Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey dev, if I don't choose Desiree as the date for the dance is there any other way to change her clothes and appearance? The option didn't appear when I chose Sam or Paulina.
Like, at all? Any chances of changing her clothing?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Like, at all? Any chances of changing her clothing?
Yeah, I thought that it was supposed to be that way, but asking just to be sure. I tried taking Star to the dance and the same thing happened, don't have the option to either buy nor change Desiree clothes or her skin complexion after the dance like it happens if you take Desiree with you. Oh and btw also found two instances where Star calls Danny by name when she isn't supposed to.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck at the Tucker's PDA quest in episode 2. I've clicked on everything at this point. How do I get Jazz' panties?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
First time I play this game in a long time, decided to tried it again for Maddie... really happy that they decided to adapt the Forest Episode, surprised there isn't more rule34 about that episode, is just top tier mom/son material, anyway! the fucking bear is giving me problems, really funny because I defeated the dragon.

I got a bug with the stupid dance too and also during fight now the character answer "nothing happened. 1 false, false, false true" :( I just don't want to start from episode 6 since I don't know the decisions (I prefer Sam over other girls)

Reactions: Morah SDG

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
any changelog for 0.6? What's new so far in this version
If you like incest, all you need to know is: it's fucking awesome. If you don't, don't play it. ;)

I was one of the (very) angry people a month ago ranting at the developers for starting another game while delaying this one, but it was well worth the wait.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, I thought that it was supposed to be that way, but asking just to be sure. I tried taking Star to the dance and the same thing happened, don't have the option to either buy nor change Desiree clothes or her skin complexion after the dance like it happens if you take Desiree with you. Oh and btw also found two instances where Star calls Danny by name when she isn't supposed to.
Got those changed now too, thanks!! Fixed the second line too, I think it was missing a "know". Appreciate the help. And we also appreciate errors or bugs being reported in our Discord specific channels.

Reactions: New Kid

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If you like incest, all you need to know is: it's fucking awesome. If you don't, don't play it. ;)

I was one of the (very) angry people a month ago ranting at the developers for starting another game while delaying this one, but it was well worth the wait.
I remember you specifically giving us a good beating, which I think we did definitely deserve. I'm very glad to hear you liked what we had to offer for this update, that gives me a good feeling that we can work to turn people's worst opinions about us around. Thank you for your support!

Reactions: rommeltje
Oct 28, 2017
Happy this game is back. Scenes are getting hotter and hotter. I hope Jazz is next. Funny enough this game made me want to rewatch the full series and i appreciate the detail the devs went through to study the episodes. The mom scenes were great. I wonder what episode is next?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
First time I play this game in a long time, decided to tried it again for Maddie... really happy that they decided to adapt the Forest Episode, surprised there isn't more rule34 about that episode, is just top tier mom/son material, anyway! the fucking bear is giving me problems, really funny because I defeated the dragon.

I got a bug with the stupid dance too and also during fight now the character answer "nothing happened. 1 false, false, false true" :( I just don't want to start from episode 6 since I don't know the decisions (I prefer Sam over other girls)
Where does this occur, because I guarantee it's just some leftover variable and value checks by GZone. I'll remove those ASAP if I know where it occurs. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dustellar
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes