Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am... Surprised, to say the least. I'm surprised to see this game is NOT animated (I don't see the tag anywhere), while 2 of his previous game were animated. A downgrade.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Here is the mod that will add key item to make all the girls always naked and key item to change Amelia body state. The latest version 1.24 was used.

You need to start the game from the "New game" to get those two key items or edit your save file using RPG Maker save editor to add them.

Just extract and replace in game folder. I have play tested to the end and everything was fine but make sure to backup in case anything happens.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again [v1.24] [AVANTGARDE] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [416 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
apparently we get to have her in true end route
just do quest with demon king
so.... wasted potential? or the true ending worth the endless ntr bs? are your more upset with the gameplay or the seemingly linier path? is the animation and artwork just not as good as previous works?

zerobest1123

Dec 11, 2020
so.... wasted potential? or the true ending worth the endless ntr bs? are your more upset with the gameplay or the seemingly linier path? is the animation and artwork just not as good as previous works?
i never play previus work before personally i think true end worth no shit, game play is ok except the part where mc are just too pathetic. the sex scene is good for me cause it voiced

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes