lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What are your plans in terms of adding more Sam content, nothing much has happened with her in terms of going farther: will we ever be able to bang her?
Absolutely. We're just treating some things kinda wary and slower-paced with her because Sam is a pretty special character to the show, the dev team and to Danny, ya know? So we feel it's important to keep her romantic pacing special as well. We have a Sam scene animated and done in this update as well, not to worry. We've just been slow to our approach about Danny just fucking Sam outright. I imagine that when we finally "Go" for it, Sam will have a big quest similar to the Maddie Episode quest, with multiple h-scenes involved. Thanks for the question.
And to build on that in a less delicate and sophisticated way,
Don't you worry jimmy me boy, she's gonna get all her holes railed eventually! Writers promise!

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Patreon Post from GZone on what's finished, what's left, why it's taken so long, and looking to hire new employees.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
As a side note, if I may ask of those that enjoy this particular fetish: What is it you mainly gain satisfaction out of? Is it the idea of spreading your seed in a woman, like a pride situation? Is it the desire to see additional pregnant follow-up sex? Is it actually having the kid be born? I wanna make certain that if we do it, we're doing it in a manner that's actually going to satisfy the people who are asking for it. Otherwise, not really a point in doing it, ya'know?
well , if it´s help with the game desing i´m more than glad to answer, personaly i enjoy the pregnancy in game when its properly done, afther you deepened your relationship with the soon-to-be pregnant character, it fels like you reach a milestone in the game and serves as a sort of reward for playing till that point, it also help to solidificate the relationship among the character´s involved (1, 2 or more girls) an the main character, now im curious how it will be done in this particular game, since the non-blood related npc wouldn´t be a problem, but if Danny makes Maddy Prego then you have a family breaking type of situation, though you may pass it as if it was Jack son and cover it with that.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
well , if it´s help with the game desing i´m more than glad to answer, personaly i enjoy the pregnancy in game when its properly done, afther you deepened your relationship with the soon-to-be pregnant character, it fels like you reach a milestone in the game and serves as a sort of reward for playing till that point, it also help to solidificate the relationship among the character´s involved (1, 2 or more girls) an the main character, now im curious how it will be done in this particular game, since the non-blood related npc wouldn´t be a problem, but if Danny makes Maddy Prego then you have a family breaking type of situation, though you may pass it as if it was Jack son and cover it with that.
Hey, thanks for the help and your input!

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
As a side note, if I may ask of those that enjoy this particular fetish: What is it you mainly gain satisfaction out of? Is it the idea of spreading your seed in a woman
I like it when a woman is so into you that she wants to have your child. As an ugly creepy guy, that can be some major wish fulfillment :HideThePain:, bonus fetish points if it's a taboo pregnancy.
but if Danny makes Maddy Prego then you have a family breaking type of situation, though you may pass it as if it was Jack son and cover it with that.
I can just see Jack bragging at the breakfast table about how he's "still got it" while Danny is behind him bending Maddie over the kitchen sink! As for Jazz, I can see Jack as a big enough idiot where he'd blame Ghosts or something like that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright kids, now's your chance to ask ol' Uncle Lostraven some questions about the game or it's development, go for it.

I'll answer any you want within reason for the next couple hours.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I said this just this Monday in Discord for Patreons, and I'll share MY singular thoughts here as well:

"Genuinely don't know.

Our game is currently more "Episodic" so it'd be hard, I think, to allow for girls to get pregnant in one episode, and then either continue that going forward or have dialogue still make sense."

Another fan brought up how it'd be hard to keep a kid somewhere, how you'd maintain all the kids you could make, whether there'd be an infinite cycle of children, or what you even want to DO with a kid once it's been born. Also, considering how much of the context of this game would put the weight of the game on one-third adults, one-third ghosts, and one-third HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (All 18+ of course), that might bring up its own share of issues. I don't know though.

I've never been opposed to it, but I've also just never had the right idea as to how to do it properly and simply enough. Lostraven, however, has said that if we approved it, he thinks he could create an optional, not overly complex situation that could work storywise and logic wise. But, I think the team has been in agreement that it'd have to a sort've "Endgame" or conclusionary thing.

As a side note, if I may ask of those that enjoy this particular fetish: What is it you mainly gain satisfaction out of? Is it the idea of spreading your seed in a woman, like a pride situation? Is it the desire to see additional pregnant follow-up sex? Is it actually having the kid be born? I wanna make certain that if we do it, we're doing it in a manner that's actually going to satisfy the people who are asking for it. Otherwise, not really a point in doing it, ya'know?

Thanks for your direct question.
Fracking gods of Asgard it's been a while since I visited this thread, but to answer your question in regards to pregnancy for me it's a multilayered issue. On the one hand it hearkens back to the primal instinct where the most basic of needs and desires exist. Secondly when looking back on historically and theologically many of the older pantheons have always have one or more god(s)/goddess(es) dedicated to virility/fertility. This was usually reflected within many painting or statues of these figures showcasing these features. In the case of many goddesses this was made clear by the image of a pregnant belly, so you got a sort of religious aspect to it as well. Then there are some of the social dynamics that still exist today some capacity. In ye olden days women with more hourglass or well rounded figures were seen as being ideal and a reflection of fertility. This as I have said continued somewhat into the 21st century where more curved figures are seen as the ideal body type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
When do you suppose you'll be able to interact with Jazz more?
And any plans for more hypnosis/possession content?
Ember seems ripe for it, and for an excuse for Jazz to be ready to bang.

Reactions: olomolo

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
When do you suppose you'll be able to interact with Jazz more?
And any plans for more hypnosis/possession content?
Ember seems ripe for it, and for an excuse for Jazz to be ready to bang.
Jazz's script is already written, she's planned for after Ember.

Full blown Hypnosis is a tricky one due to the patreon censor.

Reactions: DarkDank

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Alright kids, now's your chance to ask ol' Uncle Lostraven some questions about the game or it's development, go for it.

I'll answer any you want within reason for the next couple hours.
If you're still open for it...
What'll the next stage in the Desiree romance be?
I really like it and I want more loveydovey.

Reactions: drone4of2
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes