CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Couldn't manage to cronch the game.

Also this game could really use having separate archives so if you need to make a quick fix in the code the users just download the scripts archive and plonk it down on a previous build instead of having to redownload the entire game for just a mistyped variable or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
anyone having a issue after defeting the dragon cant go to sleep or just me? or do i have to start again everything?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so just started playing and found a bug. in.. chapter 4 i think it is, right after you first actually beat the shadow and go eat breakfest and Jazz comes to talk to you... her face is well... gone and on our face.

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Quick heads up to anyone playing the current version. You may run into the issue that the scenes in the gallery are prominently showing the Patreon/Twitter icons and blocking your view.

To get rid of it, open the console and type
hide screen shillscreen
and hit enter. As far as I can tell it happens after you run through the endscreen (the one saying this is the end of this version etc.). You can probably also just roll back to a point before that screen was shown.

Just thought I let you guys know, in case it happens to anyone else.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes