Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Just curious, but why no "incest" tag? Seems like that's a pretty obvious direction that the game is going to go in.
There are a bunch of tags that need to be added and one taken away, not sure when it will get updated... Probably need to wait for a moderator or staff member to get some free time to update it...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@RedKing @jande21 @ace_boogie

Please add tags (copy & paste friendly):
male protagonist, voyeurism, masturbation, oral sex, vaginal sex, ahegao, turn based combat, prostitution, animated, paranormal, superpowers, possession

Please remove tag:
no sexual content

Thanks!

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
hi,
im stuck with this v0.06 , and there is some error with loading object (in school) like a bug , should i play again or wait for next update? :disappointed:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hi,
im stuck with this v0.06 , and there is some error with loading object (in school) like a bug , should i play again or wait for next update? :disappointed:
if you're trying to use an old save, that might be why, it did the same thing to me and yes old save.. means i have to start it all over again......

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if you're trying to use an old save, that might be why, it did the same thing to me and yes old save.. means i have to start it all over again......
Yeah well, its not like you are starting over Big Kyuash, or SOB or something huge like that. Not that much content in this game so far, so easy to do over. But yeah, incompatible saves from version to version is annoying with several games.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah well, its not like you are starting over Big Kyuash, or SOB or something huge like that. Not that much content in this game so far, so easy to do over. But yeah, incompatible saves from version to version is annoying with several games.
heh imagine how ppl feel for games they paid 60 bucks for, yes it happens with them too

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was a bit disappointed when they threw in Desiree. She was far more busty than most if not all the other women for her figure (with Maddie coming a close second) yet her bust in this was far smaller than I was expecting.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes