TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It would be fun if they added the female ghosts... And maybe even Danny's female clone. Haha. That woud rule!
Well, Desiree used to be in it, and hopefully will be back, and the clone may come in much later. I am also hoping for others, like Ember and Johnny 13's girl.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Any news on this? I'm not really keeping up with progress so I dunno what's going on but this game updates even slower than mine and my updates have been slower than normal recently. One incoming soon though and I hope to see one for this as well! Camp Pinewood was updated recently but I think it was just bug fixes and stuff. Waiting on something new from that as well.

Reactions: exirock

HPRyder

Oct 15, 2017
This game is fucking dead.
Nah man, there's just been a bit of a delay from the sounds of it. GZone's coder apparently flaked out and left the project recently, so now GZone is doing the coding himself and looking for a new coder, and it's taking a little extra time. We'll probably have either the release of v0.2 or a status update by the end of the weekend, based on how often GZone usually sends out status reports.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 16, 2018
Nah man, there's just been a bit of a delay from the sounds of it. GZone's coder apparently flaked out and left the project recently, so now GZone is doing the coding himself and looking for a new coder, and it's taking a little extra time. We'll probably have either the release of v0.2 or a status update by the end of the weekend, based on how often GZone usually sends out status reports.
Aight, b0ss

Jun 12, 2017
so pretty much dead
rip

Aug 7, 2018
'Tis a shame too; almost all the characters from the show are hot. I was really excited when I first heard about this game. Looking back now, it'll be quite a while before it develops to a point where you can actually get a good fap in from it.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Amity Park v.0.12.a:
Finally, The update is done.
I know I promised it would be available much sooner but the whole programming, writing drawing and composing part took far longer than expected.

Now that I have some time finally to breathe I will try to find someone new who could help me out with the work for the next updates.
At the Moment, I am still looking mostly for a writer.

Back to the Update

#####################################################

the Update includes:

• An episode selection menu
  • Quest-Log
  • Player screen
  • Inventory
  • Layerdsystem for future outfit customization
  • Six new Character from the original show
  • Six new backgrounds
  • Two animated H-Events with climax events and sounds

As for the story. This episode is mainly focused on Danny's relationship with Sam and Kate with some side character to make things more interesting.

################################################
Download Links:
PC Link:
Mac Link:

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017
Amity Park v.0.12.a:
Finally, The update is done.
I know I promised it would be available much sooner but the whole programming, writing drawing and composing part took far longer than expected.

Now that I have some time finally to breathe I will try to find someone new who could help me out with the work for the next updates.
At the Moment, I am still looking mostly for a writer.

Back to the Update

#####################################################

the Update includes:

• An episode selection menu
  • Quest-Log
  • Player screen
  • Inventory
  • Layerdsystem for future outfit customization
  • Six new Character from the original show
  • Six new backgrounds
  • Two animated H-Events with climax events and sounds

As for the story. This episode is mainly focused on Danny's relationship with Sam and Kate with some side character to make things more interesting.

################################################
Download Links:
PC Link:
Mac Link:
tx man.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes