Dec 29, 2018
How in God’s Hell do I beat the four-armed bear ghost in episode 6??? It’s like holy shit why is it so hard. And yes I’ve used all of my “skill points”...

Dec 29, 2018
K, the dragon fight at the mall is super retarded. It's literally impossible for me to beat it and it won't let do anything but repeat the fight. What a waste of my time bothering with this game.
This game’s fight system is so garbage. Took me 10 tries to beat that damned dragon, just for it to fly away... and I still haven’t seen that chick since.(n)

Dec 29, 2018
did you guys try leveling up first?
If you mean using my skill points from leveling up, then yes. If there is another way to level up Danny aside from storyline fights then I’d love to know. The bear either does a 60 damage attack or a 90 damage attack. And regardless of whether or not I block, it does the same amount of damage so I’m pretty lost.

Reactions: DrFree

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Put all your skill points in strenght, maybe one into energy to be able to use the ghost laser one more time during the fights, and when the enemies charge their attacks, use block. Don't forget the Orgone too. Sometimes it takes a little save scumming(Dragon and Tucker fights come to mind) but I managed to clear every single fight with relative ease using this setup.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I had problems with the dragon too (Not with the bear tho)
I wish there was a grinding system (yes, I am that desperate when it comes tolevel systems with only story-based fights)
I don't even remember how I allocated my skill points to beat the dragon tho, but I rolled back several times.
Edit: I swear one of my biggest problems was that I couldn't make out when the dragon started to "charge"

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
Put all your skill points in strenght, maybe one into energy to be able to use the ghost laser one more time during the fights, and when the enemies charge their attacks, use block. Don't forget the Orgone too. Sometimes it takes a little save scumming(Dragon and Tucker fights come to mind) but I managed to clear every single fight with relative ease using this setup.
I think my game must be glitched slightly then because the bear never turned “invisible” to charge up his attacks like the other enemies did. I tested out whether or not blocking did anything for me by first blocking, looking at the damage I took, then scrolling back to that last decision, and I punched instead and I received the same amount of damage, so all in all it made blocking against that enemy in particular pointless. It’s likely just my game glitching out. Another thing that happened ONLY DURING THIS FIGHT was it said “nothing happened false false false true” or some shit like that after every decision I made; It was weird. It’s sucky though because I’m not able to do it legitimately without the hp cheat. I don’t think that the Orgone cheat does shit. I finally gave up after only being able to get him down to 180, so I just loaded an old save before the entire forest mission, used the hp cheat, had to click all the way back to the fight, and only then was I finally able to beat him.
The main issue with doing this is “what if someone didn’t save prior to the mission???” It’s unlikely, but there are people who don’t save very often. I save just before every h-scene, so I was able to get back to where I was in about 10 minutes, but that’s still ridiculous. You need to be able to put in the cheats in the middle of fights, not just the computer at home.
But anyways, thanks for the help boys, I really appreciate it! ;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.6

After fighting the Dragon you can choose your date.

You can buy the "Casper Chill Formal" Suit for 300$ when you do this the Game breaks and you don´t meet your date in the mall for shopping.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I think my game must be glitched slightly then because the bear never turned “invisible” to charge up his attacks like the other enemies did. I tested out whether or not blocking did anything for me by first blocking, looking at the damage I took, then scrolling back to that last decision, and I punched instead and I received the same amount of damage, so all in all it made blocking against that enemy in particular pointless. It’s likely just my game glitching out. Another thing that happened ONLY DURING THIS FIGHT was it said “nothing happened false false false true” or some shit like that after every decision I made; It was weird. It’s sucky though because I’m not able to do it legitimately without the hp cheat. I don’t think that the Orgone cheat does shit. I finally gave up after only being able to get him down to 180, so I just loaded an old save before the entire forest mission, used the hp cheat, had to click all the way back to the fight, and only then was I finally able to beat him.
The main issue with doing this is “what if someone didn’t save prior to the mission???” It’s unlikely, but there are people who don’t save very often. I save just before every h-scene, so I was able to get back to where I was in about 10 minutes, but that’s still ridiculous. You need to be able to put in the cheats in the middle of fights, not just the computer at home.
But anyways, thanks for the help boys, I really appreciate it! ;)
IIRC more people encountered that bug (I never did luckly), not sure if dev ever solved it. But yeah you had bad luck with that one, it's a good idea to save often just in case. Also, using invisibility when the bear charges his attack nullifies it completely, so if you have energy to spare use it, too bad that the Dragon is bugged and always wait until you're vulnerable to use the fire breath.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I don't mean to under play rest of the game and animations, but. This stuff with Maddie is on a whole other level... From conversation, to animation. It's 10/10 for me.

Oh i also see people struggle with Dragon. Well that fight without cheat is a little rng. But you can win. Put all your points in Str. And then you hit, he will take stance to breath fire. Use invisibility , then he will do fire again. But this time use block. If you do invi he will just do normal attack, and then fire, and you are kinda screwed. So ye avoid fire and hope that rng falls in your favor. And you will win : )

Also about bear. If you play from chapter 1 to 6. Bear will be bugged and you won't be able to defeat him. But if you start from 6 right away, he is a cake.

Last edited:

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Instead of a Super Bowl pool, maybe we can start a pool as to whether this game will get an update before Dating My Daughter releases a second update? My money's on DMD.

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
i just hope the game doesn't end like orange trainer did with a dues ex machina at the end that makes the game fall back into cannon orange was good but the ending made it feel like you wasted your time

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i just hope the game doesn't end like orange trainer did with a dues ex machina at the end that makes the game fall back into cannon orange was good but the ending made it feel like you wasted your time
Wait, what happened with that game?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Dumb question: what does “dues ex machina” mean?
Generally speaking, it means like something that comes in to fix or solve an issue, almost as coming out of nowhere, produced by god. I didn't play Orange Trainer though, so I don't know what that's like.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes