Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I was upgraded as much as I could be and if I ever tried to hit no on rematch it would say I couldn't. To get past it, I had to go way back in save files to fight the ghost that attacked Danny's mom to get that extra experience to level up to defeat it. And now I am stuck again in ch 6 trying to fight the giant bear ghost thing where I get all these fight messages saying "nothing happened. 1, False, False , False True" after each time I attack. After this message appears, danny instantly tries to attack again, misses, and then gts hit for 90 hp by the bear. I would try to go back to fight any ghosts I've missed, but I'm pretty sure i fought them to this point.
I fought that before knowing about the upgrades and had to use the cheats to get orgone and extra health. I've been told since that upgraded strength is the key.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora so what's the plan release AP update once every month ?
Nope. Sorta playing it by ear, and we're kinda done putting out ETA's as to no longer upset people. It's being worked on, but we just don't want a situation like last time. Breeding Farm v.0.2 will be out soon, and then the art for Episode 7 begins. 90% of the script is written and proofread, but I think we'll be splitting it up into two parts, similar to the dance update, there's just a few extra routes/h-scenes possible we'd like to get to with more time.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Nope. Sorta playing it by ear, and we're kinda done putting out ETA's as to no longer upset people. It's being worked on, but we just don't want a situation like last time. Breeding Farm v.0.2 will be out soon, and then the art for Episode 7 begins. 90% of the script is written and proofread, but I think we'll be splitting it up into two parts, similar to the dance update, there's just a few extra routes/h-scenes possible we'd like to get to with more time.
Unbenannt.png

Okay so no Etas but will there be such a progress bar or a similar one ?

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Definitely, and I'm the one in charge of it. I'd like to have it set up for Episode 7 by the weekend. That stuffs tricky to really nail down everything you know you need to list.

Glad that you guys decided to implement it as a overall status for the future updates.

That's even better than a eta because it gives a good understanding of how things are going.

Reactions: Morah SDG

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
The dragon's fire breath can't be dodged, she won't attack with it while I'm intangible making avoiding it impossible. Is that intentional?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
You need to level up your character by clicking on his status icon in the upper left corner. I recommend using one point on energy to be able to use the laser 3 times and the rest on strength.

Reactions: ChaosBoy

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is it really .6.1? ChangLog is saying it's still . 5a. Or maybe they haven't updated the log yet. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Something bugs during fight with knight and bear at least in my game. Danny says something like "nothing happend false false false true" and regardless of what option i picked before he atacks, misses and then gets hit (he performs selected actions but second one in whitch he atacks misses and gets hit start after that). I killed knight regardless but winning with bear with this bug is impossible... someome knows wtf is happening or how to fix it ?

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Something bugs during fight with knight and bear at least in my game. Danny says something like "nothing happend false false false true" and regardless of what option i picked before he atacks, misses and then gets hit (he performs selected actions but second one in whitch he atacks misses and gets hit start after that). I killed knight regardless but winning with bear with this bug is impossible... someome knows wtf is happening or how to fix it ?
It's just some graphical error, the "False, false, true" stuff. It's like accidentally leaving a coffee mug ring on a cel of animation, some logic checks were just left in there by accident. Thankfully, they can be taken out and hopefully have been after I reported it to GZone. Thanks!

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Also one thing about the new episode (which is great btw), but there is no music when episode starts (in Danny's room), no when he talks to his parents, and music starts to play when you leave the house entirely. I'm also not sure if it's a bug or the design choice, since in previous episodes i don't remember a situation without a some background music i think this maybe a bug.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes