loop as she develops tsundere feelings towards the MC... Shame.

I really just ended up disliking Amelia with every loop. The first go around was rape and the second gangrape, but the three loops afterwards were more dubious to straight-up consensual as Amelia slutted around while Masamune did the bulk of the legwork for the investigation. I know its her whole 'fall to corruption' thing but it really just got annoying after a time and there was no real emotional connection to tug on. Hell, I got more upset watching the Olivia scenes than the Amelia ones (though that's mostly the implication that her naughty vids are being sold - Damn it Jackson! You have the childhood friend route going, just be content with that!). All in all, great story though it really would've been nice to have a choice in the true end to stop Hannah from going through with it and starting the romance with her.
For me it suffers for being another game with the fall being too fast.

Fedorurih

Apr 5, 2020
is there a walkthrough? I got stuck at the moment where they entered some city through a dungeon in which there are both NPCs and monsters. in one of the buildings I defeated a strong monster along with Elena, but what to do next? elena joined the detachment and now always walks with me. I need to go through the wooden gate in the room where I killed a strong monster, but the hero says that he needs some kind of plan. and that he hasn't met Chloe from the magic club yet. Where is this chloe?

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
is there a walkthrough? I got stuck at the moment where they entered some city through a dungeon in which there are both NPCs and monsters. in one of the buildings I defeated a strong monster along with Elena, but what to do next? elena joined the detachment and now always walks with me. I need to go through the wooden gate in the room where I killed a strong monster, but the hero says that he needs some kind of plan. and that he hasn't met Chloe from the magic club yet. Where is this chloe?
Chloe is the girl from the Magic Tool club on the 5th floor where you can craft better gear. It's the door on the left side you need to go into, it should have a little sign hanging near it. You talk to Chloe to get a magic device that helps you bust from the prison

Sghornylion

Jul 15, 2023
hi, i need some help

i download the full save and unlock the gallery.

I talked to the second ghost to change amelia body but it didn't reflect my changes on the unlocked CG scenes, is it normal?

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
In the end it seems Hannah definitely will steal main protagonist from Amelia.

any games similar to this one, really enjoyed it.
Try Loretta’s Brand-New Job, its from same developer.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes