Developer change it, here is the new ones

Enter into the computer
Open all scenes = Rule69
money = Money+500
Orgone 100 = Orgone+100
999 hp = HP++
Collectibles = Image++
Desiree's outfits = Genie_shop
I'm currently using the latest version of the game on android,and none of these do anything. Are cheats disabled on Android or am I doing something wrong?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Will we eventually get along well enough with Desiree that we can let her out of her confinement on at least a semi-permanent basis?
It'd be fun to introduce her to our parents when we're closer.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GZone is streaming some Amity Park animations, and showing some of the new process on making an animation for Breeding Farm. Check it out:

Reactions: DrFree

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
4 chapters for what I remember. The latest one being the one with the most sex scenes with Maddie. In the chapter previous to that you go to a date with 1 of 4 girls to choose from. It ends in sex with 3 of them, and a BJ from one at the end of the date.
It's 6 actually.

Reactions: strenif and DrFree

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Managed to get my hands on this. Might aswell keep the thread interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, but it might also just be the angle. Regardless I think she's look better with a larger head and larger eyes as to allow more expressiveness. She also needs to be decently thinner in my opinion, she looks a little too bulky as is. Her tits are too big by about a cup or so. I wouldn't complain if she still maintained an aggressive facial expression, I think it adds to her appearance.

She also needs that slightly glowy aura around her or at least brighter her skin a little more.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
I agree, but it might also just be the angle. Regardless I think she's look better with a larger head and larger eyes as to allow more expressiveness. She also needs to be decently thinner in my opinion, she looks a little too bulky as is. Her tits are too big by about a cup or so. I wouldn't complain if she still maintained an aggressive facial expression, I think it adds to her appearance.

She also needs that slightly glowy aura around her or at least brighter her skin a little more.
This guy is spot on. I like thicc women as much as the next guy but it doesn't really fit Ember IMO.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
K, the dragon fight at the mall is super retarded. It's literally impossible for me to beat it and it won't let do anything but repeat the fight. What a waste of my time bothering with this game.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes