Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I've extracted the images and there is no sign of Maddie/Dad scene, has it been removed or am i just retarded?
Also the cheat only unlocks first 6 frames, there are still 3 scenes locked.
Hmm, I just took a look and found it in images/events/maddie_x_jack, so it's there and it's definitely in the game. My game looped early in the last version and this was the first time I got to see it.
There are only 8 frames in my game to unlock. I do seem to remember that there were 9 in the previous version tho... hunh, maybe an issue of an old save incompatibility?

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
The utter thing seemed rushed imho. Wasn't she supposed to be someone not too easy to get to, and all of a sudden she turned out to be whoring herself out? Does that make her more attractive in any way? The setup in the end was there that you would be supplying her with money instead but to me it just felt awkward and cringy.
I can't agre more....

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
ive been fighting but my hp /ep stays the same
You advance your combat skills through special moves, your points stay the same (at least for this build). In the beginning I just punched and blocked when there was a move coming; later on you can dodge obvious blows by turning invisible and use ghost ray for double damage to speed things up. That 's why cheats aren't really necessary so far.

The only point where you can have trouble is when you have the second fight in a row with Desiree but that can be easily reloaded if you maneuvered yourself into a corner before. If at some point this turns into a grindfest I'm sure someone will have a look at the code for the proper keywords.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I already know the cheat for extra hp its player_hp= but the thing is after you get her in the jar is that all of the story cuz nothing else happens and ive been fighting ,sleeping for a week now cant even find same etc in school

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I already know the cheat for extra hp its player_hp= but the thing is after you get her in the jar is that all of the story cuz nothing else happens and ive been fighting ,sleeping for a week now cant even find same etc in school
You get a a few explanations and a bj after opening the jar in your room, don't know that there would be anything else as of yet.
Since there is no indicator (like a 'you reached the end of the current version' - screen), I guess the best way of estimating if there something you missed is to check the pc in Danny's room for unlocks.
Alternatively you could just extract the cgs and have a look.

gamera99

Nov 5, 2017
Does this game not have background music or sound effects? This is the second version I installed, and it's completely silent. Can't say I like that. I'm running it in Windows 7, don't know if it's a bug, but I see audio files in a folder for the game.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Does this game not have background music or sound effects? This is the second version I installed, and it's completely silent. Can't say I like that. I'm running it in Windows 7, don't know if it's a bug, but I see audio files in a folder for the game.
I haven't heard any music either and in the game itself there are no settings to adjust sound. Could be that the files are placed there for future content, I would guess tho that they 're a RenPy preset thing that just were left as is. But that 's guesstimate on my part of course.

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Honestly, I'm enjoying the art work and certainly the main premise of the game. The battle system. while basic, was fun enough and I rather enjoyed the game as a whole so far. I do have a few concerns and they're mostly tied to the genre of this. Is this going to be NTR? I'm kinda getting that vibe and I'd rather know now then later. I mean between making Paulina a gloryhole whore, the fleshing out Dash(your bully) as character before anyone, and the fact the majority of H scenes are you watching other people have sex...it's kinda making me think this is the beginnings of a NTR game. I have to admit that while Paulina isn't my favourite girl by far, but I think in this kinda game you'd be better off with a slow burn when it comes not only to her, but to the other main girls. You kinda locked her into a 2d character role that diminishes the potential. Summertime Saga is probably the best example to learn by.

Of course I realize that in early releases it's imperative to get h-scenes in to generate support for the game, but you'd be better off developing character arcs and maybe using some throwaway side characters to sedate the hunger for h-scenes. In these kinda games, I think most people tend to favour the ones where you go through the journey of getting the girl through varies means(romances, blackmail, or whatever) preferably chosen combined with branching story paths with fleshed out characters. The advantage of using an already established world is you already know the characters and the world so planning out should hopefully be easier. Of course when you veer to far off source material you might get some backlash.

All in all thanks for the experience and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
May want to remove the No Sexual Content tag, as that is no longer the case... Some other tags may also need to be added, as it appears some are missing... Such as group sex (bathroom scene), masturbation, BJ, peeping, mind control (in the form of possession), combat, ghosts, and the list goes on...

Reactions: Gabaw
Aug 29, 2017
anyone having an error when they try to enter the school left hallway? i keep getting this error message: NameError: name 'paulina_gloryhole_01' is not defined anyone got a fix to this?

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
anyone having an error when they try to enter the school left hallway? i keep getting this error message: NameError: name 'paulina_gloryhole_01' is not defined anyone got a fix to this?
Sounds like the new scene isn't working. Maybe a corrupted download or a save file from an older version?

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@cenares : I agree fully with your sentiment, maybe the dev will stumble over in here someday and read this. Or he 'll turn around and start implementing that dating sim aspect and the like, the project is still in very early development.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sounds like the new scene isn't working. Maybe a corrupted download or a save file from an older version?
ya know all this crap about older saves, the guy who makes max's life should inform them how to update the saves so they are compatible, he did it with his game so it should be doable for others.

Reactions: Dragonflight

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just curious, but why no "incest" tag? Seems like that's a pretty obvious direction that the game is going to go in.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes