DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Four new H-Scenes...we know Ember has at least one solo...
We now know that Maddie has one...Jazz is next update...
So (guessing) you go to see Ember with Maddie, Sam, or Paulina, music happens, sexy stuff with whatever girl you're with, then investigate/thermos Ember, then bang her in your room.

Curious to see how accurate or not that is after the update goes public.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I see the updated change log but when I went to download it still shows 6.0 was the updated game posted here as well or was only the change log updated?

Reactions: Morah SDG

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I see the updated change log but when I went to download it still shows 6.0 was the updated game posted here as well or was only the change log updated?
Only the changelog was updated, we're still waiting for a hero or the public version

Reactions: Morah SDG

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Amity Park [v0.5a] [GZone] (1 gb rar pc original)

132 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Pls dude can u compress it like this size or even smaller if possible this new version ty in advance

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pls dude can u compress it like this size or even smaller if possible this new version ty in advance
hardly can do it to some smaller size, unless you play it on the phone-pc monitor...crunched v7.1 to 230mb
and as i see around here there could be more than few "hotfixes" so please dont ask for every hotfix...once it has "final" version, Im gonna post a definite update patch/"fix" to the compressed version.
cheers
edit. stevelolkard maybe you didnt understand me there, sorry.
I said I did crunch the v7.1. to 230mb (and updated compressed post).;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes