JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
From what I can tell, the reasonings for the rewrite was so the game can 1) flow a little better and 2) is so more content could be easily added. I think it was mentioned sometime back that a new programmer was hired since the code was a mess or something. I believe this was sometime April. This in theory means new updates should come in sooner and in more regular intervals. Also some of the content was removed to be added at a later date for when scene is more fitting towards the story.

I don't particularly mind the changes but this is coming from a guy that only recently has kept track of this game. I think some story parts are a little off character but I can't fully recall some of the events of the show. I feel like the choices you make may affect how the story plays out but it's too early to tell at this point, which I do find annoying that it isn't mentioned if this is the case or not. Overall, while I don't think this is a solid update, it is technically a good introductory to whats to come. I also understand that they needed time to really get a good foundation for making updates and making story flow but unless the creator has a good road map at this point, I can't be sure how well this game is going to get in the later months.
You make a lot of good points. And since I'm not a patron I'm hardly in a position to complain. At this point we can only hope it will pay off in the long run.

Reactions: KaiserST

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I like that the game is progressing and that the behind the scenes coding is being cleaned up to facilitate a more aggressive rollout of new content. I ,like others, am waiting for the old content to be reintegrated and additional content to be added. Keep up the great work. (squash those bugs)

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
There is a bad bug in the new version of the game.

If you don't find the key in Jezz Fenton's room and use
"Phase through the door" for the bathroom scene instead of the branch of the story with "Use the key"
the story progress will get stuck on the night meeting with Sam Manson in the park
where you'll fight the Ectopuss and after you win instead of getting the Sam Manson dialogs
you'll get the incorrect Jezz Fenton with a towel dialogs in the park and the game will
be stuck in this incorrect story branch forever.
Each night you will be able to meet with Sam in the park fight the Ectopuss and not progress any further.

Sadly.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
a rather disappointing update again... not sure if its broken or what... it seems the content ended after jazz bathroom scene and fight... only found one animation so far...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 20970

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on Danny Phantom.
Updated: May 15, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Parody, Milf, Dating Sim

Changelog
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

thanks to @HunterBuliwyf for links

wait 0.1? didnt this have more updates in the past or am i reading the the decimal wrong? edit just looked at the change log and it appears thats suppose to read this way 0.10 :oops:

Reactions: botc76

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
There is a bad bug in the new version of the game.

If you don't find the key in Jezz Fenton's room and use
"Phase through the door" for the bathroom scene instead of the branch of the story with "Use the key"
the story progress will get stuck on the night meeting with Sam Manson in the park
where you'll fight the Ectopuss and after you win instead of getting the Sam Manson dialogs
you'll get the incorrect Jezz Fenton with a towel dialogs in the park and the game will
be stuck in this incorrect story branch forever.
Each night you will be able to meet with Sam in the park fight the Ectopuss and not progress any further.

Sadly.
I got that bug and reloaded a savefile. I think you are supposed to do the meeting with sam first then do Jazz scene.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes