Machina12

Jul 6, 2017
maybe write "Version: 0.10" instant of "Version: 0.1"

me i got a little confuse for a moment as i didn't fallow the previous up-date and usually do not try a game when it's in the very early version.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
The things that get labeled as NTR around here is freaking ridiculous.
NTR- Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Seems about right if you ask me.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm kind of stuck, I think my game may have bugged. After I beat the Ectopuss to save Jazz in the bathroom. I went to the park at night to meet Sam for something, but when the ghost came and I won, instead of Sam talking it was Jazz after the bathroom scene. What should I do? It happened multiple times so far.

Jacobnws

Jul 15, 2017
I'm kind of stuck, I think my game may have bugged. After I beat the Ectopuss to save Jazz in the bathroom. I went to the park at night to meet Sam for something, but when the ghost came and I won, instead of Sam talking it was Jazz after the bathroom scene. What should I do? It happened multiple times so far.
Here you go.

There is so little content with this one, however as for the NTR path if I had to guess if you choose that Vlad will somehow in a future update steal Maddie for Jack and/or You.

Also for the nasty bug posted here is how you get around it.

1) Get the key to your sister's room
2) Skip to the evening and do the Sam event first.
3) Afterwards than to your sister event.

Otherwise you will be stuck in the bug for good.

Reactions: Zontany
U

User_17502

NTR- Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Seems about right if you ask me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm out her tryna smash Sam, my eyes on this one
there is no Sam content as of yet. While the Ectopuss tried to rape all the smashable girls and we got to see nude scenes with most Sam is the only one who doesn't have anything nudes or a rape scene (Paulina and Maddie) hopefully in a future release there will be some more content.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The art is pretty faithful in the stills, but during the h-scenes the faces are frankly terrible, big minus there.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes