The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
i really don't care about the loss of incest, I don't care about incest at all. but this game is breaking my heart, so much potential to even be better than the four elements trainer but it takes years to update :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It wasn't even really incest, technically, since one was just peeping, and the other was him accidentally possessing his dad while they were having sex, and not knowing how to get out of it. So technically he was just along for the ride, it was dad having sex, even if he wasn't aware of it at the time. Watching isn't 'incest', no matter how closely it is being done... That is still voyeurism.

inputracer

Jun 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label '_call_Star_x_Kwan_Locker_Room.fight'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/episode2.rpyc", line 917, in script
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Desktop\visual novel\Amity Park - Version 0.12b\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\dylan\Desktop\visual novel\Amity Park - Version 0.12b\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '_call_Star_x_Kwan_Locker_Room.fight'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.12.b
Sun Aug 19 11:07:05 2018

this is what happens when you try to get past dash with the panties after the star fuck scene and also when you get done with sam for the first time i dont know if its the same for everybody but the skip button didnt work so to pass the time you have to work at nasty burger

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Has Pauline's glory hole scene been omitted in this version or am I just not finding it?

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Well at least he's fixing the bugs and not waiting for the next release to address them, which I guess is good, but continually having to pester uploaders isn't fun. Anyway here's what he's got to say about this fix:
"///Update:
The bugs should be fixed now.
I also tested Android.
It should run now. But for some reason, the background image of the choices won't be displayed. Unfortunately, there is no solution for that at the moment."

As always, links are below, including the latest android release, and an uploader will add them to front page asap.
PC link:
Mac link:
Android link:

Guss

May 26, 2018
I get an error when fighting the ghost at the park

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/code/Transition.rpy", line 373, in <module>
NameError: name 'fighting_shadow' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "code/Transition.rpyc", line 370, in script
File "C:\Users\Tim\Downloads\AmityPark-012c-pc\AmityPark-0.12.c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Tim\Downloads\AmityPark-012c-pc\AmityPark-0.12.c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Tim\Downloads\AmityPark-012c-pc\AmityPark-0.12.c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/Transition.rpy", line 373, in <module>
NameError: name 'fighting_shadow' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
AmityPark 0.12.c
Mon Aug 20 10:32:49 2018

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Has Pauline's glory hole scene been omitted in this version or am I just not finding it?
Yes it has. The game was rebooted essentially. Desiree content and Paulina bathroom content have since been taken out. Doesn't mean it's gone forever, but it's not there now. -Morah

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well at least he's fixing the bugs and not waiting for the next release to address them, which I guess is good, but continually having to pester uploaders isn't fun.
I get the frustration aspect, but at least now a good amount of errors have been taken out. Also, if it wasn't like totally understood, the game's writing was 90% completely redone by myself. Proper English writing is now in place, and I'm officially aboard in a helping and writing role. -Morah

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so the game was significantly altered from last time I played. He can't practice invisibility at home? There are lots of dead times you must skip or work, but no clue as to when. No repeat scenes. Only one or two error messages in fight scenes, and at least one auto-win fight when you select to try again.
Otherwise, is working and looking OK.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
OK, so the game was significantly altered from last time I played. He can't practice invisibility at home? There are lots of dead times you must skip or work, but no clue as to when. No repeat scenes. Only one or two error messages in fight scenes, and at least one auto-win fight when you select to try again.
Otherwise, is working and looking OK.
I think GZone does want to implement a bunch of these features back in, just in different ways. We took out some previous H scenes/character moments, due to him not liking the direction of the story beats, or out of fear for having to get around certain parameters of Patreon's guidelines, if you know what I mean. -Morah

Reactions: Bobber Tail

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Yes it has. The game was rebooted essentially. Desiree content and Paulina bathroom content have since been taken out. Doesn't mean it's gone forever, but it's not there now. -Morah
Barely 0.1 and already "rebooting" the game and removing content. Fucking lol. This shit's not going anywhere.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Or....
He's trying out new things in small doses to see what works and how it's received to keep from making it too big and hopefully cut down on the bugs with each update.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes