• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ripah

Oct 5, 2017
Try like this:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:24f4828b2b6ec8d23a25e4540004351c2682a83c&dn=Amity_Park

Copy the link and add it as a link in your torrent client.

Or:
Thanks a lot!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
does anyone know the cheat I should enter in the pc
there should be a post here that has the main cheat code I think it was maddiexxx but don't quote me on that just go fishing around this thread you should find it

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
With whom is the new H-event?

Is there anything new with maddie?
Since my game bugged out in a loop in the last version I got two new scenes: one in the bedroom and one in the boy's washroom. If you had the bedroom scene before, there 's nothing new with Maddie and the new one would be with Paulina.

Never been a fan of glory whole stuff myself so that 's kinda sad, but at least the game is still being worked on.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough? stuck after Sam finds out I'm the ghost boy and dunno if thats the end.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
maybe.... face looks wierd and anatomy is nonexisting
The utter thing seemed rushed imho. Wasn't she supposed to be someone not too easy to get to, and all of a sudden she turned out to be whoring herself out? Does that make her more attractive in any way? The setup in the end was there that you would be supplying her with money instead but to me it just felt awkward and cringy.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Can someone give a estimate to the content? Like how long do you take to see most of the content?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I've extracted the images and there is no sign of Maddie/Dad scene, has it been removed or am i just retarded?
Also the cheat only unlocks first 6 frames, there are still 3 scenes locked.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Can someone give a estimate to the content? Like how long do you take to see most of the content?
I'm quite bad to give estimates on that and it obviously depends on you style of gameplay and how fast you read, but it's generally speaking short. Maybe 30-60 minutes, including the fights?

Reactions: jinnhihho
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes