johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2872030

Overview:
Young magician Masamune Kashin of the Greatland Kingdom's Magic Corps, and Amelia Blanchet, are ordered to conduct an undercover investigation at the Caledony Magic Academy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Original Title: アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す
Developer: AVANTGARDE -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.22
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Extras: Full Save

View attachment 2872056 View attachment 2872057 View attachment 2872058 View attachment 2872059 View attachment 2872060 View attachment 2872061 View attachment 2872062 View attachment 2872063 View attachment 2872064 View attachment 2872065 View attachment 2872066 View attachment 2872067
update when :Kappa:

Reactions: dazedanon

Dykusia

Oct 10, 2022
...Will there be additional content in the future, or is the game already considered finished and it's just some typo corrections for updates now?

Dec 12, 2021
Pregnancy Tag: Alright, good start.
No Multiple Ending tag: Even better
Avantgarde Game: That's a good sign, they've had games where Pregnancy is a mechanic before- Not the best but it was there

pregnancy is tied to the story, not a mechanic, not a game over it's just a standing picture with small amounts of cg. pregnancy is not even rewarding coz as far as i played mc can't even impregnate main girl, even worse most of the time i am losing my mind through endless fucking ntr in this game, give me back 7 hours of my life.
D'oh!

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Any game recommendation with small cock humiliation? Asking for a friend.

I already read the other one with the elf wife.

JacarandaSun

Feb 11, 2021
If you're taking about the classrooms, I believe the red one is the one you are supposed to be attending that cycle.
Yes, red is the one that advances the main story. Too add though: I started the initial black route (far right classroom), didn't finish it, reloaded, and then did the red route then the initial black route again (they were the same story up to the point that I reloaded). The black route gave me the h-scenes that were mentioned during the red route but I didn't get to see. So based on that, I think the optimal route might be to go the initial black route, then first red route, then the next black route, then the next red route, etc... then again, with the wonky time travel stuff and possible corruption level requirements who knows.

mayonaiser

Dec 23, 2019
how do you get the true ending btw? already finished with the cuck ending and the ghost in recollection room said theres true ending but i dont know which one that is or how to get it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmeliaBlanchetteFallsOverAndOverAgain-1.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kiroxon1

Feb 7, 2023
getting this in chapter 4 and later on in the same sequence also same thing with shcg15_02 which then results in endless "now Loading" screen. The stuff from updates/fixes is already applied 1699974588945.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes