• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Is this a demo? Dafuk ended after lizard boss battle in l2 dungeon , mc cucked and everyone went unconscious.... and a 2min outro like a anime

That's it?

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
Just finished it. Damn, Hannah/Leviathan is the goat. The corruption in this game is awful but Hannah was the best part of this game. She sacrificed herself for the MC. I usually go for bad endings but Hannah's story moved me. Hannah>Amelia.
How did you get the true ending?

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
How did you get the true ending?
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game). Confirmed as early as Chapter 3.

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

Edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.

Edit 2: Both Order of Dungeon and Earliest Chapter Confirmed by onore
Mentioned on page 16

• Angry
Reactions: Sinrare

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Also what to do after the spirit boss in the 4th level? (the area with the fireplace)? The game supposedly points what to do but it's somewhat vague

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Also what to do after the spirit boss in the 4th level? (the area with the fireplace)? The game supposedly points what to do but it's somewhat vague
Click on the fireplace after you beat the boss, then next day, go back there and click on the fireplace again to continue

Reactions: Ubtsha

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Same for me. Go back to day 20 every time after the 1st scene which happens on day 26.
It´s a time loop. The whole concept of the game. You play through the same days over and over again, but you can make different choices. (And get cucked by different people.)

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game). Confirmed as early as Chapter 3.

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

Edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.

Edit 2: Both Order of Dungeon and Earliest Chapter Confirmed by onore
I talked to Levitation everyday but only got the first two.

rk47

Aug 26, 2019
Story has pacing issues.
Areas are so large with nothing to do.
It's a shame they didn't put all that work on the animation to enhance the erotic scenes more.

The gameplay is dull.
It has ambition but lacks the execution to fulfill it.

Reactions: Killerbee8967

sevira6964

Nov 17, 2020
pregnancy is tied to the story, not a mechanic, not a game over it's just a standing picture with small amounts of cg. pregnancy is not even rewarding coz as far as i played mc can't even impregnate main girl, even worse most of the time i am losing my mind through endless fucking ntr in this game, give me back 7 hours of my life.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i tried my best but i only get one ending, fighting our roommates and then the blonde guy cuck us while we sleeping.
i hate rpg maker game where they didn put quest tab for us as clue.
i dont have energy to play the game anymore haha..
tell me what the story of another ending please! how we fuck leviathan and has pure ending with amelia.
i admit, i am bad playing game like this haha.

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
Story has pacing issues.
Areas are so large with nothing to do.
It's a shame they didn't put all that work on the animation to enhance the erotic scenes more.

The gameplay is dull.
It has ambition but lacks the execution to fulfill it.
Yeah, I kept checking the sports field, but it was never used.

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes