Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
BEST UPDATE EVER!

some fights were pretty hard, ended up needing to resort to the health cheat as i got a weird bug during the bear fight
(nothing happened 1(or 2) false false false true - or something along those lines would come up on the txt bar everytime i performed an action in the fight) and id be invisible or blocking and then instead the punch sprite would play over the top of the blocking/invis sprite and id get hit (or hit fully) (the punch sprite wouldn't cause any damage to be done to the bear either), but as i said i got around it fairly easy with the health cheat, i think it also happened with the knight but i still beat him fairly easily

you could seriously make this game all about Maddie and some ghosts every update and i'd be in heaven!
she is a thicc and delicious Mommy! cannot get enough of her haha!
great work guys, thank you!

and to whoever said there needs to be a Dexter's lab game hell yes!

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
First off, thanks for your response MorahZamora !
I'm still a little confused though; unless this is done through the cheat menu, I'm not seeing an option to undo/respend points...
It's not about resetting anything. Press chapter 6 at the start menu. Go immediately to the top left to select Danny's icon. Put all your points in whatever you like (I'm partial to strength, it really is the best) and then play the rest of the episode. You can't really set points during a battle or during dialogue. May involve some tabbing/skipping if you have to restart, I'm afraid. Restart the EPISODE, mind you, not the whole game from the beginning.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How the fuck i should watch the gallery on the phone,when keyboard every time get out and that can’t be removed
There is no gallery on the phone, only on the computer in Danny's room. Do you mean the picture of Paulina you can be sent?

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Ghost bear, how do I beat it? I have 360 HP, 180 EP.
Going ghost does nothing, still taking hits, dodge again hits...what combo do I need to use?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
MorahZamora

This was great. And I do mean GREAT.

Animation was smooth, gameplay was fun and the sex was great.

But the best thing? The best thing was and remains the dialogue. How the heck do you manage to capture the "voices" of the show so well? I suppose they were caricatures to begin with, literally, but you still bottle up their personalities so well that it's as if one of the writers of the show had come aboard your team.

Seriously, great stuff.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Yeah, I can't get beyond the ghost bear. I keep getting the 'nothing happened' dialog. And when I block/go invisible, it doesn't count.

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, I can't get beyond the ghost bear. I keep getting the 'nothing happened' dialog. And when I block/go invisible, it doesn't count.
If you have enough mana, you can ghost blast the bear two times and then just keep attacking him while defending when he does his special attack until he is dead. It's possible to attrition him this way if he does the special attack enough, so just keep reloading until you win.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora

This was great. And I do mean GREAT.

Animation was smooth, gameplay was fun and the sex was great.

But the best thing? The best thing was and remains the dialogue. How the heck do you manage to capture the "voices" of the show so well? I suppose they were caricatures to begin with, literally, but you still bottle up their personalities so well that it's as if one of the writers of the show had come aboard your team.

Seriously, great stuff.
I watched the show a lot as a kid. I then had to rewatch it all when I first came on as writer and editor of the previously existing scripts, changing what was already done by GZone alone to help guide it into that more suitable cartoon show style that DP's writers did. Now, I just take the stuff that the great lostraven comes up with, and think "Okay, so how can I make this Danny Phantom?" It's as simple as that. Really glad to hear you like it so much. ;)

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
If you have enough mana, you can ghost blast the bear two times and then just keep attacking him while defending when he does his special attack until he is dead. It's possible to attrition him this way if he does the special attack enough, so just keep reloading until you win.
I'm not seeing any special attacks, all his attacks look the same. And defending does nothing, ghost or defend does nothing but gives me damage.

Feb 7, 2018
I watched the show a lot as a kid. I then had to rewatch it all when I first came on as writer and editor of the previously existing scripts, changing what was already done by GZone alone to help guide it into that more suitable cartoon show style that DP's writers did. Now, I just take the stuff that the great lostraven comes up with, and think "Okay, so how can I make this Danny Phantom?" It's as simple as that. Really glad to hear you like it so much. ;)

I suppose some things had to be made whole cloth, as Desiree was never really fleshed out as a character in the show unlike, say, the utter greatness that is the Box ghost. But see, even when it's fabrication what really impresses me is that it follows the "tone" of the show.

The story that we are getting is basically a raunchier version of the original, right? And as such, a lot of the plot is already written I am assuming. But the only thing that changed here to accommodate the new sexual angle is the meta. Out of necessity I am sure but you then went and made a story out of that too.

Anyway, so I don't sound like I am blowing your horn too much, let me just stop here and end with a "I see what you did there!:)" and leave it off at that. ;)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
cheats not working for me , i typed them many times and press enter nothing happens
Just to make sure, you are typing them on the computer right?
In that case if they don't work then you didn't type them correctly m8.
For example the cheat for money is Cha_Ching, exactly like that, underdash and everything.

I'm not seeing any special attacks, all his attacks look the same. And defending does nothing, ghost or defend does nothing but gives me damage.
Defend does not negate damage, just reduces it.

Also, in the ghost powers is the special attack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Where or how did you rewatch the show? I never fully watched everything and I'd like to because of this game.

Reactions: Aton

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Just to make sure, you are typing them on the computer right?
In that case if they don't work then you didn't type them correctly m8.
For example the cheat for money is Cha_Ching, exactly like that, underdash and everything.

Defend does not negate damage, just reduces it.

Also, in the ghost powers is the special attack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I know about ghost powers. What I'm saying is I still take a lot of damage when I use invisible. I can't beat the ghost bear.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yes, I know about ghost powers. What I'm saying is I still take a lot of damage when I use invisible. I can't beat the ghost bear.
I see lots of people having trouble with the fight against the bear.
Don't get me wrong, it is hard, but i remember the fight against Desiree being harder, i had to retry about five times.

Anyways the strategy i used was to glass cannon that mofo.
This is how it went.
I started a new save from EP6
Spent all points into strenght.
Smacked him with Ghost Ray as much as I could.
Defend when he goes invisible(If you have 30 MP remaining you can use Invisible once).
Then just punch until you win.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Right, I'm asking, what are you triggering? What specific scene?
Maddie's trip scene, specifically, the part when Danny says M is waiting for him downstairs. I got this event on saturday night and got stuck. That's were it bugs. Not sure if there was anything else that caused this, as I've said before, if you do it any other day it works, it's just a heads up, if anyone has this happen.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I really hope they´ll add Jinx somewhere in the future. She´ll twist Danny like a wet noodle in bed.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes