rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Probably one of the better games I've played lately. A few were real slogs, but this one kept things mostly rolling along. I was a pretty big fan of the cartoon and I recognized a lot of the plot points from the actual episodes.
A few points of constructive criticism...

The scenes in chapter six were pretty off-model. May suggest redrawing them, even if they need to be still rather then animated.

Also, if the 'correct' way to build out your powers is to always put your points into strength, I'd probably recommend taking out the ability to allocate points all together and just make it so that your stats go up automatically when you level up (+10 to STR, and maybe +10 to the others as well, with a little rebalancing to enemy HP to keep the difficulty curve). As it stands, the latter fights are just gated to see if you put all your points into STR, and stops the game if you didn't, and I don't think that was your intention.

I did run into a few bugs, for example where "skip to the night of the dance" option never went away from my bed (even after the end of the game), maybe because I never used it. I clicked on it and it started the dance scene over, which was weird since I was in the middle of chapter 6. No crashes or anything. I had two keys to the bathroom, but that didn't hurt anything.

Other then that, it is a solid game that doesn't bog down too much in mundane details or pointless backstory. The few fourth wall breaks were funny (that is the wall between the third and the fifth wall). The writing is good, and I appreciate it.

I do hope to have more scenes in the future, for example if animated scenes are difficult, then a still scene with descriptive text, with the animated scenes (which I imagine are a lot harder to do) saved for the more important plot points. That way you could bulk out the perversity in the later chapters (might I recommend some M-F-F threesomes?) without adding too much overhead.

Reactions: cooldude33

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
The ghost bear is impossible to beat, i'm stuck in the figth, and i don't wanna use the cheats to view the scenes, because you miss part of the dialogue...

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
The ghost bear is impossible to beat, i'm stuck in the figth, and i don't wanna use the cheats to view the scenes, because you miss part of the dialogue...
Tell me what are the options you have chosen in the dialogues of this episode up to this point, I will share a save just after defeating the bear but for this I will first use the code to increase the HP to be able to do that. (Sorry for my english)

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Tell me what are the options you have chosen in the dialogues of this episode up to this point, I will share a save just after defeating the bear but for this I will first use the code to increase the HP to be able to do that. (Sorry for my english)
I choose the option to give the bread's knight ghost to maddie.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Damn, I just love this game. The new update wasn't that big but it was so good. Maddie is such a hot MILF.

For the people who are having problems with the fight against the bear and the sword ghost:
It's not that difficult tbh. Just make sure you level up your char right in the beginning (by clicking on the Danny picture on the upper left on screen). You can spend 5 points there. I put 3 in strength, 1 in HP and 1 for ectoplasm. It worked really good. If you spend 1 point in ectoplasm you have 180 energy points which means you can have exactly 3 of those beams who cost 60 energy each. And they hit pretty hard. And don't forget to not hit the opponents when they become ghosts for a short time because you won't hit them. Instead just click "Defend" and laugh when they try to damage you. You will still lose a bit of HP but not that much. If you do this you should kill both enemies on your first try like I did. No cheats needed imo.

Can't wait for the next update but it will take at least 2 or 3 months I guess. I hope it's Jazz this time. She is hot as well. Nearly every girl in this game is hot because the artwork is just so good.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Damn, I just love this game. The new update wasn't that big but it was so good. Maddie is such a hot MILF.

For the people who are having problems with the fight against the bear and the sword ghost:
It's not that difficult tbh. Just make sure you level up your char right in the beginning (by clicking on the Danny picture on the upper left on screen). You can spend 5 points there. I put 3 in strength, 1 in HP and 1 for ectoplasm. It worked really good. If you spend 1 point in ectoplasm you have 180 energy points which means you can have exactly 3 of those beams who cost 60 energy each. And they hit pretty hard. And don't forget to not hit the opponents when they become ghosts for a short time because you won't hit them. Instead just click "Defend" and laugh when they try to damage you. You will still lose a bit of HP but not that much. If you do this you should kill both enemies on your first try like I did. No cheats needed imo.

Can't wait for the next update but it will take at least 2 or 3 months I guess. I hope it's Jazz this time. She is hot as well. Nearly every girl in this game is hot because the artwork is just so good.
I hear what your saying. But can't beat the ghost bear. I'm having the same problem that many others other. Loading a save game from 5.0 for some, corrupts the game for some.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I hear what your saying. But can't beat the ghost bear. I'm having the same problem that many others other. Loading a save game from 5.0 for some, corrupts the game for some.
How many times did you retry to defeat them?
I don't know if this works for others but it did for me. I tried 2 times and failed but on the third try, my orgone boost was available and it made things go much better.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
How many times did you retry to defeat them?
I don't know if this works for others but it did for me. I tried 2 times and failed but on the third try, my orgone boost was available and it made things go much better.
About 20-25 guessing, keep trying and trying. Looks like I have that bug some others have. During the fight keep getting the 'True true false etc' and going invisible does nothing. In fact, the ghost bear keeps blinking out and back each attack. Guessing just going to give up and wait to see if the next update (There's a 6 month wait) fixs it. Not interested in starting over only to find that its still broke.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I know about the computer cheats, but is there a way to use the cheat codes from the console?
Yes there is.

press Shift+O to open the console, these are the commands:

states_points = N // It's points that you can spend on stats in the Player Info window
player_money = N
orgone_value = N

Reactions: fictitious
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes