FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Megaupload sucks so hard. Even downloading their stupid Megasync, which still needs the tab open as far as I can tell, it takes forever to download and crashes everything.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Megaupload sucks so hard. Even downloading their stupid Megasync, which still needs the tab open as far as I can tell, it takes forever to download and crashes everything.
Megasync doesn't need the tab open. What I usually do is right click the icon in the taskbar and import the link i want to download.
As for the speed, it uses my 3rd world country internet to it's maximum.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Make sure you flick the switch for it to import it to your Megasync program. If you need the tab open still, you done something wrong mate.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Combat is still terrible without cheats, so thank you for that. Weird the Orgone one doesn't stack though. There's about 53 episodes of Danny Phantom, and only so many female villains, so wondering how this game's going to handle that. There should be more repeat sex scenes like with Desiree. You already have the CG for it, and the constant offers.

Can't help but think there are some weird choices with this game. Like what was up with the dragon ghost not being wrapped up and just leaving? I know for sure that Johnny appears more than once, so that's not strange. Was hoping he would have gotten to bang her though, since she just wanted to go to the dance. Very lucky that you've actually managed to incorporate episodes unlike most games on here. I haven't played since 2018, and there was a huge bug where there was no pda quest. Was able to beat Tucker and Desiree, before going to episode 5, never being able to contact Star without starting over.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
What? There is a level up system that makes it the fights a fair bit easier, it's just difficult to find and the game doesn't tell you where to find it
I know but I think it's better if he adds a place to practice like a gym to increase level same as working for money

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes