gg125

Jul 17, 2019
Ok just got done playing this. WOW. Did not expect myself to actually care about the plot and characters but I ended up actually getting into the game towards the second half. Too bad that, just like every other japanese work of fiction, it completely drops its marbles at the end.
Anyways. The Sex scenes were good but I wish the other girls had actual routes and more scenes.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Ok just got done playing this. WOW. Did not expect myself to actually care about the plot and characters but I ended up actually getting into the game towards the second half. Too bad that, just like every other japanese work of fiction, it completely drops its marbles at the end.
Anyways. The Sex scenes were good but I wish the other girls had actual routes and more scenes.
This one was certain more linear compared to AVANTGARDE other past games this time around so there is no point in avoiding the H scenes and trying to keep low corruption stats since the Main Heroine is guaranteed to be corrupted. I am guessing they just wanted a more straight forward H game this time so it is more about how fast you want to complete this game or take your time collecting all H scenes.

Getting the True ending is based on if the player did the side quest to find the 3 stories about the demon girl's past this time around. No need to skip this side quest and just do it on your first run since it provides some decent loot and a MP regen accessory in the first dungeon which is very useful on the Main Character.

I also agree they could have added other romance path for this game (would have gladly chosen the tan skin girl as main choice of romance) but it will have required a lot more work since that means they also have to provide more H scenes to cover each romance path and potential NTR events for those romance paths. If there is one thing about these types of games I've learned is that development is just more focused on one girl mostly because it makes developing the H scenes easier and allow them to release a full base game with less risk of development issues due to having to design the game to cover multiple potential story paths.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
getting scenes in this game is kinda pain in the ass i joined two available classes, one class for every week and i got nothing, not a single hentai scene from my time
you loose.gif

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Why there is bestiality tag? where are this scenes?
After the buff black guy Jackson is the chapter for the fat teacher (Hoff-something or other) who uses slimes, which might qualify. However, it probably fits better the chapter after that, where the blond guy Leon is involved. One of the first scenes there while in class is a wolf monster scene.

On my end, I'm more interested in knowing what the new version introduces in terms of endings. Does anyone know what they are and how you get them?

Meier89

Aug 29, 2018
After the buff black guy Jackson is the chapter for the fat teacher (Hoff-something or other) who uses slimes, which might qualify. However, it probably fits better the chapter after that, where the blond guy Leon is involved. One of the first scenes there while in class is a wolf monster scene.

On my end, I'm more interested in knowing what the new version introduces in terms of endings. Does anyone know what they are and how you get them?
thnx!

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
getting scenes in this game is kinda pain in the ass i joined two available classes, one class for every week and i got nothing, not a single hentai scene from my time
View attachment 3018069
Certain class H events are based on Main Story dungeon progress.

You'll need to progress to the next stage of the current story dungeon to trigger the next H scene for the current required class in the Main Story chapter you are on.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2872030

Overview:
Young magician Masamune Kashin of the Greatland Kingdom's Magic Corps, and Amelia Blanchet, are ordered to conduct an undercover investigation at the Caledony Magic Academy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Original Title: アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す
Developer: AVANTGARDE -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.22
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Extras: Full Save

View attachment 2872056 View attachment 2872057 View attachment 2872058 View attachment 2872059 View attachment 2872060 View attachment 2872061 View attachment 2872062 View attachment 2872063 View attachment 2872064 View attachment 2872065 View attachment 2872066 View attachment 2872067
1.23, not sure what else he fixed

Reactions: dazedanon

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Was looking forward to just this Lady on the cover getting turned into a big ol Slut but then they make you play as the cuck. Why is Japan like this...
If you want to play as the fmc there are plenty of corruption games based on fmc perspectives

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This one was certain more linear compared to AVANTGARDE other past games this time around so there is no point in avoiding the H scenes and trying to keep low corruption stats since the Main Heroine is guaranteed to be corrupted. I am guessing they just wanted a more straight forward H game this time so it is more about how fast you want to complete this game or take your time collecting all H scenes.

Getting the True ending is based on if the player did the side quest to find the 3 stories about the demon girl's past this time around. No need to skip this side quest and just do it on your first run since it provides some decent loot and a MP regen accessory in the first dungeon which is very useful on the Main Character.

I also agree they could have added other romance path for this game (would have gladly chosen the tan skin girl as main choice of romance) but it will have required a lot more work since that means they also have to provide more H scenes to cover each romance path and potential NTR events for those romance paths. If there is one thing about these types of games I've learned is that development is just more focused on one girl mostly because it makes developing the H scenes easier and allow them to release a full base game with less risk of development issues due to having to design the game to cover multiple potential story paths.
Yup and majority of the time it’s usually one developer and multiple routes are very tedious to do especially high quantity ones. Like when it’s a VN you have a whole company staff dedicated to it.

I will say even if a lot of foreigners don’t like how it is done.. it’s important to understand the main demographic is Japanese people and things they enjoy is different to us. They are ones that buy the most of times and usually it is very well receptive to it.

Last edited:

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
Yup and majority of the time it’s usually one developer and multiple routes are very tedious to do especially high quantity ones. Like when it’s a VN you have a whole company staff dedicated to it.

I will say even if a lot of foreigners don’t lile how it is done.. it’s important to understand the main demographic is Japanese people and things they enjoy is different to us. They are ones that buy the most of times and usually it is very well receptive to it.
What's the point? I mean, yeah, it would be pretty funny to see 3 more girls cucking him, but, honestly it's just a waste of time.
I all for actual Demon King route though

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes