Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
People will always compare good handdrawn h games to SS cause SS is right now the best Handdrawn erotic game
Certainly is, from a pure metrics side. It definitely changed the genre when it started to blow up really heavily in mid to late 2017. I'm a definite fan, and it has certainly influenced my desire and style in this field of game design.

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Instead of a Super Bowl pool, maybe we can start a pool as to whether this game will get an update before Dating My Daughter releases a second update? My money's on DMD.
DMD's second update since AP last updated will drop in less than a week. I'm in the money!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Alright kids, I'm gonna be helping out with the PR more from now on so dun hit me with the questions and stuff.

We've had the big talks and we plan to move forward in a more transparent way.

I'ma here to answer things or Morah Zamora.
Right O. As has always been, we wanna answer anything we possibly can answer. So let us have it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Pregnancy?
I said this just this Monday in Discord for Patreons, and I'll share MY singular thoughts here as well:

"Genuinely don't know.

Our game is currently more "Episodic" so it'd be hard, I think, to allow for girls to get pregnant in one episode, and then either continue that going forward or have dialogue still make sense."

Another fan brought up how it'd be hard to keep a kid somewhere, how you'd maintain all the kids you could make, whether there'd be an infinite cycle of children, or what you even want to DO with a kid once it's been born. Also, considering how much of the context of this game would put the weight of the game on one-third adults, one-third ghosts, and one-third HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (All 18+ of course), that might bring up its own share of issues. I don't know though.

I've never been opposed to it, but I've also just never had the right idea as to how to do it properly and simply enough. Lostraven, however, has said that if we approved it, he thinks he could create an optional, not overly complex situation that could work storywise and logic wise. But, I think the team has been in agreement that it'd have to a sort've "Endgame" or conclusionary thing.

As a side note, if I may ask of those that enjoy this particular fetish: What is it you mainly gain satisfaction out of? Is it the idea of spreading your seed in a woman, like a pride situation? Is it the desire to see additional pregnant follow-up sex? Is it actually having the kid be born? I wanna make certain that if we do it, we're doing it in a manner that's actually going to satisfy the people who are asking for it. Otherwise, not really a point in doing it, ya'know?

Thanks for your direct question.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
"Genuinely don't know. Our game is currently more "Episodic" so it'd be hard, I think, to allow for girls to get pregnant in one episode, and then either continue that going forward or have dialogue still make sense."
Maybe some kind of Fenton device/suit or ghost thing that hides the pregnancy unless they're naked? Story proceeds as planned, no one else is any the wiser except whatever girl is fucking Danny at the time.

Another fan brought up how it'd be hard to keep a kid somewhere, how you'd maintain all the kids you could make, whether there'd be an infinite cycle of children, or what you even want to DO with a kid once it's been born. Also, considering how much of the context of this game would put the weight of the game on one-third adults, one-third ghosts, and one-third HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (All 18+ of course), that might bring up its own share of issues. I don't know though.
Summertime Saga just puts them all in a daycare, I don't see why you couldn't do the same thing. Then, instead of flipping burgers, Danny could get paid to hang out with his own kids at the daycare or something. Maybe the mom could come and hang out for a bit as well.

As a side note, if I may ask of those that enjoy this particular fetish: What is it you mainly gain satisfaction out of? Is it the idea of spreading your seed in a woman, like a pride situation? Is it the desire to see additional pregnant follow-up sex? Is it actually having the kid be born? I wanna make certain that if we do it, we're doing it in a manner that's actually going to satisfy the people who are asking for it. Otherwise, not really a point in doing it, ya'know?
For me? All of that and more. Some guys are into pregnant women but hate kids, some just like the larger boobs and increased sex drive, some are huge into lactation and some view it as the final rung in a conquest ladder. If it changes during pregnancy, people are into it. A huge component for me is having a woman that loves me so much she's willing to do have my kids. That's a huge conscious decision and a very sweet one in my opinion, but obviously I like the pregnancy itself too.

Reactions: V85 and Ranma

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Maybe some kind of Fenton device/suit or ghost thing that hides the pregnancy unless they're naked? Story proceeds as planned, no one else is any the wiser except whatever girl is fucking Danny at the time.

Summertime Saga just puts them all in a daycare, I don't see why you couldn't do the same thing. Then, instead of flipping burgers, Danny could get paid to hang out with his own kids at the daycare or something. Maybe the mom could come and hang out for a bit as well.

For me? All of that and more. Some guys are into pregnant women but hate kids, some just like the larger boobs and increased sex drive, some are huge into lactation and some view it as the final rung in a conquest ladder. If it changes during pregnancy, people are into it. A huge component for me is having a woman that loves me so much she's willing to do have my kids. That's a huge conscious decision and a very sweet one in my opinion, but obviously I like the pregnancy itself too.
All fine and fair ideas, thank you. This game and team is totally not against pregnancy, we'd just need to formulate a way we'd all find reasonable enough. And thanks for your input, this helps tremendously.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
All fine and fair ideas, thank you. This game and team is totally not against pregnancy, we'd just need to formulate a way we'd all find reasonable enough. And thanks for your input, this helps tremendously.
Feel free to ask me anything else you need.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Glad to hear it'd most likely be optional. I personally never really understood why many people here seem to really dig pregnancy in games, generally avoid it as much as I can.
I both get and don't get it. Personally, I get the notions behind it, but those notions don't actually do anything for me. To each their own, and yeah, it'd definitely be a thing you'd have to choose to do.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What are your plans in terms of adding more Sam content, nothing much has happened with her in terms of going farther: will we ever be able to bang her?
Absolutely. We're just treating some things kinda wary and slower-paced with her because Sam is a pretty special character to the show, the dev team and to Danny, ya know? So we feel it's important to keep her romantic pacing special as well. We have a Sam scene animated and done in this update as well, not to worry. We've just been slow to our approach about Danny just fucking Sam outright. I imagine that when we finally "Go" for it, Sam will have a big quest similar to the Maddie Episode quest, with multiple h-scenes involved. Thanks for the question.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes