StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Anyway i forgot, how to open console on older version ? XDD
Go to the unzipped Amity Park folder --> Go to renpy folder --> Go to common folder --> locate 00console.rpy and open with Notepad. Then in Notepad, find config.console = False and change it to config.console = True (you might want to use ctrl+f to help you find it). Save and close the Notepad document and then play the game. In the game, press shift+o and you should get the console. This is usually how it works for all Renpy games.

EDIT: if you just wanted all the scenes, you could use the code in the OP and enter it into the computer in Danny's room.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Go to the unzipped Amity Park folder --> Go to renpy folder --> Go to common folder --> locate 00console.rpy and open with Notepad. Then in Notepad, find config.console = False and change it to config.console = True (you might want to use ctrl+f to help you find it). Save and close the Notepad document and then play the game. In the game, press shift+o and you should get the console. This is usually how it works for all Renpy games.

EDIT: if you just wanted all the scenes, you could use the code in the OP and enter it into the computer in Danny's room.
Code in the OP??

nohope51501

Nov 8, 2017
So, once you get done fighting the ghost and saving Sam and getting Tuckers PDA back, what do you do after? I see these other h-scenes on the computer, but can't figure out where to go from there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, once you get done fighting the ghost and saving Sam and getting Tuckers PDA back, what do you do after? I see these other h-scenes on the computer, but can't figure out where to go from there.
After the Sam one you should do the Jazz one. Then after that one is done there is the Maddie one where you get a choice.

Dec 3, 2017
While this has potential and is set up to be a good game, there's currently really not that much content. Of what is there, it's 90% tease for the player, since the player character is almost always watching rather than participating, and is usually interrupted. Once you finish the tutorial, you can watch all of the available scenes on the computer. I'd recommend doing that to see if you like the style the game is going for, and if you enjoy it put it on the back burner and wait for it to be developed further.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Worst update ever, took out the best scene in the game and added ntr and a handjob scene.. All the waiting for nothing. Glad I stopped my pledge to GZone.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Worst update ever, took out the best scene in the game and added ntr and a handjob scene.. All the waiting for nothing. Glad I stopped my pledge to GZone.
hey reworked the game and changed a lot of things within it. Also the NTR is avoidable seeing as you have to choose it for it to happen. But at the same time if I had to guess it should get better with the next updates despite how short it is.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
hey reworked the game and changed a lot of things within it. Also the NTR is avoidable seeing as you have to choose it for it to happen. But at the same time if I had to guess it should get better with the next updates despite how short it is.
I do agree with you for the most part but I also see why he's so bitter about this update especially since he actually pledged for the game. The NTR is avoidable but there really isn't much content otherwise. Also, as far as I can tell, it was only announced a month ago that the game would is getting a rework. Those are the sort of thing I'd have liked to know earlier rather than later.

Though like I mentioned, I do mostly agree with you. I prefer that the game have a solid plan even if it has to take a break for a bit. Also from the sounds of it, from the previous build, the story and the content weren't going anywhere so if Gzone just continued from there, the story may have not made sense and the content would have been half-assed. And it's not like the content from the previous build will stay unused since it is mentioned that it would be added at a later date. I can't say I have high hopes for the game but neither can I say that I have low ones either. It mostly depends on the creator's update schedule and if they can properly deliver solid quality work. So yeah, at this point, we can only wait and see if the content will be worth it but for now, I've chosen to reserve my judgment until a later update.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
the bug in night in park when you kill the host and see your naked sister in the your house was fixed ?!

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
Is this game bugged ? I cant past meet with sam in night. when i go to park and ghost appear after fight jesse appear on nowhere and i get back my home than i go to park again same scene play and play its endless loop . what should i do ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is this game bugged ? I cant past meet with sam in night. when i go to park and ghost appear after fight jesse appear on nowhere and i get back my home than i go to park again same scene play and play its endless loop . what should i do ?
When you get the key from Jazz's room you skip her event and do Sam's first. After you finish Sam's event then you go do Jazz's and it won't loop.

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
so you have to start over?
Yes, though this will be the last time that's necessary. Future versions will have the ability to skip episodes, so even if saves get broken you'll be able to jump wherever you'd like in the story.

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Here is the current version: 0.1 bugfix

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is the current version: 0.1 bugfix

With the NTR path I have to ask if you start it will there be a way to prevent it? Also who would be getting NTRed? Danny (AKA you) Jack or both?

Lastly will there be new powers in future updates like in the actual canon?

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
With the NTR path I have to ask if you start it will there be a way to prevent it? Also who would be getting NTRed? Danny (AKA you) Jack or both?

Lastly will there be new powers in future updates like in the actual canon?
At this time we don't have plans for an NTR path.

All lewd scenes will be optional.

Yes. I am working on a system that will serve, in part, as a new combat system in addition to having other uses. I hope to release a small tech-demo of this to the patrons before our next update, pending several factors.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes