dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
damn, just found this game and man. they look just like the real thing. sam does look SLIGHTLY different. i think it might be the eyes, but she's always a cutie. that's a childhood crush right there.

speaking of sam. with the premise being perverted ghost attacking citizens. they need to stop teasing the ghost with sam already and give sam a molest / rape scene. she is too important a character to not get one when the game revolves around that.

i guess the game is too early for her to get a sex scene though. gotta save the best characters for last, aka mom, sister and sam.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
damn, just found this game and man. they look just like the real thing. sam does look SLIGHTLY different. i think it might be the eyes, but she's always a cutie. that's a childhood crush right there.

speaking of sam. with the premise being perverted ghost attacking citizens. they need to stop teasing the ghost with sam already and give sam a molest / rape scene. she is too important a character to not get one when the game revolves around that.

i guess the game is too early for her to get a sex scene though. gotta save the best characters for last, aka mom, sister and sam.
Not everything in the game is going to involve NTR or forced type of h-scenes. A lot of our art and story focus going forward immediately is going to have an immediate relation to Danny. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I hope you guys like dialogue heavy updates, cause this upcoming one has a good amount of writing. Along with some new h-scenes and features as well. :D -Morah

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Quick question does anyone know if pregnancy or impregnation be in the game in anyway at all? Or things with Dani? Technically it's not incest as she's a clone.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quick question does anyone know if pregnancy or impregnation be in the game in anyway at all? Or things with Dani? Technically it's not incest as she's a clone.
Not yet, though I was told that Dani was planned for later.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey everybody. In case you guy's didn't see, we had a anniversary celebration post for Patreon supporters just for fun, and then a public update post talking about the next update, v.0.3.a. Both can be found . Thanks for supporting and enjoying the game. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, under new management, the or just look for @GZone_Art. We post little insights into making the game, little polls and questionnaires, let people know when Patreon posts happen, and indicate when live streams are going down at . Give it a follow, I beg thee. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sadly, thanks to patreon, that is not likely to happen, but maybe one day someone can mod in the scenes that got removed.
What scenes got removed? Anything that was in the game was either taken out because GZone didn't like the flow of it or he just didn't like it tonally. I know of only one thing that's going to for sure not come back in, but that's because Zone didn't like the animation and the drawing of it. Everything else should find its way back in, in some capacity at least. -Morah

Reactions: SYRE

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What scenes got removed? Anything that was in the game was either taken out because GZone didn't like the flow of it or he just didn't like it tonally. I know of only one thing that's going to for sure not come back in, but that's because Zone didn't like the animation and the drawing of it. Everything else should find its way back in, in some capacity at least. -Morah
I was talking about an optional scene in the 0.06 version before he reworked the intro, that had Danny peep on his parents, with the option to accidentally possess his father while still figuring out how his powers worked. It seemed to happen about the same time as so many others removed similar content, so I just assumed, since to many of us, it flowed rather well, and was one of the best/smoothest animations in the game, for one of our favorite characters in the show. It was way smoother than the one that replaced it, with the ectopus. As much as I love the new stuff, that was still my favorite scene, love me some MILFs. :kissingheart:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I was talking about an optional scene in the 0.06 version before he reworked the intro, that had Danny peep on his parents, with the option to accidentally possess his father while still figuring out how his powers worked. It seemed to happen about the same time as so many others removed similar content, so I just assumed, since to many of us, it flowed rather well, and was one of the best/smoothest animations in the game, for one of our favorite characters in the show. It was way smoother than the one that replaced it, with the ectopus. As much as I love the new stuff, that was still my favorite scene, love me some MILFs. :kissingheart:
As stated, a lot of the stuff you've seen before will most likely be put back in. There's just one particular thing that GZone himself didn't like and removed it. In time, it'll all go back. :D -Morah

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As stated, a lot of the stuff you've seen before will most likely be put back in. There's just one particular thing that GZone himself didn't like and removed it. In time, it'll all go back. :D -Morah
Kewl, I must have misunderstood when he talked about it back then. I knew most was going back, like Des, I just figured that was one that got cut for patreon's no-incest rules (even if, as I have said, it's technically not, since that is dad having the sex).
Great to know it will be back, it really is a nice piece of animation.
=Dev

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Kewl, I must have misunderstood when he talked about it back then. I knew most was going back, like Des, I just figured that was one that got cut for patreon's no-incest rules (even if, as I have said, it's technically not, since that is dad having the sex).
Great to know it will be back, it really is a nice piece of animation.
=Dev
Now of course, there WILL be some changes to the dialogue and to the game's story narrative, but they'll come in the update AFTER this month's update. -Morah

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now of course, there WILL be some changes to the dialogue and to the game's story narrative, but they'll come in the update AFTER this month's update. -Morah
That soon? Nice. XD
...the 'dialogue' was not the important part. :rolleyes:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It kind of is though. It relates the context the of situation to the viewer. -Morah
It is important to have some, and it takes away a lot when it is bad, but it doesn't have to be the same is what I meant. The rest of the set up and execution could be completely different for all I care, I know whatever you guys do will likely be done well and fit the show's lore, so I am not worried. But, knowing that animation is returning in any way, just makes me a happy camper.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes