Feb 7, 2018
Alright kids, now's your chance to ask ol' Uncle Lostraven some questions about the game or it's development, go for it.

I'll answer any you want within reason for the next couple hours.
Hmmmm, here is a question of something I don't expect to ever be a big part of the romance given, you know, ghosts, but hows things vis a vis marriage? I mean, you don't need it for romance, and ghosts aren't recognized as people by the state so this whole thing would be a wash either, but an "official" union of sorts seems to lend itself well to a few of the story lines of the girls. And it would make the incest even more raunchy.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hmmmm, here is a question of something I don't expect to ever be a big part of the romance given, you know, ghosts, but hows things vis a vis marriage? I mean, you don't need it for romance, and ghosts aren't recognized as people by the state so this whole thing would be a wash either, but an "official" union of sorts seems to lend itself well to a few of the story lines of the girls. And it would make the incest even more raunchy.
I think if we tackle marriage it'd be more of an end-game sort of thing.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creators: you could make it so Danny acquired that magical gauntlet (forgot what it was called) that was able to control reality and add some fun events and features to the game that focus around it.

Reactions: Lontany

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
To creators: you could make it so Danny acquired that magical gauntlet (forgot what it was called) that was able to control reality and add some fun events and features to the game that focus around it.
That'd be a fun episode to do, or a split up episode, but I don't know what major features could be implemented from the Reality Gauntlet, permanently.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Any plans for threesomes? Maddie and Jazz seem like an obvious combination for one.
Or girl/girl action in general? I know I talked about Ember before and her music/hypnosis being an avenune for stuff like that. I understand Patreon won't allow hard or obvious hypnosis, but you can just have the music go and then have them effected and have Danny notice it, but not call it straight out.
Would be cool to have a Paulina and Sam scene work that way or something.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So... You all want a *deep breathe* Trap, aye?

*laughs manically*

And it depends but I can see us doing something there.
...I mean, I don't want a trap. Expecting vagina but getting a dick is the unexpected twist I stay away from. But to each their own, if that's the plan for Dani's character. Hope pursuit of that would be optional if it is included.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
...I mean, I don't want a trap. Expecting vagina but getting a dick is the unexpected twist I stay away from. But to each their own, if that's the plan for Dani's character. Hope pursuit of that would be optional if it is included.
That was a half hearted statement on my part at best, we 'might' so something like that but who knows.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I did a quick search but I didn't have luck so I will ask it. I just beat Tucker for the second time but the dialogue implies that he beat me. It's not the first time that it happens. It's been a while but I remeber a fight with a ghost (I think it was in the mall) at the beginning of the game with the same issue. Am I doing something wrong?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes