lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to up the fix but here it is, and i'll message an uploader to get it up on the first page too
From the Dev:
"Sorry about the bug during Sam's reward. For some reason, Renpy had some issues finding the movie files after every build.
But it should be alright now."
Amity Park v.0.12.b - fixed:
Mac link:
PC link:
used you link and still have the same issue with Sam's reward for the cheerleading outfit. quest doesn't complete after you give it to her.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
remember the ghost and turn invisible and you need to block when he does that.
Those options are greyed out...can't turn invisible & can't use ghost ray.
Eventually decided to cheat my way through it...mostly a "meh" game so far but it's still early in development.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Great game, I really like the art style. But short for a game developed for 1 year.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure what I did, but I seemed to have reached the end of the game without ever seeing the gloryhole scene? how do I get it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*sigh* Guess I'll hop back on my Brontosaurus and go back to my cave...

*mumbles* goddamn younguns and their goddamn fad shows...

:p
Know what you mean, in the same boat here. It almost slipped passed mine as well, but it's worth it if you can catch it, pretty cute.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
What the heck happend with this update? Several scenes have been removed, the incest parts of the story have been seemingly removed.One of the best scenes in the older build with maddie was where you were jack, it was really good, but it's gone now. Also the text in the jazz scene is altered to cut out her attraction to danny and then there is the ectopuss scene with maddie. Not to mention the cut out maddie images on danny's PC.

Did this game remove the incest with Jazz and Maddie from it all together? If so that's a pretty big hit to it and a dumb decision i'm guessing done because of pateron and it's incest nonesense.

Anyone know what's up?

Reactions: Paprika
Aug 7, 2018
What the heck happend with this update? Several scenes have been removed, the incest parts of the story have been seemingly removed.One of the best scenes in the older build with maddie was where you were jack, it was really good, but it's gone now. Also the text in the jazz scene is altered to cut out her attraction to danny and then there is the ectopuss scene with maddie. Not to mention the cut out maddie images on danny's PC.

Did this game remove the incest with Jazz and Maddie from it all together? If so that's a pretty big hit to it and a dumb decision i'm guessing done because of pateron and it's incest nonesense.

Anyone know what's up?
Wait when did the game even have a part where you played as Jack? Also, perhaps I just started late, but I didn't notice any scenes being deleted, only new ones added.

If any incest scenes were deleted, it's 100% because of Patreon's stupid ass anti-incest policy. I think the devs should just post a version of the game with all the incest somewhere on their social media or something, and uploaded the incest-less version to Patreon. The issue is they might have to change major parts of the story to accommodate the missing incest scenes.

D

Deleted member 7072

Has anyone successfully ran the game after using UnRen? I tried both unren 0.6 and the new 0.7 but the game just spews script errors when you try to run it after the decompile.
Poking around the images it appears there is a ton of stuff disabled, lots of events with nothing triggereing them. Must be the removed content other users were talking about.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I used unren.bat to extract images and it worked fine yesterday (first time playing). I tried to load the .exe file today and keep getting a "Parsing the script failed" error message. This has happened on a few other RenPy games that I've downloaded and/or used unren on.
Does anyone know what is happening/how to fix?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes