Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
sighs i wonder why west devs do tenacles. It's so annoying only reason it started in Japan to to try to bypass the censored shit.

lubu343

Mar 24, 2018
This looks very nice. Shame that there isn't any incest in it bu given patreon being patreon its understandable.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, good. Thanks for the explanation all- I thought I had a stroke or something and lost my memory. I remembered there being a lot more content in this game when it originally came out- I actually thought this game had been abandoned. It's good to see that this isn't the case. Definitely need more Sam and Kate.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Its better they do a overhaul and change of direction early on rather than late in the game. Although as a backer in certain cases you might end up feel a bit cheated and back to scratch. Why I think its very important for anyone making games to have a solid roadmap and story to start with rather than "make it up along the way"...
Sometimes, shit happens, even the best planning can have unforeseen things happen. I'm just glad the dev is working things out and continuing to work on the game. Too many damn games getting abandoned/going on hiatus.

Reactions: bas

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is a bad bug in the new version of the game.

If you don't find the key in Jezz Fenton's room and use
"Phase through the door" for the bathroom scene instead of the branch of the story with "Use the key"
the story progress will get stuck on the night meeting with Sam Manson in the park
where you'll fight the Ectopuss and after you win instead of getting the Sam Manson dialogs
you'll get the incorrect Jezz Fenton with a towel dialogs in the park and the game will
be stuck in this incorrect story branch forever.
Each night you will be able to meet with Sam in the park fight the Ectopuss and not progress any further.

Sadly.
Even with said process I seem to be stuck in this infernal loop. Even when I restart a new game and I do it that way I am still stuck.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lol the accident with Vlad caused him to lose Maddie? also Vlad actually dating Maddie before Jack? the changes within the game are so inaccurate to the source material it isn't even funny.

Though at least the branch paths give different images that can be seen.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is so little content with this one, however as for the NTR path if I had to guess if you choose that Vlad will somehow in a future update steal Maddie for Jack and/or You.

Also for the nasty bug posted here is how you get around it.

1) Get the key to your sister's room
2) Skip to the evening and do the Sam event first.
3) Afterwards than to your sister event.

Otherwise you will be stuck in the bug for good.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes