D

Deleted member 1569344

hey does anyone know if sam mother and tucker mom will appears in fututre update because it would be awesome to get two more milf

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yes sir
But idk stuff like that....
i am a simple gamer
btw i love this update
All you'd be doing is being handed the script files, and then translating it ALL Greek by hand. That's if GZone would want that being done, it seems like a pretty niche market.

Reactions: stevelolkard

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
All you'd be doing is being handed the script files, and then translating it ALL Greek by hand. That's if GZone would want that being done, it seems like a pretty niche market.
so... its possible but....it might be inconvenient for you guys?
And ty for your assistance
How can i contact gzone for this?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so... its possible but....it might be inconvenient for you guys?
And ty for your assistance
No, not for us, we're not the ones translating it. I would just ask GZone himself if you can receive the current scripts, which could be subject to change, let alone the Episode 7 and Episode 7.5 scripts we can't give you yet.

• Love
Reactions: stevelolkard

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
No, not for us, we're not the ones translating it. I would just ask GZone himself if you can receive the current scripts, which could be subject to change, let alone the Episode 7 and Episode 7.5 scripts we can't give you yet.
ty for yr consideration and i dont think i want episode 7 i mean...i am not a game developer like you guys.I dont want to give u guys hard times anyway ty very much

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
ty for yr consideration and i dont think i want episode 7 i mean...i am not a game developer like you guys.I dont want to give u guys hard times anyway ty very much
So are you going to ask him? It's just his decision whether or not he gives you the scripts.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes