Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
it's to bad that there's only one way to beat ghosts like the bear, strength. i liked mixing between the ray and punching.
but since i had built my character with the ray in mind, i have to start all over now.

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
It's such a great game now, shows real promise. I hope it grows much larger than this.
How do you pull out your phone though? Don't know how to add girls number to snap

Reactions: Morah SDG

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I do need to say that the animations look on the poor side, while the stills look pretty good. Would likely prefer a number of great still pictures for each scene than those animations which I felt like completely changed how the characters looked with blurry movements.
Otherwise great game, not one of my favorites, but the style is pretty banging.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Sooo... how do you beat that grizzly bear ghost ? There is like 0 way to beat it with the amount of health and damage you have and do, he does like 60 damage per regular hit not blocked, and 90 other wise. Whilst you only do 30 damage per hit, and he has a health count of 550. So i cant really beat him.

Also i should mention that the older saves from 0.5a didnt work so i did a fresh save starting from ep.6...

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Sooo... how do you beat that grizzly bear ghost ? There is like 0 way to beat it with the amount of health and damage you have and do, he does like 60 damage per regular hit not blocked, and 90 other wise. Whilst you only do 30 damage per hit, and he has a health count of 550. So i cant really beat him.

Also i should mention that the older saves from 0.5a didnt work so i did a fresh save starting from ep.6...
From your post it seems you never upgraded Danny's stats. Is that correct?
You can do it clicking on the little portraid on the top left of the screen, then selecting the ghost form with the switch.
Every time you click on one of the green buttons you spend 1 point in HP, strength or EctoEnergy.
With the last update you can have up to 6 points before the bear battle.
Save before spending them and try to mix and match to find which combination works best for you.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
From your post it seems you never upgraded Danny's stats. Is that correct?
You can do it clicking on the little portraid on the top left of the screen, then selecting the ghost form with the switch.
Every time you click on one of the green buttons you spend 1 point in HP, strength or EctoEnergy.
With the last update you can have up to 6 points before the bear battle.
Save before spending them and try to mix and match to find which combination works best for you.
This is something that should really be explained in game. I had no clue you can do this.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
IS there a walkthrough somewhere? I'm stuck on day 2 or whatever with a couple of missions and have no idea what im supposed to be doing.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Okay, so, I don't know about a walk through, but I had the same problem. You've got to search the whole house. I had to restart but after thinking about it. I wonder if you had to click on all the weirdly shaped lamps in the bathroom and bedroom.
There is no walkthrough, as the quest log is quite self-explanatory. Anyway, here is a step-by step guide to chapter 2:

TUCKER'S PDA
Go to school, to the left corridor. Tucker will ask you to retrieve his PDA from the girls' locker room.
The room is in the right corridor. Dash in front of the door and will not let you enter, unless you accept to provide him with a pair of your sister's panties. You can:
a) tell him to fuck off. He will beat the crap out of you, but then you will be able to access the locker room AND you will get a nice scene with nurse Kate.
b) accept. You must wait for the afternoon, go home and enter Jazz's room. On the bed you can find a pair of panties. Give them to Dash the next day to enter the locker room. This also unlocks Star and Kwan's scene.
After you retrieve the PDA Dash will be possessed by Ectopuss and assault Jazz. Defeat it then go to Tucker and give him his PDA. He will give it to you as a gift. Now you can add people's numbers and chat with them. Every character is online in a different time of day or night. This completes the TUCKER'S PDA quest.

IN HOT WATER
While you are at home in the afternoon, you can also a peek at your sister in the bathroom (using the spare key; if you already entered her room, it's in the drawer near the bed). She will be attacked by Ectopuss. Defeat it. This completes the IN HOT WATER quest).

WE NEED TO TALK
- Go to School. Sam will ask you to meet her at night at the park
- If you meet with Sam, Ectopuss will appear and you will have to fight it. After that, you will go home and meet Vlad Masters. He will show his Thermos to your parents, releasing another Ectopuss. You can choose to let it assault Maddie (unlocking a scene) or save your mom. This completes the WE NEED TO TALK quest and ends chapter 2

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPGRADE DANNY'S STATS WHEN HE LEVELS UP (CLICK ON THE SMALL PORTRAIT ON THE TOP LEFT)

Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

Slowder10

Feb 12, 2019
How the hell do you beat the blue dragon ghost in the mall in chapter 5? I've tried a stupid amoint of times and im not sure its possible.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
How the hell do you beat the blue dragon ghost in the mall in chapter 5? I've tried a stupid amoint of times and im not sure its possible.
So, you don't need to. You can quit that fight after losing. You can also upgrade your character prior to the fight by clicking on your character portrait in the upper left hand corner. Something the game doesn't tell you.

Slowder10

Feb 12, 2019
So, you don't need to. You can quit that fight after losing. You can also upgrade your character prior to the fight by clicking on your character portrait in the upper left hand corner. Something the game doesn't tell you.
I was upgraded as much as I could be and if I ever tried to hit no on rematch it would say I couldn't. To get past it, I had to go way back in save files to fight the ghost that attacked Danny's mom to get that extra experience to level up to defeat it. And now I am stuck again in ch 6 trying to fight the giant bear ghost thing where I get all these fight messages saying "nothing happened. 1, False, False , False True" after each time I attack. After this message appears, danny instantly tries to attack again, misses, and then gts hit for 90 hp by the bear. I would try to go back to fight any ghosts I've missed, but I'm pretty sure i fought them to this point.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes