hrhr

May 13, 2019
Finished the game and just wanted to confirm my earlier impressions that it's top notch. And I think it would be nice to praise the developers for making their ongoing tasks visible through trello, so many devs choose to keep everyone on the shadows.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Finished the game and just wanted to confirm my earlier impressions that it's top notch. And I think it would be nice to praise the developers for making their ongoing tasks visible through trello, so many devs choose to keep everyone on the shadows.
Hey thanks for the praise, we appreciate it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This kind of tracker is bs.

thought we will one like the one from ss
Why is it BS? I don't know how SS calculates their percentages, they're doing something they specifically do, there's no exact app for what they do.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Why is it BS? I don't know how SS calculates their percentages, they're doing something they specifically do, there's no exact app for what they do.
Cause it's trello & trello progress bar seems so off.
Nergal did use the same and people never understand what's going on.

SS Team have a public tracker and one for the patrons.
And there trackers are exact.

Any if the link (that you posted is correct) than the 0.7 update will be finished in few months (from now)

Cause it states Background Design 0/13
Portrait Posing 0/38
Animations/Images 0/28

Really slow progress Gzone made...

(Last update was already 7 Weeks ago)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Cause it's trello & trello progress bar seems so off.
Nergal did use the same and people never understand what's going on.

SS Team have a public tracker and one for the patrons.
And there trackers are exact.

Any if the link (that you posted is correct) than the 0.7 update will be finished in few months (from now)

Cause it states Background Design 0/13
Portrait Posing 0/38
Animations/Images 0/28

Really slow progress Gzone made...

(Last update was already 7 Weeks ago)
We have a private and public one as well.

I work on several backgrounds at once. When any of them are done, they get checked off. My work required will be done by Friday.

You want to create or find an exact and precise system to put in our trackers that fits more like the way Kompass does it, then send me a link to what you find. We'll consider something then.

We also have another game we work on. We're doing pretty good at at least getting updates out every other month so far.

Last edited:

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
We have a private and public one as well.

I work on several backgrounds at once. When any of them are done, they get checked off. My work required will be done by Friday.

You want to create or find an exact and precise system to put in our trackers that fits more like the way Kompass does it, then send me a link to what you find. We'll consider something then.

We also have another game we work on. We're doing pretty good at at least getting updates out every other month so far.
Isn't AP the main game of yours ?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Isn't AP the main game of yours ?
I'd say it's the one we've started on primarily, but our whole team works on both, minus our portrait artist for Breeding Farm, he's more of a commission-based member. But at this point, we treat either game as equals we wanna put hard work into.

Kirito000

Nov 27, 2018
cheats are easy enough...
money = xx
af_max = xx (sets max affection points)
charname_points_DP = xx (for Danny Phantom points, i.e. jazz_points_DP = 69)
charname_points_DF = xx (for Danny Fenton points)
player_ep = xx (experience)
In battle:
player_mp = xx
player_hp = xx
These 2 seem to reset but I have set them to like 600 at the start of a battle to destroy opponent.
the one to increase your hp, does it work.
if not do u know what it is.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

LivingRoom2.png
Hey everyone, the following is a status update on the current affair of things. Around now, we’re finally crossing the threshold of being able to put everything together for the next update. We like this point in development, where we can kind of actually say that things are coming together rather nicely. It’s a good state to be in for a dev.

As many of you know, the next update’s going to deal with Ember McLain and her wild and enchanting music. We’re really looking forward to showing you what we’ve got planned for the episode as a whole. However, we do want to now mention, officially, that Episode 7 will indeed be split up into two parts. Meaning half the content will be finished and added later on. This helps us actually get into a rhythm of releasing content in a timely (enough) fashion. We’re hoping you understand this situation.

On a more positive note, more background redesigns are being added to the game in a whole variety of different areas. This new style is to help improve the overall look of the game, to reflect a greater authenticity to the show’s original design style. Pictured is a future background (without any of the lining detail or major visual alterations added to it just yet) to show you what we’re hoping to shoot for with most backgrounds going forward from now on. We believe that this style will not only help to create a greater Amity Park for players to explore, but to also make future production much easier and faster to work in. Might take a little more time to get a whole new map rigging system set up properly, but we’re thinking big picture here.

If any of you guys are at all curious as to see the types of planned areas for the game, check out this to see a whole charted out map pathway for Amity Park. A tip: it’s hard to have your computer navigate the map with everything open at once, so consider only opening up one large tab at a time for convenience's sake. Most of these areas/backgrounds will be based upon the actual show, but of course, sometimes liberties have to be taken to get something quality made. Also keep in mind, that some of this stuff couldn’t be further from happening soon, so don’t have expectations set too high just yet.

Anyway, as you all pretty much know, the Team Bieno gang has stopped putting out ETA’s for most updates. But just know that things are going swimmingly and that we won’t ever have the same 5-month release window like how Episode 6 was. Even with our additional work on Breeding Farm, which you can check out if you haven’t done so yet, we’re chugging along just smoothly.

(Also, stay tuned in the near future. We’re going to be talking about some things related as to what we decide to do next for Amity Park, after this update. It’ll either be the simple continuation of Episode 8’s storyline or, something even more… phantastic.)

Oof. Blame Morah for that pun.

-GZone & the Team Bieno Gang

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
For the love of god, remove these fights from the game. I'm hardlocked in the dragon fight. It doesn't give me the option to simply leave. I have to endlessly try to fight a literally unbeatable enemy. This is the single worst combat system I've seen in these games. Even with cheats the battle is unbeatable.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For the love of god, remove these fights from the game. I'm hardlocked in the dragon fight. It doesn't give me the option to simply leave. I have to endlessly try to fight a literally unbeatable enemy. This is the single worst combat system I've seen in these games. Even with cheats the battle is unbeatable.
It's not hard if you just add the level ups to your character beforehand, but if you're already locked into those fights, it sucks to play. Agreed we wanna add some tutorials on how to fight properly and how to level up.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's not hard if you just add the level ups to your character beforehand, but if you're already locked into those fights, it sucks to play. Agreed we wanna add some tutorials on how to fight properly and how to level up.
Honestly just adding a tutorial to show how to level up would've made my life so much easier. The fights I can do, but I honestly had no idea how to level up until just this update

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Honestly just adding a tutorial to show how to level up would've made my life so much easier. The fights I can do, but I honestly had no idea how to level up until just this update
No yeah, we totally get that. I've been suggesting a Redux update after Episode 7 is fully done to GZone, and that'd be one of the major elements we'd wanna add, along with several other dozen quality of life improvments.

Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
so from the changelog in this version there ahould be a Danny & Maddie Together Portrait so how do i get that i am at the end now

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes