Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
At this time we don't have plans for an NTR path.

All lewd scenes will be optional.

Yes. I am working on a system that will serve, in part, as a new combat system in addition to having other uses. I hope to release a small tech-demo of this to the patrons before our next update, pending several factors.
Odd seeing as if you the path where Maddie gets it and starts enjoying the tentacule rape from the Ectopus had the NTR label on it. When Vlad saved her while Jack was out cold it had me thinking that Maddie would start falling for her old flame due to him saving her and what not.

As for the combat system could you make it similar to the first one? That one seemed a lot more like one where you fight and leveled up rather than this new one where the powers you gained were tied to specific fights.

But on another note I liked the OP character and find her far more appealing that some of the canon ones.

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Odd seeing as if you the path where Maddie gets it and starts enjoying the tentacule rape from the Ectopus had the NTR label on it. When Vlad saved her while Jack was out cold it had me thinking that Maddie would start falling for her old flame due to him saving her and what not.

As for the combat system could you make it similar to the first one? That one seemed a lot more like one where you fight and leveled up rather than this new one where the powers you gained were tied to specific fights.

But on another note I liked the OP character and find her far more appealing that some of the canon ones.
We had a change of plans

We will release all official details about the changes to the system through patreon, but it's going to be radically different from the system currently in place. It will be more reminiscent of tabletop gaming, as that's where I've spent most of my career.

We're glad you like her! There will be more of her in the next update, and I have what I hope will be a fun and interesting arc for her planned.

Reactions: omarsayed
D

Deleted member 377868

How can I use the specials?whenever I select them the bottom just turns green

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
well to be honest the NTR scene was really good
if he will put more NTR scenes like this one i will pledge to him :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
seriously dude is there any news of update??
I just finished the writing of one of the two new animated scenes for this update, and Gzone has been working on the animation. Next I'm going to turn my attention to a tech demo for the new combat system we'll be implementing, which we will be releasing to our backers. I'm not comfortable estimating when our next release will be at the moment, but rest assured we're making steady progress and taking the time to make sure we give you guys a high quality update.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I just finished the writing of one of the two new animated scenes for this update, and Gzone has been working on the animation. Next I'm going to turn my attention to a tech demo for the new combat esystem we'll be implementing, which we will be releasing to our backers. I'm not comfortable estimating when our next release will be at the moment, but rest assured we're making steady progress and taking the time to make sure we give you guys a high quality update.
are you gonna foucs on the mom on this update??
and can we plz get more NTR scenes :)

Reactions: jafox193

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
seriously dude is there any news of update??
Sorry about the joke, he had just posted update info not that long ago, so I could not resist...

I just finished the writing of one of the two new animated scenes for this update, and Gzone has been working on the animation. Next I'm going to turn my attention to a tech demo for the new combat system we'll be implementing, which we will be releasing to our backers. I'm not comfortable estimating when our next release will be at the moment, but rest assured we're making steady progress and taking the time to make sure we give you guys a high quality update.
Nice, I hope a lot of the stuff that got removed gets put back in as well, most of that was really well done/fun. The condensing of the intro works pretty well now though, and I look forward to seeing what your new combat system looks like. Also, love the new nurse, I hope we learn more about her, since I assume she is an OC, Star's mom (sister/cousin/something) I presume.

This looks like it has the potential of being another Summertime Saga with time. Thank you for sharing your vision, and being nice enough to let us play with it too. Not that many are willing to interact here, and some of us appreciate that.

Here's hoping we get to see an older version of his clone eventually (that's not incest, it's masturbation, lol). She's going to be a hottie when she gets 'older' (bigger?).

TheMadMonk

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
are you gonna foucs on the mom on this update??
and can we plz get more NTR scenes :)
Our artist isn't a fan of NTR, so we wont have many more, if any.

what other powers are planned for main character for future updates ??
I won't go into the specifics right now, but we're working on a total re-vamp of the combat to make it closer to an RPG.

...Also, love the new nurse, I hope we learn more about her, since I assume she is an OC, Star's mom (sister/cousin/something) I presume...
I cut the quote to avoid a full wall of text, but I'll try to address most of what you brought up in this post.

There will be a little scene with Nurse Kate in the next update that will hint at her back story, but I have things planned for her backstory I haven't even talked to G-zone about. It's actually phenomenal working for him, because he gives me a ton of freedom when it comes to the writing. This scene won't be on the main path, so you'll need to do a bit of off-roading to find it. There was an easter egg in the last update, and to my knowledge nobody has found it yet. That's going to be more and more common as we move forward, and as we roll out the mechanics we want to implement those easter eggs will have impacts on the game as well.

When G-zone started this he was definitely inspired by Summertime Saga. Now as the project has matured a little bit we're going to try to develop a more distinct voice in the industry, hence why we're going to be adding more RPG elements, refining our combat system, and aiming to have a much more defined structure to the game. The "open world" with linear quests structure wouldn't really work for a game based on an episodic TV show.

At the moment I have plans for Dani in the writing, but she's definitely on the back burner. The way we're structuring things right now is an attempt to capture the feeling of a Danny Phantom episode. So one human girl, one ghost girl, and some background enemies/npcs per episode. I've mentioned it a few times now, but next episode is going to be focused on Sam, then our current plan is to do a Maddie episode after her. We'll probably end up letting the patrons vote on that once we're done with this episode, though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There will be a little scene with Nurse Kate in the next update that will hint at her back story, but I have things planned for her backstory I haven't even talked to G-zone about. It's actually phenomenal working for him, because he gives me a ton of freedom when it comes to the writing. This scene won't be on the main path, so you'll need to do a bit of off-roading to find it. There was an easter egg in the last update, and to my knowledge nobody has found it yet. That's going to be more and more common as we move forward, and as we roll out the mechanics we want to implement those easter eggs will have impacts on the game as well.
Fun, I will have to go look again when I get a chance, I love easter eggs in games.

When G-zone started this he was definitely inspired by Summertime Saga. Now as the project has matured a little bit we're going to try to develop a more distinct voice in the industry, hence why we're going to be adding more RPG elements, refining our combat system, and aiming to have a much more defined structure to the game. The "open world" with linear quests structure wouldn't really work for a game based on an episodic TV show.
You could do worse than to emulate what is generally considered the best in the genre, and the highest earner on patreon for an adult game. And nothing wrong with putting your own spin on it too, I look forward to seeing what you do, I see a lot of potential with this project. I have a similar idea myself for one, mixing in elements from a few others, having various 'routes' for each character, or that's the plan. lol. I am kind of mixed on how I want the combat to play out for it, but we will see what we can work out.

At the moment I have plans for Dani in the writing, but she's definitely on the back burner. The way we're structuring things right now is an attempt to capture the feeling of a Danny Phantom episode. So one human girl, one ghost girl, and some background enemies/npcs per episode. I've mentioned it a few times now, but next episode is going to be focused on Sam, then our current plan is to do a Maddie episode after her. We'll probably end up letting the patrons vote on that once we're done with this episode, though.
Totally understandable! Being such a minor character, I did not expect her to be a major player any time soon, but it makes me happy that you have some kind of plan for her eventually.
Right on, there are a few ghost-girls I look forward to seeing...

Thanks for replying so thoroughly. (sorry about the text walls)

P.S. To me anyway, unless the 'NTR' scene leads to her falling for someone else, it's not 'NTR'. As it was, I just see that as ghost-rape. That said, the one negative thing I want to mention was that compared to it, the old Maddie scene, with the possession was better animation on her breasts. That part of the new one looks a bit off... But again, love the ideas you have going here, and look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: migirider

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Our artist isn't a fan of NTR, so we wont have many more, if any.

I won't go into the specifics right now, but we're working on a total re-vamp of the combat to make it closer to an RPG.

I cut the quote to avoid a full wall of text, but I'll try to address most of what you brought up in this post.

well.... some of us really love NTR ...
is that also mean no more ghosts sex with maddie or forced scenes like this T-T

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop of facing a ghost by sam and he comes back with his sister
Thats a bug. You need to finish the Sam event first......then next day do the sister event (bathroom). Means 1 day wasted. Hope this will be fixed in next update.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes