ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
MorahZamora

I have a question about future game content. During "prom night" i picked Desiree, then in this chapter we all had some Mom conent, in previous chapters we had some "nurse" content and here are my questions:

1) Can we expect some more milf heroines in future ? like female teacher ? female principal ? Sams mom ? Or other characters mom etc ?
2) Will game later on include impregnation/pregnancy as an option during maybe some type of possible ending ?
3) Im assuming this game will have separate endings (propably depending partialy on chosen girl during a prom night), and im also assuming there is possibily for some sort of "harem" ending. Will there be an option for milf only or milf mostly harem ending ? (like milfs only + older sister for example) or heroine endings will be one heroine based ?
4) Can we expect some milf threesomes or threesomes in general in later chapters ? For example Desiree + Mom, or Mom + Nurse, or all three same time, or older sister + mom etc ?
5) Can we expect some more nurse sexual conent ?

Reactions: allintine

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora

I have a question about future game content. During "prom night" i picked Desiree, then in this chapter we all had some Mom conent, in previous chapters we had some "nurse" content and here are my questions:

1) Can we expect some more milf heroines in future ? like female teacher ? female principal ? Sams mom ? Or other characters mom etc ?
2) Will game later on include impregnation/pregnancy as an option during maybe some type of possible ending ?
3) Im assuming this game will have separate endings (propably depending partialy on chosen girl during a prom night), and im also assuming there is possibily for some sort of "harem" ending. Will there be an option for milf only or milf mostly harem ending ? (like milfs only + older sister for example) or heroine endings will be one heroine based ?
4) Can we expect some milf threesomes or threesomes in general in later chapters ? For example Desiree + Mom, or Mom + Nurse, or all three same time, or older sister + mom etc ?
5) Can we expect some more nurse sexual conent ?
1) Off the top of my head, I can see a couple of MILF types appearing, who would exist in a more optimized and open version of AP (Mrs. Manson, Mrs. Foley, Spectra, Principal Ishiyama). They'd all need to exist within storylines and have areas to be placed within, and a lot of our current map layout is currently rather limited. AP needs to grow bigger before we can have more stuff to fit inside it.
2) I mean, I guess STS can do it pretty well, but I don't know if our game is as much a "Any route can be attempted at any time" type game. Ours is broken up into narrative slices, so it'd be hard to do it without deciding to do it at certain points in the story. (For anybody curious, we will always leave in the option to NOT get the girls pregnant, we know it's not everyone's cup of tea.)
3) Our problem right now is that we've put in a good number of choices to the game, without creating a whole lot of impact for those choices. I think that after Episode 7, I'd like to revamp the makeup of the game to allow for a lot more continuity to occur with regards to choices and consequences. Given that, I can see the game definitely having different outcomes (Whenever the end of the game even arrives...)
4) I suppose if lostraven get's particularly inspired to do some really raunchy scenes in his writing, I don't see why not.
5) I feel poor nurse Kate has been put aside a lot of the time. I think she could function as a real interest character outside just being a one-off OC load dump. Same with the AbYss girl and the Nasty Burger employee. Depends on if we have routes for them. You never know!!

Thanks for all your questions and interest.

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Great game, last episode is fantastic!
Can we expect more content with Maddie? Not the whole focus and storyline progress, but maybe an extra scene. Previous were superhot.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Post about Updates:

Post about the Fanart Contest:

Reactions: DimitarM12

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, i'm stuck at the dragon figth, i have no orgone. i'm 300hp vs 600hp, while dealing 40/60 of damage vs 60/170 how i'm suppose to win ?

Darcin

Feb 18, 2018
I can't seem to get the game to work. All other Ren'py games are working just fine, but this one just stays a white box that says 'not responding'. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
hello, i'm stuck at the dragon figth, i have no orgone. i'm 300hp vs 600hp, while dealing 40/60 of damage vs 60/170 how i'm suppose to win ?
you can increase your stats by clicking on the character portrait up top. It's never explained. Also, you don't actually have to beat the dragon. That is the only time I've seen where you can just get beat up and say you give up

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Late-night stream, for anybody who wants to ask questions or check out some live work happening.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes