Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
From what I see he likes to update huge packs like adding characters story lines in a whole? But if it means after 7 months he comes out with an entire new chapter or so with a new character or heavy expansions on the previous characters then I don't see the big problem. Of course monthly updates or weekly updates are great but as long as he gives out content then I don't see the problem.
You're wrong he don't come with heavy expansions.
The next update that will be released won't even be the full version of 0.6.
His update schedule is similar to the worst devs on patreon like icstor, gumdrop & mr.zz

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
He's not, but I just write the script, and as I see very little of the actual production side of things my end, there's nothing I can really comment on.
MorahZamora lostraven
You’re active where you need to be when it comes to your role ;)... (as long as you’re getting your work done in a reasonable amount of time of course). You two guys seem pretty friendly as well, unlike a lot of other devs, so I commend you both in that regard.
But what the hell is taking so damn long then? If you guys are doing your part, then there’s gotta be SOMEONE holding back the update... (*cough cough* GZone *cough cough*). Which, if true, brings to mind another question...
How come you guys don’t start your own project with each other? :unsure: Like you must be fed up yourselves a with how the whole thing has been handled no?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
MorahZamora lostraven
You’re active where you need to be when it comes to your role ;)... (as long as you’re getting your work done in a reasonable amount of time of course). You two guys seem pretty friendly as well, unlike a lot of other devs, so I commend you both in that regard.
But what the hell is taking so damn long then? If you guys are doing your part, then there’s gotta be SOMEONE holding back the update... (*cough cough* GZone *cough cough*). Which, if true, brings to mind another question...
How come you guys don’t start your own project with each other? :unsure: Like you must be fed up yourselves a with how the whole thing has been handled no?
I'm always looking for other projects and work myself. I also work mainly for UberPie with Taffy Tales, but I'm trying to expand as well with another dev to do a production which will be a story 100% my own.

And not to worry, as I've well and truly got my work done, in fact, they have 3 more updates work of scripts.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm always looking for other projects and work myself. I also work mainly for UberPie with Taffy Tales, but I'm trying to expand as well with another dev to do a production which will be a story 100% my own.

And not to worry, as I've well and truly got my work done, in fact, they have 3 more updates work of scripts.
Well GZone needs to get his shit together then because all of that work isn’t worth shit if we aren’t getting it y’know what I mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasanvar

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Dude, people create entire fucking games in 7 months. 7 months is enough for most devs to come out with at least 5 updates, and this GROUP can’t get 1 done in that time. And don’t say, “well that’s because there is original art” because there are MANY games with original art AND animated scenes that have monthly and bi-monthly updates. And another thing, how come MorahZamora is the only dude in the group who’s active here?
Dude, you don't understand how hard it is to develop games with high quality drawn art (not 3dcg trash) Don't make this game equal to GGGB or love and sex second base and etc. The level of art quality in these games is several times worse.

Dec 29, 2018
Dude, you don't understand how hard it is to develop games with high quality drawn art (not 3dcg trash) Don't make this game equal to GGGB or love and sex second base and etc. The level of art quality in these games is several times worse.
Did you not read that post at all??? It’s not that fucking hard when you have 5+ people working on it and 7 months time to do it. I know developers with only 1 member who do quadruple the shit in 1 month than GZone does in a year. So don’t fucking tell me it’s “hard” to do it. It’s not hard when you fucking TRY to get things done... y’know, EFFORT.
And for you to compare games by saying “oh well there are worse ones out there” is fucking retarded because it applies to every goddamn game ever made. Just because there is worse shit out there doesn’t absolve this game from any criticism. I don’t compare games to the the worst ones out there, because if I did that then every game would look phenomenal.
It’s people like you who appease this kind of behavior of developers milking fans through wait times; and then you go around white knighting developers who a. Don’t ask for it and b. Have 2 members of the group, MorahZamora and lostraven, who agree that the way GZone handles this is bullshit.
You wanna feel bad for someone? Go feel bad for all the gullible patrons who lose their money MONTHLY with nothing but excuses; and go feel bad for these 2 guys who get their work done but can’t release it because GZone has final say.
BTW, you guys should really go tell GZone to get his shit together if you haven’t already, cuz then NONE of it would be your fault y’know what I mean?
EDIT: For the record, I also want to say that I don’t think that Amity Park is in any way a bad game. It’s a 4/5 stars for me and could very easily be 5 with some fixes. My only issue is the time between updates and the way GZone handles it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Real question is, will the next version update the handjob scene with Nurse Kate, like it just tells us Danny blows a huge load instead of, you know, showing it.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
So what, you’re saying that people who can’t afford to pay monthly subscriptions for a game, or free to play people’s opinions don’t matter? Go fuck yourself.
No, my point is you're getting something for free and then get upset that it takes a long ass time. Yes, it's annoying, but the only people who have a right to complain about it taking a long time are the people paying for it. They're investing and not seeing dividends

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Episode 7 Part 2's script has been written, I am about 15% of the way through correcting it so it can start being portraited by Epadder. Then I'll start on all the new backgrounds we're gonna need for it. Expect some art streams maybe this weekend even.
You Guys have to be kidding even Summertime Saga have faster updates than this game.

This game is good but a joke compared to SS.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes