Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Maybe I'm showing my age here, but a) who's Danny Phantom? And b) We need an incest game based on the goddamn Jetsons!
Oh, I can understand if the show flew past your radar,
but Jetsons? Hoo boy, you ARE showing your age. jk

Aug 7, 2018
Isn't there supposed to be a patch to give access to content outlawed by our "Gracious and Just Lords of the Patreon realm"?
Or is the content not present, complying with our Master's wishes, meaning false advertisement?
That would actually be so innovative lol. Just use a patch or alternative download link to add the content too "naughty" for Patreon. If it doesn't already exist, it NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

So... no more incest? that's a big letdown considering that the two hottest girls in the show are the mom and the sis XD anyway... I will settle with the emo.
Bruh the hint at incest between not just Jazz but Maddie too is kind of what makes this show so cool. Making a Danny Phantom adult game without scenes from those two is impossible. Also, idk if you've already found this yourself or not, but there's a small solo scene from Jazz in the current version.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
its giving an error what to do:-
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/home.rpy", line 438, in <module>
NameError: name 'quests' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/home.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    �!An�r�
  File "game/code/home.rpyc", line 438, in script
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\AmityPark-0.12.a-pc\AmityPark-0.12.a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\AmityPark-0.12.a-pc\AmityPark-0.12.a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/home.rpy", line 438, in <module>
NameError: name 'quests' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.12.a
Fri Aug 17 10:32:38 2018

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I think there is a bug in friend in need quest . I bought sam cheerleader outfit from abyss but it still saying get cheerleader outfit from abyss what to do ??

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Getting this error after doing the Star and Kwan shower scene

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/code/episode2.rpy", line 917, in script
    jump _call_Star_x_Kwan_Locker_Room.fight
ScriptError: could not find label '_call_Star_x_Kwan_Locker_Room.fight'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/episode2.rpy", line 917, in script
    jump _call_Star_x_Kwan_Locker_Room.fight
  File "D:\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.12.b
Fri Aug 17 02:37:00 2018

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I will say he did some nice ass animation. That probably took the longest looking at the nurse scenes. I'm going to assume he's going to reanimate older scenes.

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
I think there is a bug in friend in need quest . I bought sam cheerleader outfit from abyss but it still saying get cheerleader outfit from abyss what to do ??
For me, the quest didn't actually update until i gave the outfit to her, and then met her at school.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to up the fix but here it is, and i'll message an uploader to get it up on the first page too
From the Dev:
"Sorry about the bug during Sam's reward. For some reason, Renpy had some issues finding the movie files after every build.
But it should be alright now."
Amity Park v.0.12.b - fixed:
Mac link:
PC link:

rolalinii

Jul 28, 2017
hmm having this show up after the update on the 17th.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "code/episode2.rpyc", line 917, in script
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\AmityPark-0.12.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.12.b
Fri Aug 17 08:02:30 2018

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Suck on 2nd ghost fight, the one at night in the park. I get down to 60hp, ghost to 30hp...I always miss last strike while the ghost does 90 damage to me so I lose.
Can't figure out how to use Ghost Ray either, it stays greyed out no matter my hp/ep numbers.

I can't exit the fight after loosing either, says I must try again which leads to a "fighting_shadow" undefined error.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
Suck on 2nd ghost fight, the one at night in the park. I get down to 60hp, ghost to 30hp...I always miss last strike while the ghost does 90 damage to me so I lose.
Can't figure out how to use Ghost Ray either, it stays greyed out no matter my hp/ep numbers.

I can't exit the fight after loosing either, says I must try again which leads to a "fighting_shadow" undefined error.
remember the ghost and turn invisible and you need to block when he does that.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes