TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well technically, both scenes are unlocked in the Amity Park application on Danny's computer when you choose either option. -Morah
That did not work for me (though it did on the park rape scene), last time I played the panties option was not in the game, so I did not even thing to try, and fought him. The Shower scene is still locked on my computer. The same thing with mom and the Ectopus scene. Beating it did not unlock the alternate scene in the gallery. So in the save where I saved mom and fought Dash, I have 2 scenes still locked.
While I don't mind not letting it unlock until you do it, it would be nice if it was unlocked even if you did not do it on that save, universal unlock. For example, if you reloaded a save to try both options. I suppose that is one of the down sides of doing the gallery in the computer, rather than on the main menu. Not to mention 'ending the game' at the end of the new content, it would be nice if we could still run around and see if there was something we missed, or just to look at the computer...

Oh, I also just noticed that the quest log says I still need to get the cheerleader outfit, when I have already delivered it, and was about to go meet them at the field.

Neither the 'H' key, nor the middle mouse button removed the dialogue box, you have to click the button, was that intentional?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How many people work on this game?
According to GZone, three. He works on story, backgrounds, modeling, programming, posing and running the Patreon. I now handle story, writing, English proofreading, PR with fans and supporters, and beta testing. Then there's a third person that GZone outsources the animations to. Thanks for supporting! -Morah

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That did not work for me (though it did on the park rape scene), last time I played the panties option was not in the game, so I did not even thing to try, and fought him. The Shower scene is still locked on my computer. The same thing with mom and the Ectopus scene. Beating it did not unlock the alternate scene in the gallery. So in the save where I saved mom and fought Dash, I have 2 scenes still locked.
While I don't mind not letting it unlock until you do it, it would be nice if it was unlocked even if you did not do it on that save, universal unlock. For example, if you reloaded a save to try both options. I suppose that is one of the down sides of doing the gallery in the computer, rather than on the main menu. Not to mention 'ending the game' at the end of the new content, it would be nice if we could still run around and see if there was something we missed, or just to look at the computer...

Oh, I also just noticed that the quest log says I still need to get the cheerleader outfit, when I have already delivered it, and was about to go meet them at the field.

Neither the 'H' key, nor the middle mouse button removed the dialogue box, you have to click the button, was that intentional?
That's strange, I only know about the Star and Kwan scene because I saw it unlocked in the gallery accidentally, as I also chose to aggravate Dash. Hmmm... perhaps we should include a universal gallery option. Also, I bet it wouldn't be too difficult to let the game continue onward post the content being over.

The cheerleading note I am aware of.

I'll also mention the H button being implemented to get rid of the text bar. Thanks for all your helpful notes! -Morah

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017

By universal unlock, do you mean that if you get the scene in one game or save, then it is permanently unlocked unless you start a new game? In that case, I agree. I didn't realize at first that if I chose one (either Kate's handjob or Kwan and Star's scene) then the other was permanently locked and there was technically no way to unlock it unless I save scummed. And while technically I can say that I saw both, the PC in Danny's room says otherwise.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for all your helpful notes! -Morah
Found one more, at the end, Tucker says 'I already have some ideas what you should do with does ghost powers!'. Should be something like 'I already have some ideas 'about' what you should do with [those/your] ghost powers!'.
I kind of wish I had taken notes when I played it through, maybe I will do that again later, next time I take a break, just upload a text file for you.

By universal unlock, do you mean that if you get the scene in one game or save, then it is permanently unlocked unless you start a new game? In that case, I agree. I didn't realize at first that if I chose one (either Kate's handjob or Kwan and Star's scene) then the other was permanently locked and there was technically no way to unlock it unless I save scummed. And while technically I can say that I saw both, the PC in Danny's room says otherwise.
Yes, that was more or less what I had in mind, though without the 'new game' part.
You can get the handjob in two ways and that is the second, so there is no need to miss out on the shower scene.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Found one more, at the end, Tucker says 'I already have some ideas what you should do with does ghost powers!'. Should be something like 'I already have some ideas 'about' what you should do with [those/your] ghost powers!'.
I kind of wish I had taken notes when I played it through, maybe I will do that again later, next time I take a break, just upload a text file for you.

Yes, that was more or less what I had in mind, though without the 'new game' part.
You can get the handjob in two ways and that is the second, so there is no need to miss out on the shower scene.
Yeah I got the second handjob scene, but only after I realized that you get a handjob scene with Kate regardless of fighting Dash or not. But the point stands: a universal scene unlock system would be nice.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, this makes sense to do it this way. I'll pass it along to GZone in terms of notes. Thank you.

Send me anything you want through my Discord. I'm pretty open to hearing this stuff. My specific handle is MorahZamora#5670 on Discord. You can also find us on the . This link will work for the first 50 people who wanna join. -Morah

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any saves? All mine seem to error out. Probably too old.
Yeah, I don't think the old ones work this time, but you can choose which chapter you want to start on, if you don't want to replay the early scenes.

Yeah, this makes sense to do it this way. I'll pass it along to GZone in terms of notes. Thank you.

Send me anything you want through my Discord. I'm pretty open to hearing this stuff. My specific handle is MorahZamora#5670 on Discord. -Morah
Cool, happy to help in my free time while trying to learn Unity right now (being dyslexic makes this coding stuff hard, lol), luckily this is still short enough that I should be able to get that done pretty quickly.
I tried to log in with my main account, but it didn't work , so I used my other browser, so my screen name might seem weird. I'll let you know as soon as I finish.
=Dev

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GZone says that the "Hide D" option is available at the bottom of the screen during the game. Clicking this once would disable the talk box. -Morah

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
GZone says that the "Hide D" option is available at the bottom of the screen during the game. Clicking this once would disable the talk box. -Morah
Oh yeah, I am well aware, but in Ren'Py, the default is that, as well as middle clicking or hitting 'H'(ide), so he had to do something to disable it somehow. Just checking to see if that was intentional or an accident, since my aim is bad, and it is just easier than trying to hit that little 'hide button'. No worries, just curious. ;)

Side note, I did send those corrections, if they did not go, I can upload the file here too.

D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone give me the save file with all scenes unlocked?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes