HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
I get the frustration aspect, but at least now a good amount of errors have been taken out. Also, if it wasn't like totally understood, the game's writing 90% completely done by myself. Proper English writing is now in place, and I'm officially aboard. -Morah
Sorry man I meant no disrespect. I meant that in a joking way that a certain uploader might be getting sick of me pestering him over and over. I wasn't aware it was a single writer, so thanks for everything you contribute because I really enjoy the game which is in part down to you. :p Please keep up the good work

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
how do you get money for the mystery box and unlocked the last scene in ep 3 >
Work at the Nasty Burger at the bottom left of the map during the afternoon. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I’ve unlocked every scene except the 4th one, anyone know how to unlock that scene?
The Kwan and Star locker room scene? Rather than fight Dash, you need to give him the panties of Jazz, who has them in her room. You get in her room by realizing she's in the shower in Episode 2 - "The elaborate Plan" during the afternoon.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Barely 0.1 and already "rebooting" the game and removing content. Fucking lol. This shit's not going anywhere.
The game is going to have a huge haul. I'd check back in a year, if it hasn't dramatically changed, then we'll be more than ready to be made fun of. -Morah

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry man I meant no disrespect. I meant that in a joking way that a certain uploader might be getting sick of me pestering him over and over. I wasn't aware it was a single writer, so thanks for everything you contribute because I really enjoy the game which is in part down to you. :p Please keep up the good work
No offense taken, don't worry! I'm glad to be aboard this crew now. I recently just finished the last writings for episode 2 with regards to the Dash/Tucker mission, so now all that's left for me to do is all of the adjacent writings, like closed dialogue for clicking on locked doors, titles of episodes, or battle dialogue. The game should be easier to make with at least two people on board, other than GZone all by himself like it was before. Some of his writers had other commitments or just stopped responding. Thanks for your support!! -Morah

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still sad about the missing scenes, but the new ones are all fun. The only bad thing I can say is that it could really use a proofreader, there were a lot of typos, like 'squat' instead of 'squad', and 'cloth' instead of 'clothes' or 'clothing'.
Thanks for the update.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere that can help me get some of these scenes. I read through the last couple of posts and saw how to get a scene I was missing in EP. 3 (thank god), but I keep on missing something in EP. 1? It'd be kinda nice to help with just seeing what the scenes are.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere that can help me get some of these scenes. I read through the last couple of posts and saw how to get a scene I was missing in EP. 3 (thank god), but I keep on missing something in EP. 1? It'd be kinda nice to help with just seeing what the scenes are.
Which scene in ep 1 are you missing?
On page 1:
-There's the nurse down blouse (Get this after visiting class for the first time and passing out)
-Paulina Tentacle molestation (Choose to intervene or watch as she's molested in the park)
-Jazz masturbating in the bath (Two ways to get this - 1st is get the key from her room in the bed side table, unlock the bathroom and peek. - 2nd is to ignore getting the key and simply phasing through the door and peeking.)
Page 2:
-Kwan & Star locker room sex scene (Get Jazz's panties from her room while she's in the bathroom [see above for how to do that] and give them to Dash. The scene's unlocked once you enter the change rooms.)
-Nurse handjob (Two ways to get this - 1st is to answer Dash with "Fuck you dash. Let me in". He knocks you out and the nurse gives you the handjob. - 2nd way is to give dash Jazz's panties, then beating him during the possessed fight, then visiting the nurse the next opportunity you get, and asking for the reward.)
-Maddie getting raped by the ghost (Pick the NTR option when the ghost has her.)
Page 3:
-Sam masturbating (Ask for Sam's help and get her to masturbate for you when you visit her after school/on the weekends.)
-Nurse blowjob (Work at the burger joint after school and on weekends until you get $150. Visit the mall and buy the stolen box from the guy in the upper left shop. Give it to the nurse and presto, blowjob.)

Hope this helps.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Which scene in ep 1 are you missing?
On page 1:
-There's the nurse down blouse (Get this after visiting class for the first time and passing out)
-Paulina Tentacle molestation (Choose to intervene or watch as she's molested in the park)
-Jazz masturbating in the bath (Two ways to get this - 1st is get the key from her room in the bed side table, unlock the bathroom and peek. - 2nd is to ignore getting the key and simply phasing through the door and peeking.)
Page 2:
-Kwan & Star locker room sex scene (Get Jazz's panties from her room while she's in the bathroom [see above for how to do that] and give them to Dash. The scene's unlocked once you enter the change rooms.)
-Nurse handjob (Two ways to get this - 1st is to answer Dash with "Fuck you dash. Let me in". He knocks you out and the nurse gives you the handjob. - 2nd way is to give dash Jazz's panties, then beating him during the possessed fight, then visiting the nurse the next opportunity you get, and asking for the reward.)
-Maddie getting raped by the ghost (Pick the NTR option when the ghost has her.)
Page 3:
-Sam masturbating (Ask for Sam's help and get her to masturbate for you when you visit her after school/on the weekends.)
-Nurse blowjob (Work at the burger joint after school and on weekends until you get $150. Visit the mall and buy the stolen box from the guy in the upper left shop. Give it to the nurse and presto, blowjob.)

Hope this helps.
Alright. Thanks for this! I know I can't have all of the scenes unlocked on the computer (damn you choices) but I'm grateful for the guide.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf
Aug 14, 2017
I try typing the cheat at the computer but it just results in an error. What things do you have to click so hitting "D" doesn't just reload script mid and bring up errors while typing?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Still sad about the missing scenes, but the new ones are all fun. The only bad thing I can say is that it could really use a proofreader, there were a lot of typos, like 'squat' instead of 'squad', and 'cloth' instead of 'clothes' or 'clothing'.
Thanks for the update.
Those mistakes haves since been corrected. By yours truly. -Morah

Reactions: TheDevian

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
anybody got a full save
Im pretty sure it's technically impossible to get a full save, especially in EP. 2 when you have to choose between fighting Dash or peeking on Kwan and Star. At least, i think so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Im pretty sure it's technically impossible to get a full save, especially in EP. 2 when you have to choose between fighting Dash or peeking on Kwan and Star. At least, i think so. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Well technically, both scenes are unlocked in the Amity Park application on Danny's computer when you choose either option. -Morah

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes