Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
it is just me or the game is has no sound? both on pc and android ver. mine didn't play anysounds....
do anyone know how to fix it?

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
when will be next update ??
btw does anyone have save with all photos or save before photoshot with cousin ??

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017

Link to a folder with the PC, Mac and Android d/l links.

Here's the changelog:
Changelog:
  • About 80% of the game is an entirely new story, organized in two episodes.
  • A few previous H-Events are missing for now, but will be included in future updates.
  • A few new locations are now created, but not all of them are reachable. (This will change in the future)
  • A new character has been added into the game, but some previous introduced character are currently not integrated into the story.
  • Two new high quality animated H-Events are ready to be discovered.
  • Many new songs.
Bug report:
two known bugs:
  • Intermittent animation looping issues
  • Characters showing up out of place during fastforward

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Gotta say I'm curious to see what people are going to say about this release. I wasn't impressed. Not as much fun to play and way less content than the 0.6 release. Maybe I was prevented from seeing all the content by bugs (I did get an end screen though.) This is what we waited 4 months for? Somebody remind me what the purpose of the rewrite was. What a major fuck up. Glad I'm not a patron on this one. Wouldn't want to be in GZone's shoes right now...
From what I can tell, the reasonings for the rewrite was so the game can 1) flow a little better and 2) is so more content could be easily added. I think it was mentioned sometime back that a new programmer was hired since the code was a mess or something. I believe this was sometime April. This in theory means new updates should come in sooner and in more regular intervals. Also some of the content was removed to be added at a later date for when scene is more fitting towards the story.

I don't particularly mind the changes but this is coming from a guy that only recently has kept track of this game. I think some story parts are a little off character but I can't fully recall some of the events of the show. I feel like the choices you make may affect how the story plays out but it's too early to tell at this point, which I do find annoying that it isn't mentioned if this is the case or not. Overall, while I don't think this is a solid update, it is technically a good introductory to whats to come. I also understand that they needed time to really get a good foundation for making updates and making story flow but unless the creator has a good road map at this point, I can't be sure how well this game is going to get in the later months.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes