Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I did a quick search but I didn't have luck so I will ask it. I just beat Tucker for the second time but the dialogue implies that he beat me. It's not the first time that it happens. It's been a while but I remeber a fight with a ghost (I think it was in the mall) at the beginning of the game with the same issue. Am I doing something wrong?
Redux version is gonna try to fix these issues, or have ways around them.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
But are there any scene/dialogues coded for winning those battles?
I'm pretty sure we coded certain areas where you should REASONABLY lose, but I'm willing to bet that there are scenarios where it's possible to win fights we set out to have you lose. Like I said, bare minimum, we'll set about making it so that we create scenarios where winning will also be possible in most every fight, with reflective dialogue and reactions to it afterwards, without it affecting the story too heavily.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright, time for some promised 'info update.' (posted in both threads)

Work is going well, things are shaping up very nicely.

With the Breeding Farm update done and the latest bug-fix out, we'll be moving on with that one to focus on Rika next. (The Milf), you're welcome.

As for Amity Park, that's pretty much our sole focus now. Part of the reason 'why' this update is taking so long is due to a sudden change in the Script a few months back where a whole 'extra' branch had to be added for a character. You'll understand soon 'why' it's took so long, but basically lots of characters are getting new scenes etc.

And yes, I'm trying to get a date pin-pointed with the team,

I'm about to grab some shut eye, so ask whatever questions you have and I will do my best to answer them in the morning. Cheers.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

With the Breeding Farm update done and the latest bug-fix out, we'll be moving on with that one to focus on Rika next. (The Milf), you're welcome.

As for Amity Park, that's pretty much our sole focus now. Part of the reason 'why' this update is taking so long is due to a sudden change in the Script a few months back where a whole 'extra' branch had to be added for a character. You'll understand soon 'why' it's took so long, but basically lots of characters are getting new scenes etc.

I'm about to grab some shut eye, so ask whatever questions you have and I will do my best to answer them in the morning. Cheers.
So, I take it Ember's music or the like will have an effect with Danny and some character he brings along? IE: Sam, Paulina, Crystal, etc?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Will the story branch out(or just have additional scenes) from now on depending on the choice we made during the Maddie episode to give her the bread? I mean it's not a light decision with little consequences like the other ones so far.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I also wonder about how much the story will branch, but more thinking about the prom date choice. For example, that's the only way to unlock changing Desiree's clothes.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I also wonder about how much the story will branch, but more thinking about the prom date choice. For example, that's the only way to unlock changing Desiree's clothes.
I'm exactly at that part, how much the game changes depending on my choice?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will the story branch out(or just have additional scenes) from now on depending on the choice we made during the Maddie episode to give her the bread? I mean it's not a light decision with little consequences like the other ones so far.
Yes, they'll definately be more branching, where dependant on previous choices, determines which girl you'll get more options to see.

Reactions: New Kid

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018

okay so if you go back a whole 1 page you see this, which is what I actually came to track down tonight because I couldn't remember if a release date had been talked about yet

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I absolutely loved Maddie update, best thing until now by far. It was so good that made me thank god I'm alive to see this.

My only doubts were how the ghost new modern slang and how Vlad knew about the idea of the bonding experience for Maddie an Danny. Lastly, I could really use a different color for Maddie or Danny's name to make it easier to notice who is talking, nothing to serious either.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Hmmm... so DMD did manage to squeeze out a 2nd update in between AP updates. With approx. 6 weeks till next DMD chapter, I'm waiting on Vegas to open the odds on a 3rd DMD update beating them to the punch. Get your wallets ready!

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes