Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey gang. To put all this speculation and worry to rest, I just got the update myself to check out. GZone is not gone, he's around, and just grinded out the weekend to finish Episode 7 part 1. Sorry if any comments you've recently heard made you go "Oh, you mother fuckers." Nope, all is well, go back to your residency's. Prepare to hear some more solid news from GZone himself within the week.

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

alphacino

Mar 19, 2018
i will always find weird the dev team being so chill and discusing on a site that literally pirates their stuff
anyways, this game has proven to be worth the waiting so ima just try to be pacient, wich is gon be hard since i have about 6 bucks and a failing pc to last the quarantine o_O still not as hard as i will be when this shits gets going

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i will always find weird the dev team being so chill and discusing on a site that literally pirates their stuff
anyways, this game has proven to be worth the waiting so ima just try to be pacient, wich is gon be hard since i have about 6 bucks and a failing pc to last the quarantine o_O still not as hard as i will be when this shits gets going
We just know that it's eventually going to be here, and this, to me, is the closest thing to a Twitter/Facebook for developers to gain work or share their own work and gain support. Being apart of the forums is very important in that regard.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Guys hi I know its early to ask but when the update comes can someone put some afort to compress only the update to rly low like 50 mb so I can download it cause right now I am on board a ship and the internet here is crap pls help if u want and can cause I love this game especially maddie. Ty in advance

lolperez654

Oct 30, 2019
Guys hi I know its early to ask but when the update comes can someone put some afort to compress only the update to rly low like 50 mb so I can download it cause right now I am on board a ship and the internet here is crap pls help if u want and can cause I love this game especially maddie. Ty in advance
:(

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
You're on a leper ship?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
You in the Navy?

Feb 7, 2018
Haha corana bs come on Gzone you have to be kidding
Right, they should have come up with a bigger "lie" like the government is pimping them out to foreign officials too often to actually work on their game. Because Corona related troubles are just too unbelievable in comparison.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Haha corana bs come on Gzone you have to be kidding
Right, they should have come up with a bigger "lie" like the government is pimping them out to foreign officials too often to actually work on their game. Because Corona related troubles are just too unbelievable in comparison.
Yeah,
No one mentioned Corona except me as a probability, as we did not know where G-Zone was at the time and went a couple days radio dark.

The update is pretty much done. I've played it.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes